Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying other day about how she’s glad it’s half term the week running up to Oakleys op so the other kids can spend some time with him… there’s no way she’ll stay in the house with them.
Wonder how many times she’ll be going to the softplay literally days before his op! She knows fine well, she’s said it before… Oakley picking up any little bugs or colds can be life threatening to him,
And this is how she just couldn’t care less for that baby!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Migraine but must go pick up my nasal sprays.....so you don't think maybe spraying a chemical you have no idea what is up your nose to make you brown might have something to do with your headaches?

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious cause i HATE my partners dad
Thin line between love and hate girl 😂😂😂

Migraine is back 🥱
Nothing fucks me off more when someone says they have a migraine, whilst going about normal life and activities and staring into a screen phone telling us about it. You have a headache Talia. A headache. Probably caused by the amount of time you sit staring at a screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know if this had been said before. I don't really know that much about her to be honest but it she seems like she's trying to be the new Ashley cain and his partner and their poor little girl. In my opinion her putting glimpses of her little lad on her social media she's hoping for the same attention they received....thoughts??

• Sad
Reactions: 5
she must get so much abuse in her dms about it she’s brave to keep posting
Yeah I am blocked because I tried to give her some advice around car seats, I wasn't even rude and she was a c*** back to me and blocked me. She doesn't give a tit about those kids safety.
She told me it's "her choice" what she does with her kids but I'm sorry child safety shouldn't be a choice. Knowingly putting your kids at risk like that makes you a tit mom 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I actually just laughed out loud at her migraine story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's hysterical all while rubbing her face and hair that is the most irritating thing on earth

Reactions: 5
Here she goes again, she has a migraine because she has her children with her. Attention seeking bunny boiler
---
I am honestly so so happy that Aaron kicked her to the curb! I bet his life is like a breeze since he put her out.

Reactions: 10
It’s really grating me her calling them migraines there’s no way you’d be sitting speaking to the invisible people in your phone if you had a migraine

Reactions: 13
God she’s like a happiness draining leech . She’s got such a depressing miserable negative aura about her . She must be emotionally draining to be around . So toxic . I know she’s going through alot but even before all this it showed .

Reactions: 13
Forgive me, I’m just catching up now.
The Talia minion/raver who came and told us all off, how can you say she goes to PT sessions for her health and in the same post, express concern over her weight? Lol………. If she was going for her health, she would be bulking up/creating muscle, but she’s going to maintain being thin - she has zero muscle mass which is very evident in her pancake ass. At least the majority of us all agree, she’s a useless excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 8
So basically her kids give her a migraine because she only suffers with them when she has the kids 👍 top mum

Reactions: 7
I only have 1 child but is it normal to leave siennah in charge of the other kids whilst she has a bath every night? Especially a baby with breathing issues?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand how she feels okay having baths with 4 children to look after?! I have a 4 and 5 year old who are very independent and would probably just watch tv not noticing I’d gone, but could never have a full bath and leave them to it!

Reactions: 10
Seeing Aaron met up with James today I wonder if that was for Geordie Shore as that starts filming this month and the only time you ever really see Aaron these days with any of the cast, is for filming. Be interesting if he is filming and what exactly he's going to talk about other than his fight

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.