Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw nah I'm literally folding inside out from the amount of cringe with the size of that crowd. Would love to know how much he's made!!
He won't have needed to sell tickets to make money. It was a Pay per View fight, that's where he will make his money and a lot of it....

He also just put himself on the map.... And took those punches like any other fighter in a ring with Floyd Mayweather.... Unbelievable, and has clearly worked his socks off

No, I don't wish to start a rave thread for Aaron....

Reactions: 10
He won't have needed to sell tickets to make money. It was a Pay per View fight, that's where he will make his money and a lot of it....

He also just put himself on the map.... And took those punches like any other fighter in a ring with Floyd Mayweather.... Unbelievable, and has clearly worked his socks off
not necessarily, Most will have watched a free stream

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where to watch the Tommy Fury fight tommorrow?
---
Don't you get yourself worried about me darling head..... Just love to see somebody doing well for themselves....
Me too. Happy for Aaron.x

Reactions: 5
Tell you what the twit didn’t half take some on the chin there! Fair play to him. Still a cock womble though!

And I can’t say as I like his “outfit” much either compared to Floyd’s 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Obviously, but those who didn't.... And at £20 odd pound per person.... He is cashing in big style
I really can’t see who was paying to view that. Floyd is probably paying Arron because no way that fight brought in ‘big style’ cash.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.