Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her or others have turned up at house
Or his accounts been shut down
Or he’s a total let down

Reactions: 6
Aye its embarrassing and he looks a right dick, but it doesn't change the fact she's a bleep who's been sly digging at him for weeks.

Aaron outing her for coke Asif he hasn’t done a line daily off his kids Lightning McQueen dvd case😩🧐🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well we all knew this would happen
He’s a narcissist. I don’t think this was about the kids it’s about control and if he can publicly call the mother of his child a bastard I can’t imagine the tit he said behind closed doors . I’ve no doubt in my mind he has tit on talia but a time and a place and it’s not on social media !!

he’s a bleep and it shows he’s embarrassed himself more and proved this ain’t about his kids or contact…. He’s bullying and threatening and that’s never ok in my eyes ….
So it was ok for talia to bully a friend of Aaron’s just because she’s female to the extent she took her profile down?? Why don’t you start a talia rave thread? She’s the worse mother ever she doesn’t care about her kids just how to make money from them. You are blinkered

Reactions: 5
God this has right backfired on him ain’t it. Billy big bollocks for a few hours and now nothing. The abuse in his comments too wooooow

I reckon loads of people reported his account, like Talia asked them to on her Stories, so his account has been automatically disabled while Instagram look at it.

Count backfired on him. He should have spilled the tea with no warning

Reactions: 12
Well we all knew this would happen
He’s a narcissist. I don’t think this was about the kids it’s about control and if he can publicly call the mother of his child a bastard I can’t imagine the tit he said behind closed doors . I’ve no doubt in my mind he has tit on talia but a time and a place and it’s not on social media !!

he’s a bleep and it shows he’s embarrassed himself more and proved this ain’t about his kids or contact…. He’s bullying and threatening and that’s never ok in my eyes ….
Not really threatening though is it? No one knows what's going on really. If hes being denied access then he has every right to put things right, especially with all the hate he's receiving on his posts while she's being praised when in fact she's causing it all by denying him access to his own children!!

Reactions: 3
he’s just made himself look worse than her. I don’t understand the thinking around the whole countdown all day for nothing! No one can stick up for him now after this. I dislike Talia a lot but what the duck is all this about 😂😂😂

• Heart
And the comments on his insta are bleeping vile. Her minions are a whole other level. She's one sly, conniving witch

Reactions: 16
If it’s about coke sorry but who’s arsed these days, it’s as common as ale. Big wow Talia had a line.
Aaron you’re not doing yourself any favours here
Don't think anyone is arsed really but it is funny that all Talias fans have been posting on these threads previously saying he's a cokehead etc. Hypocritical if it is 😂

Looking at the "price went up" post, he's taken a photo of it on either his other phone or someone else's phone. Could it be a photo Talia herself as actually sent him as it looks like the wording on the photo isn't from him putting it on his story? Like the wording was already on the photo sent

Reactions: 2
100% he'll claim he's been restricted. I've seen far more people reporting naked children and doxxing on more popular accounts and they've never been restricted especially not that quickly. Money buys neither class nor sense as proven by this pair of moron.

If he actually had tit to say he could say it on Twitter but he clearly doesn’t and this was all just an act

If he was actually going to spill the tea he should of said nothing and then went live but seems he had a motive to do this

Reactions: 3
From what she put up people been reporting him so maybe his account been suspended, either that or he bottled it or fallen asleep on his binge of booze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.