Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine questions if you’re separated from your child’s father and he has the kids?
How often does he have them?

My kids dad has them at the weekend, Friday night til Sunday morning and I’m more than happy with that,
I wouldn’t class him as an ‘absent Father 70% of the week’
Every second weekend Friday-Sunday and then a Wednesday for a few hours. 100% wouldn’t class him as absent either. Just because a dad isn’t there 24/7 doesn’t mean they’re absent I don’t think Talia realises that. The way I see it is I would hate to be away from him any more than that but I also know his dad is there whenever he needs him so just because he doesn’t physically have him everyday doesn’t mean he’s a bad dad

Reactions: 9
Can she not wait for the kids to be in bed before her bath. Moaning she has no time to herself yet leaves them to do what they want because her bath in that minute is more important

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She loves creating problems for herself so she can moan. Kids go to bed soon, so do their bed routine, get them to sleep, then have the bath in peace you're moaning about. It's not bleeping rocket science you thick trollop

Reactions: 13
TALIA STOP HAVING BATHS WHILST YOUR TODDLERS ARE RUNNING LOOSE!!!!
honestly words fail me!!! What if he falls downstairs or hurts himself?? Someone please intervene with this bleeping moron YOU ARE NO LOVING MOTHER !!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She probably has a monitor for Oakley I’m assuming he’s asleep surely the only safe way she could hear him from another room.. also how clear is it that Romeo is her favourite child he’s the only child she seems to have a real bond with (personal opinion) like last night no sienna Maddox or Oakley laying with her in bed it’s Romeo at about 10 at night why isn’t he I bed like the other kids? I get the feeling sienna is at an age she probably plays on her phone, Oakley obv sleeping and I imagine Maddox to be put in to bed while Romeo gets to lie in with his mum. If any kid is laying in bed chatting to her at 10pm you’d expect it to be her daughter who’s a little older not the 3 year old defo gives favourite child vibes lol even on tonight’s stories he’s in the bath telling her to basically get out and get dressed 🤣 he’s 3 why’s he not in bed like the rest of the kids.. weird lol

Reactions: 11
Forgot to mention I met a lady at playgroup today her son had Apert and also had his surgeries at alder hey rather than RVI so more confirmation that it is likely apert that he has

Reactions: 13
Forgot to mention I met a lady at playgroup today her son had Apert and also had his surgeries at alder hey rather than RVI so more confirmation that it is likely apert that he has
It deffo is I seen the twins mum she was referring to in her post comment on one of Aaron’s post and then I looked at her fb being the nosey cow I am haha her cover photo was twin boys and one has apert syndrome x

Reactions: 12
I think the twins mum has deleted the comment. I seen it earlier this morning and saw someone had realised who she was and commented, just went back to see if she replied and I can’t see it.

Actually Talia probably read on here and messaged her to delete it as ppl would see what her son looks like and know it’s what Oakley has 🙄.
FTR Talia the ladies son is super cute!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Charlotte Crosby has commented defending Aaron, seems when he’s away from the devil herself he’s actually able to have friends around him again

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.