Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything good has come from this evening its that Talia actually interacted with Oakley with a bit of love and affection in that kiss video. We have never seen her share a video like that before!

Reactions: 18
The nosey cow in me is dying to know, the sensible me thinks this is absolutely disgusting.

I think Talia is pure poison, Aaron could be so clever about this. He’s kept quiet all this time.

Games when there’s 4 baby’s involved

Reactions: 16
Fair to say I’ll be checking Insta and tattle when I’m doing night feeds tonight🤣 may aswell try and sleep now in my pit of disappointment!

Reactions: 8
Off to boil the kettle because that’s the only way I’ll be seeing any tea tonight🥲🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I skipped some pages I think cos the thread glitched/moved too quick …

Is she saying he started up businesses to get the £50K government loan in covid and then dissolved them so he had the money and didn’t have to pay it back lol?

I’d easily say he has been on a binge and did it just to get a reaction from her. She’s def texting him going mental . He’s a freak

Reactions: 5
So embarrassing he did a big countdown all day and her requesting her followers report hun.
Both equally sad.

Reactions: 4
Aaron has well and truly made himself look a proper Muppet !!!! There is nothing worse than somebody who sends empty threats and never ever followers them through. What a thick stupid bleep he is, never mind her!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.