Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at that pic again… is it really her? The hands look like her 💯 but the shirt…With planets on? 🤔
But the tits are hanging out so maybe….
She’s never had any dress sense so could be her
It’s a Vivienne Westwood top looks like some sort of fake designer crap she’d wear

Reactions: 6
Omg that thread was the fastest ever in a few hours . Still can't believe we all got played by Aaron the some people chalmers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aarons like that inflatable kid who went to his inflatable school with a pin in his pocket he let the school down he let the kids down but most of all he let himself down , night guys

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might aswell go let my kids out the cupboard now and maybe feed them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s defo got everyone to report his account I think…
GUILT written all over her when she’s calling him a liar, trying to get him shut down with ‘professionals’ and getting people to report his account before he’s even opened his mouth!

Reactions: 13
Can't believe he's let us down...some people eh? 🤣

*I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
GUILT written all over her when she’s calling him a liar, trying to get him shut down with ‘professionals’ and getting people to report his account before he’s even opened his mouth!
Agreed. She was too defensive for him to have nothing on her

Could be have been blocked from posting for reports on instagram? Do they do that like Twitter? Block you doing stuff for a bit while they investigate?

Reactions: 3
Could be have been blocked from posting for reports on instagram? Do they do that like Twitter? Block you doing stuff for a bit while they investigate?
I have no idea… all his story posts are still there though, I’d imagine they would be taken down if it’s them that’s been mass reported?

Reactions: 3
I think she has completely done it for me now sharing that latest post …. She should have not posted at all she’s ignited the fury after acting scared of what he was going to say she clearly knows his accounts been banned for so many days after sending people to report him . 🙄 she’s as toxic as he is

both idiots and the only ones I feel for is the kids they are clearly being raised by toxic parents .

• Heart
Bigger let down than his fighting career
But it takes ages to shut down though so that can’t be it, I reckon she went around to talk to him and they’ll be a new baby announcement in a few weeks 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely if she was that bad to him he would have revealed something by now? I know she’s a bleep in general lol but if he had dirt on her like her makes out why not just clear his name, I don’t get it at all. The only things he really says is he paid for sienna and her life style…

Reactions: 2
I have no idea… all his story posts are still there though, I’d imagine they would be taken down if it’s them that’s been mass reported?
Yeah I'd assume they'd have removed the threatening ones if they'd upheld it, and Insta are notoriously slow at dealing with any tit like this.

I wonder if someone close to him has intervened, especially if your info on him seeing a solicitor is right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.