Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s a lot of kids being neglected tonight and no just Talias 😂 I’ve told mine they’re no allowed to talk to me till this is all over 🥴😂
My eldest just face time me after work to let me know how she got on today and I said sorry I cant talk now I'm waiting for Aaron Chalmers to dish the dirt on Talia... She went WHO??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes just made himself look a right fool, and this shows what sort of person he really

Reactions: 8
Pathetic Aaron.

bleeping pathetic.

Ive based my whole evening around this and that’s all we’re doing to get? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right I think it’s they 2 and maybe she’s got coke visible on her nose and he’s about to expose her for being a coke head too?

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Aaron's tea was milk and water, wound up talia (and maybe bought her)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He really did a whole countdown for nothing 💀 it’s not normal how much he enjoys being the internets biggest disappointment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s 20 past 8 and all we have is a picture with an emoji slapped across it wtf… SPILL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s they 2 in the photo years ago I assume… but he shared a story about girls being there & kinda chasing (some whag along they lines) so I’m not sure if the photo is her hanging over him or something. Just an assumption

Reactions: 3
If it’s about coke sorry but who’s arsed these days, it’s as common as ale. Big wow Talia had a line.
Aaron you’re not doing yourself any favours here

Reactions: 16
How stupid do we all feel now getting all excited for 8pm for absolutely nothing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s probably round there now and there both laughing at us lot sat here waiting for the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.