Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a man on TikTok who does aesthetics who basically described talias face the puffy cheeks sunken eyes harsh jaw pointy chin it’s just over filling of filler I’m sure someone mentioned on him before .. basically it should never ever look like that and she looks like that because her practitioner is tit and has overfilled her … she’s done it to herself the mug it looks awful she looks terrible and whoever done her hair Jesus Christ it’s all blotchy and tit
So could this be corrected? Or is she stuck like that? It must be horrendous if she knows she's messed her face up and can't do anything about it. I would be devastated

Reactions: 4
So could this be corrected? Or is she stuck like that? It must be horrendous if she knows she's messed her face up and can't do anything about it. I would be devastated

Yeah it can be corrected quite easily all she has to do is get them dissolved. She’s obviously too addicted to see how bad it has got 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Aaron must have the boys today because she hasn't uploaded them so she has duck all to upload 🤣
Also, I would just like to point out that just because she posts pictures of the children doesn’t mean they’re there. She does upload pictures of the boys when they’re not with her.
She takes extra pictures to post when Aaron has the boys. Alongside Aaron not feeling it necessary to post them every time and inform his followers if he’s got them or not she’s completely controlling the narrative.

Reactions: 12
Also, I would just like to point out that just because she posts pictures of the children doesn’t mean they’re there. She does upload pictures of the boys when they’re not with her.
She takes extra pictures to post when Aaron has the boys. Alongside Aaron not feeling it necessary to post them every time and inform his followers if he’s got them or not she’s completely controlling the narrative.
Yeah I agree, as soon as I had wrote that she uploaded a picture)video of Maddox! She's pathetic isn't she!
She isn't getting a rise from Aaron like the nasty girl wanted and I am so glad. He is a lot more mature than her clearly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree, as soon as I had wrote that she uploaded a picture)video of Maddox! She's pathetic isn't she!
She isn't getting a rise from Aaron like the nasty girl wanted and I am so glad. He is a lot more mature than her clearly!
She’s trying to show she has them 7 days a week and Aaron is having them once in a blue moon. Her idiot followers are believing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's only putting 2 inches of water in the bath each time, just bleeping jump in the shower. That amount of water will only wash her ass crack

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s trying to show she has them 7 days a week and Aaron is having them once in a blue moon. Her idiot followers are believing her.
But she doesn't have them 7 days a week and everybody knows that so does she go out of her way to lie. What a sad little girl she is.
She is free as a bird most of the week and she needs to think herself lucky because anybody else that opened their legs that often and knocked kids out to keep a bloke doesn't get free time like Talia does!!

I can't get my head around trying to tell the world how tit her choice of bloke was. Everytime she tries to shame Aaron she is shaming herself by choosing to be with him for a long period of time and constantly having kids. It's bizarre behaviour!! She wasn't calling him when she was cleaning his kitchen floors 9 times a day...

Reactions: 7
How is she back in the bath 12 hours later when she hasn’t done nothing but also surely that’s not her outfit for the day!? It’s absolutely disgusting black shoes with bright white socks but also it’s freezing!!!!

Reactions: 9
Why does her tongue actually look like a bellend tho? Even has the dick slit at the bottom😂 (don’t want to call it the usual term as it’s very offensive) it looks like it belongs on the Stephen bear thread
D3EAB23C-69C6-4382-9A25-350D6C05E299.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for those kids. Their skin must be sick of soaking in soaps twice a day!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she really moaning that she can't get her stinking tattoo done?! And Aaron not being able to look after the kids? 🙃 always running to instagram to vent her issues about Aaron 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
There she is taking to social media to dad shame Aaron.

I bet the tattoo artist is FUMING!!! I hope she still paid the fee!

Wanting her sheep to jump on him!

Reactions: 14
Publicly trying to shame Aaron again, she is a bully! Oh what a shame talia you have to watch your OWN children on a Saturday…

Reactions: 19
Love how she’s always so indirect 😂.”I just don’t understand how people” If you’re gonna throw shade grow some balls & say who you’re talking about. We all know it’s Aaron . She still not addressed properly they have split up . It’s obvious they have but she just refers to him as people 😂😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.