Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day we can only comment on here about what we see on their social media, talia posts constantly and Aaron doesn’t, we can’t comment on Aaron as much because there’s nothing to see so we don’t know what is going on on his side we can only speculate… talia however fuels her own fire by constantly posting, simple as that.

Reactions: 19
Genuine questions if you’re separated from your child’s father and he has the kids?
How often does he have them?

My kids dad has them at the weekend, Friday night til Sunday morning and I’m more than happy with that,
I wouldn’t class him as an ‘absent Father 70% of the week’
both my SIL’s kids go fri-sunday and sometimes they do a Wednesday etc. I think it’s more than fair their split she clearly has plenty time to her self and she shows that on her stories. I am with my partners dad and he works that much I have no time for PT/sunbeds/nails etc i think she’s actually rather fortunate for having 4 kids

Reactions: 7
both my SIL’s kids go fri-sunday and sometimes they do a Wednesday etc. I think it’s more than fair their split she clearly has plenty time to her self and she shows that on her stories. I am with my partners dad and he works that much I have no time for PT/sunbeds/nails etc i think she’s actually rather fortunate for having 4 kids
She really is! Good on her for doing all these PT sessions and looking after herself (if that’s what you call it), but it’s when she’s saying one minute she’s got the kids 24/7, never gets a break etc, oh and a migraine…. then the next she’s managed a PT session, sunbed, shopping trip, night out and a full day in bed all in the same weekend!
But then he gets called for putting the gym and boxing before his kids when it’s his job 🥴

Reactions: 13
She really is! Good on her for doing all these PT sessions and looking after herself (if that’s what you call it), but it’s when she’s saying one minute she’s got the kids 24/7, never gets a break etc, oh and a migraine…. then the next she’s managed a PT session, sunbed, shopping trip, night out and a full day in bed all in the same weekend!
But then he gets called for putting the gym and boxing before his kids when it’s his job 🥴
no one is telling her don’t do it but she looks like an idiot when she lies that she never gets a break. I actually think she should be going out, but she does make sure everyone knows how hard done by she is.

My husband works away so I am often alone but it’s good money, he has also had to miss some important appointments with my son but that’s life. From what I have saw he has actually took him to appointments, stayed over and plans to go to his surgery, what more is he meant to do?

She wasn’t complaining when she was living in his house.. his fight was planned before the surgery she could have told them which day she couldn’t do and I am sure they’d have worked with her. If they were still together she would have been hell bent on changing the surgery date so she could go to the fight. I don’t even think he will go down 24th

• Heart
Reactions: 12
no one is telling her don’t do it but she looks like an idiot when she lies that she never gets a break. I actually think she should be going out, but she does make sure everyone knows how hard done by she is.

My husband works away so I am often alone but it’s good money, he has also had to miss some important appointments with my son but that’s life. From what I have saw he has actually took him to appointments, stayed over and plans to go to his surgery, what more is he meant to do?

She wasn’t complaining when she was living in his house.. his fight was planned before the surgery she could have told them which day she couldn’t do and I am sure they’d have worked with her. If they were still together she would have been hell bent on changing the surgery date so she could go to the fight. I don’t even think he will go down 24th
Ah yeah… she loved the life when she was living there with him, spending all his money by the sounds of it.
She had it even harder when living there, cooking his meals and mopping the floor 5x a day, and feeding the dogs that were locked out in the garden.
She’s just very bitter about this massive fight and the pay he’s going to get from it, and that she can’t be there screaming Aaron from the side anymore 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly she is full of tit. No one is saying he is an angel but at least he keeps it to himself. She's a liar and an attention seeker. I can count on one hand the time I've had away from my 6 month old, she doesn't realised how lucky she is to have so much time to herself.

Reactions: 9
The way Romeo is 'strapped' into that car seat gives me so much anxiety! She's basically using the straps as a lap belt, one small crash and Romeo is going flying out that seat.

(Please don't turn this into a debate about forward facing vs rear facing) 🙈

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I know we say this all the time but the way she’s got Romeo strapped in the car seat today oh my gosh!! And the audacity she has to not only do that, but to video it and post it on her socials. Scum bag

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The way Romeo is 'strapped' into that car seat gives me so much anxiety! She's basically using the straps as a lap belt, one small crash and Romeo is going flying out that seat.

(Please don't turn this into a debate about forward facing vs rear facing) 🙈
she must get so much abuse in her dms about it she’s brave to keep posting

Reactions: 5
I know we say this all the time but the way she’s got Romeo strapped in the car seat today oh my gosh!! And the audacity she has to not only do that, but to video it and post it on her socials. Scum bag
Not only that what’s the box shes got wedged beside Maddox!!! Recipe for disaster!!
good on Romeo for ignoring her she’s acting like a ducking 12 year old grow up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth has she been to soft play twice this week already with Oakley when he is undergoing major surgery in a week?!
I’d be keeping the older boys off nursery and staying in the house for a week so he didn’t catch any bugs etc, but that’s too hard for her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.