Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As we’ve seen”, where’s Oakley now? She avoided it, he could maybe be with Aaron, but he doesn’t post what he does day in day out with the kids,
He took Oakley to his last appointment? Ok not as much, I agree… but again he’s got a full time job and can’t always be there.

He’s PROMOTING his fight… you know to get the money in to support his kids, the same way she promotes all these business’s she does…
He doesn’t have to promote about his baby having an operation, everyone who knows him will know anyway after how much she goes on about it.
But he does to fair when he has which isn’t very often so he could well be pulling the oh I don’t post everything on social media to cover the fact he’s a twit and absent seventy percent of the week

Reactions: 1
Yeah guys to be honest the more I read this thread nothing the girl does is right, regardless of what we think of her she has a little one going in for major surgery, it’s undisputed she was madly in love with Aaron and trailed after him like a puppy, she’s had 3 little ones in the space of a few years and to be honest looks quite unwell herself in terms of her own physical health. To be honest I think the girls going through it she is terrified of Oakleys operation and sure she’s done some silly things to get Aaron’s attention but she’s lost her partner and ll dreams of a perfect family unit as well. She’s seeking validation and it’s all being played out publicly. He meanwhile can develop a full on cocaine addiction and all the hate is levelled her way because she baths her children every night?? I just don’t get it, nothing can be said to him when he’s going to the fight instead of the op but when she does a Tesco ad she’s cringe and embarrassing , that’s literal Income ie puts food on her table, if she wasn’t present at appointments as she was working she wouldn’t get the same grace, I’m sorry but the whole thread is all the more highlighting how dads do the bare minimum and are praised and when women are doing the vast majority they still aren’t right, sorry women need to call out this bullshit more we slate each other way to much and glorify these cretin dads doing the bare minimum, not raving about her either but a bit of balance every once in a while.
How do we know Aaron’s doing the bare minimum . He is keeping private unlike Talia . She is very much trying to set a narrative . Aaron doesn’t need to prove he sees the children . She posts constantly seeming to prove she does everything . I’m not sticking up for Aaron but he is keeping private . She should take note

Reactions: 11
Seems Talia has been reading here or she was said person who was posting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah guys to be honest the more I read this thread nothing the girl does is right, regardless of what we think of her she has a little one going in for major surgery, it’s undisputed she was madly in love with Aaron and trailed after him like a puppy, she’s had 3 little ones in the space of a few years and to be honest looks quite unwell herself in terms of her own physical health. To be honest I think the girls going through it she is terrified of Oakleys operation and sure she’s done some silly things to get Aaron’s attention but she’s lost her partner and ll dreams of a perfect family unit as well. She’s seeking validation and it’s all being played out publicly. He meanwhile can develop a full on cocaine addiction and all the hate is levelled her way because she baths her children every night?? I just don’t get it, nothing can be said to him when he’s going to the fight instead of the op but when she does a Tesco ad she’s cringe and embarrassing , that’s literal Income ie puts food on her table, if she wasn’t present at appointments as she was working she wouldn’t get the same grace, I’m sorry but the whole thread is all the more highlighting how dads do the bare minimum and are praised and when women are doing the vast majority they still aren’t right, sorry women need to call out this bullshit more we slate each other way to much and glorify these cretin dads doing the bare minimum, not raving about her either but a bit of balance every once in a while.
Come on ….., watch one of her videos of her rubbing her eyes and talking with them stupid lips . When all is said and done she’s just irritating

Reactions: 4
"normalise having a disabled child" sorry what, no Hun. You don't even show the boys face or let anyone know his disability. She baffles me

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Shes blocked me whats she said? 😂
that she doesn’t do anything for likes and sympathy. Doesn’t understand why people complain about how she deals with things. Why post the church on instagram if it isn’t for likes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her little boy was trying to have a conversation with her, asking her questions and all she's interested in is watching EastEnders. "You're talking poo poo" and "See ya hun' who talks like that to their baby? Heart broke a little bit for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So oakley and Maddox weren’t there tonight? You couldn’t hear the oxygen machine in her room. Romeo said where’s Oakley. Surely if he was in the room he wouldn’t have asked that? Plus he said where’s sienna and he’s going in her room. Why not his own room? Because I don’t think Maddox was there so he doesn’t want to go to bed on his own as she normally puts them to bed at the same time?? It’s Wednesday and most days have their kids midweek but why not Romeo too? It’s puzzling me lol. Also it’s grating on me how she keeps going on about oakley is HER son. No Aaron is his dad he’s in his life so you should be referring to him as our son. She’s literally making out hes not around and she’s decided to get him baptised. Now if Aaron wanted to be difficult he could stop her but she knows he won’t as the stress will affect his fight and that’s the only reason she’s doing it. She could get it done in hospital but no let’s cause trouble on the run up to his fight 🙄 he’s not your possession to use for clout!! She’s just using this for likes. I truly hope he comes out and spills his side after the fight. I know Aaron’s a head and no father of the year but one thing he’s kept a slight dignified silence altho little snippets are coming out! I just wish he’d tell her she can’t post the kids anymore as he doesn’t need to exploit them for cash but she does so she’d hopefully duck off!!

Reactions: 17
Genuine questions if you’re separated from your child’s father and he has the kids?
How often does he have them?

My kids dad has them at the weekend, Friday night til Sunday morning and I’m more than happy with that,
I wouldn’t class him as an ‘absent Father 70% of the week’

Reactions: 8
Genuine questions if you’re separated from your child’s father and he has the kids?
How often does he have them?

My kids dad has them at the weekend, Friday night til Sunday morning and I’m more than happy with that,
I wouldn’t class him as an ‘absent Father 70% of the week’
I’m with my partner so can’t comment on my own son but my sisters kids see their dad Friday after school till Sunday after lunch so same as you. I think that’s normal for most people no? Yeah he’s no longer with my sister but I wouldn’t call him a tit dad for only seeing my nephews at the weekend

Reactions: 9
I’m with my partner so can’t comment on my own son but my sisters kids see their dad Friday after school till Sunday after lunch so same as you. I think that’s normal for most people no? Yeah he’s no longer with my sister but I wouldn’t call him a tit dad for only seeing my nephews at the weekend
No I wouldn’t either… it’s just the way it is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My ex has our child on Wednesday and then we alternate Friday and Saturday so one weekend it’s Friday over night then the next weekend it’s Saturday overnight. Pretty normal it’s same with most of my friends who have separated from there kids dads.

Reactions: 5
My ex's contact was court ordered (long story and he doesn't see them anymore... his choice) every Tuesday overnight and every 4th weekend Friday to Sunday

Reactions: 2
I've seen lots of comments on her pics that Maddox looks like Aaron over the past while, also she's posted that Romeo and her daughter look alike. I think she favours them and resents Maddox cause of his resemblance to Aaron.

Honestly if he was such an absent tit dad when having these babies with him... why did she keep having more, and why did she expect him to change?! Can some fill me in on their break up details....?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.