Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it this one? Surprised that's still there tbh
her friend should’ve never commented that it is absolutely not her business. I bet they will preach Talia can deal with his diagnosis how she wants but has the cheek to tell Aaron how to react

Reactions: 12
This is it
awfully telling that the second he is away from Talia he has friends and family back around him. Who does Talia have? Chavy Tanya? She literally has no solid relationships. I am sure someone commented on her that their child went to Siennahs school and she fell out with the other mums too when they had done a lot for her

Reactions: 7
awfully telling that the second he is away from Talia he has friends and family back around him. Who does Talia have? Chavy Tanya? She literally has no solid relationships. I am sure someone commented on her that their child went to Siennahs school and she fell out with the other mums too when they had done a lot for her
Yeah I’m sure Talia moved S’s school because she fell out with the other playground mums.
Such a terrible excuse for a mother. That little girl is really going to struggle maintaining healthy and positive relationships in the future because she’s being dragged up by Toxic Talia.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her hair looks no different and also I can’t believe a hair salon would let her walk out with split ends like that
Her hair needs a good cut-rats tails

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In my knackered state I read that as ‘she is basically a Man.’ 🤦‍♀️ Her face shape is certainly more masculine than feminine though.
Hahahahaha, I will go with that too! The body of a boy, the face of an alien 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow whoever’s done her hair needs to get a new career!!! They’ve bleached the life out of her scalp for that money piece she looks bleeping bald!! 😂😂😂 how many times since oakley was born she had her hair done now?? 5?? The woman who gets ZERO time to herself 😂😂

• Sad
How is this possible? Thought she has her kids 24/7 … apart from filler, pt, nights out, ect … 🙄

I actually can’t tell a difference with her hair, she likely getting it done for her nights out over the weekend as I’m guessing Aaron will have the boys, does he have Sienna too ?

Reactions: 4
At this rate Oakleys op won’t go through because he’s going to end up getting ill from her pratting around everyday. She should be limiting her time out and about to prevent him catching anything but no no her priorities are getting her hair done and going to soft play 🙄

Reactions: 12
I actually can’t tell a difference with her hair, she likely getting it done for her nights out over the weekend as I’m guessing Aaron will have the boys, does he have Sienna too ?
No he doesn't have Sienna. Another daddy figure taken away from her because her Mam was obsessed with a man instead of thinking about her child's mental health
---
Aaron must have the boys today because she hasn't uploaded them so she has duck all to upload 🤣

Reactions: 6
The facial shape is so bizarre!!
There’s a man on TikTok who does aesthetics who basically described talias face the puffy cheeks sunken eyes harsh jaw pointy chin it’s just over filling of filler I’m sure someone mentioned on him before .. basically it should never ever look like that and she looks like that because her practitioner is tit and has overfilled her … she’s done it to herself the mug it looks awful she looks terrible and whoever done her hair Jesus Christ it’s all blotchy and tit

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.