Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or have they NEVER SPLIT UP and hrs going to get her for claiming benefits who bleeping knows 😂

Reactions: 7
Honest to god I hope his friends/ family have gone there and taken his phone away for his own good. Absolute moron. He's just made himself look like a perpy hole today. God help those poor bloody children.

Reactions: 10
She didn't even have to worry about anything because he's just made himself look like an even bigger dick for absolutely no reason 🙃 but it's telling she was panicking

Reactions: 10
When did he get his arms blacked out ?
Is this a photo of them when she was in early pregnancy. Is he going to suggest Oakley is the way he is because of something she did ?

Absolute sicko if so

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well what an utter tit show. Second hand embarrassment is real! I’m legit cringing for him the sad sack of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am fuming. Sat here with my tea and Jaffa cakes waiting for the tea 😂😂😂
I've just sat and excitedly unpeeled 2 blood oranges, ready for the entertainment. Now, I'm sat here with nothing but the stench of orange, pith under my nails and a load of disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah that pic isn’t about kissing, she’s doing something it’s him n her.
I don’t think it’s her I don’t think she owns a blouse lol prob meaning it’s his new girl and implying by saying the price went up that she’s worth more than talia

Reactions: 3
It’s a civil matter. Cops hate getting calls for social media tit like this!
Unless he’s threatened her of course!!!

Reactions: 9
Lots of comments under his photos and lots being deleted every time I refresh his just played us

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.