Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s made himself look and absolute tool. Should of just said nothing if this is all he’s bringing to the table

Reactions: 11
That’s them in the picture! I bet they went on the date together and we aren’t getting a juicy Q&A ffs!! Wasted a glass of Prosecco for this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What if it was him on a date with her last night? 😂😂 they’re gonna post FOOOLED YA and they’re back together 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
aaron sat by for god knows how many years and not been arsed that this leo hasn’t seen sienna but now he wants to team up with him??? I wouldn’t want any part in this circus if i was leo
He would be so controlling jealous he wouldn’t have allowed them to be in contact. He allowed for how long and now his like justice for fathers! Piss off!

Reactions: 4
Caring for a seriously ill baby and 3 other kids but manages to post numerous instagram stories and repost others praising her? Sounds like its going to be a real horse race for Mother of the year :rolleyes:
She even said she’s bloody decorating her bathroom tonight… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This!! My ex used to threaten to do things like post naked pictures of me, tell my family secret things about me, report me to social etc if I didn’t do what he wanted and like Aaron is doing he would say “you have one hour or I’m making the call” I feel extremely uncomfortable watching him do this he’s taken it way too far
I agree with you. It's a bit triggering if I'm honest.

Reactions: 14
Dragging it for more views. Wants to fight KSI so making it look like he’s as popular as him

Reactions: 6
What does he mean the price went up yet Talia sharing her tagged post but she wasn’t going to be on later as she busy getting everything ready for the very important appointment tomorrow

Reactions: 2
I am fuming. Sat here with my tea and Jaffa cakes waiting for the tea 😂😂😂
Don’t.. bottle of wine and two bowls of crunchy nut after. All them calories in my fat bastard’s belly and for what?! Lying toad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not a Talia fan but the T minus BS is so triggering to me, it’s a control tactic because he would be trying to make her apologise or give up information on her new man, I’ve seen this happen many times and experienced similar things. You can also tell his been snowing & can only imagine what his rants are like.
i have seen her indirectly shade him a few times and I haven’t followed the train wreck of a break up in a while so I may have missed her direct rants and I bloody missed the secret date post and his comments about Sienna lol. I can see her priorities are completely all over the place because she believes her self worth is based on her having a man, regardless if his a good one or not. He has probably said to her no one will want you and as a single mother, I have had some pretty tit things said to me or a guy having interest until I say I’m a mother. I was with my BD for well over 10 years, but we are still looked down on. I can only imagine the drop kicks she is chasing, which is a dangerous game. Predators target women like Talia, which she makes it easy by her kids in the bath tub posts.

As for Aaron, I look at my daughter and think if she had to have a serious surgery, death would be the only thing that could stop me from being by her side. It takes a lot for me to leave her side on a normal day so I find that hard to come to terms with. So missing his sons high risk surgery for fight that he was fixed to lose which I can’t see progressing his career is mind blowing to me (isn’t it illegal to fix fights?) and I wasn’t thinking this due to Talia’s post that was my own thoughts of it.
I completely agree with you 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Sorry to hear this has triggered you x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.