Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you think it's safe for me to go to bed 😅 I'm guna be pissed when my alarm goes off at 4am and I've missed either of them having a meltdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe the police have turned up to his house ? Wouldn’t surprise me

or Aaron you are a complete head making us all wait for this

Reactions: 4
How stupid do we all feel now getting all excited for 8pm for absolutely nothing🤣
I’m still more embarrassed for everyone involved. She ended up being the petty one leaking stuff & hinting that there’s some dodgy info about her ‘business’.. he disappointed everyone & all the people she shared look dramatic af now 😂 there’s no winning for them either way lol

Reactions: 6
I know this is abit of juicy drama on a Sunday evening but man I really do feel for those babies in the middle of all of this. Parents constantly acting like children playing cat and mouse. Shame they can’t learn to work together for the sake of those kids

Reactions: 15
Off to watch David Attenborough’s new show!
More of an anti climax than my ex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Aaron is this disappointing in real life. Full of promises but can't deliver

Reactions: 7
mmmm I don't think he's winding us up for some reason, maybe she's threatened to expose things he has done and he has piped down? I have been frantically refreshing lmao

Reactions: 5
Talia must be happy with the way the comments are going on his page, he’s made himself look like an absolute twit. Totally backfired on him.

Reactions: 10
Caring for a seriously ill baby and 3 other kids but manages to post numerous instagram stories and repost others praising her? Sounds like its going to be a real horse race for Mother of the year :rolleyes:
I’m sure a lot of people are mums in this thread but they manage to post on here numerous times 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.