Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like The family strings are cut there… never mentioning them at all. Same while Cleopatra was gone… it’s like they become Voldemort’s of the family 😅
They were mentioned in Cleo’s pregnancy video by name in writing in a “baby you’re loved by…” type list. Not sure about the rest

Reactions: 1
I think Leonardo's YouTube used to be linked then a few months after his marriage she removed it. I remember she commented on his video telling his to eat better too. He was definitely eating like crap (McDonald's etc) to be fair lol.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who finds their thumbnails so creepy? Always a random face of Taina in the background looking super serious and sketchy

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who finds their thumbnails so creepy? Always a random face of Taina in the background looking super serious and sketchy
Three of those four thumbnails seem to be the same photo of her. I feel like I’ve seen that photo thousands of times 😂

Reactions: 5
Jerusalem seems really fed up in the vlog where they show what they bought for NYE. He even speaks finnish a bit telling Taina he haven’t shaved his face because he didn’t know he would have to be in front of the camera that day. This is followed by Taina getting really awkward and saying “oh wow” and Cleo laughing in the background. Honestly I think their lives where much better back in Finland, or at least they had a home! I think Taina have had these big unrealistic thoughts about life in Australia and has hyped the kids with these dreams. Now Jer starts to understand they were all lies and when he saw what Taina did to Cleo he propably isn’t buying all of Tainas bullshit.

Reactions: 12
looks like The family strings are cut there… never mentioning them at all. Same while Cleopatra was gone… it’s like they become Voldemort’s of the family 😅
They mentiones Leonardo and Jenna sometimes.
I think in some video of last winter, she was filming APhrodite, King James and maybe Nefertiti and Omega playing outside with the snow and Aphrodite said something about Leonardo's b-day and that he was shoping.
And they appeared in some video and pics on instagram when they left the house in summer of 2020 and they where camping around Finland. They stayed at Leonardo and Jenna's house.

They mentioned them now in the pregnancy video including them on the uncles and aunties.

Jerusalem seems really fed up in the vlog where they show what they bought for NYE. He even speaks finnish a bit telling Taina he haven’t shaved his face because he didn’t know he would have to be in front of the camera that day. This is followed by Taina getting really awkward and saying “oh wow” and Cleo laughing in the background. Honestly I think their lives where much better back in Finland, or at least they had a home! I think Taina have had these big unrealistic thoughts about life in Australia and has hyped the kids with these dreams. Now Jer starts to understand they were all lies and when he saw what Taina did to Cleo he propably isn’t buying all of Tainas bullshit.
Agree, these "adventures " (both Australia and Cleo's marriage) opened his eyes

Agree, these "adventures " (both Australia and Cleo's marriage) opened his eyes
But he's almost 20 (just in a month) and he is the only one (besides Cleopatra) that has been living apart of his family. He studied in the abroad for 4-5 months (I think Spain and Poland) so he knows that live is not that easy.
And he has said several times that he's a builder but he doesn't want to work like this, that he wants to work with her mother on youtube (as Cleopatra and Romeo).

Is not the first time that they are "homeless". They lived in a motor home for half a year around Europe and then 9 weeks in their cars, camping around Finland.

Something must be wrong righ now because Taina always shows where they are staying - in Lapland, motor home, tents, 2 houses in Finland, Leonardo's home, family members places in Finland...- but in Australia, only the hotel during quarantine and then this tiny house that it seems they left.

Jerusalem seems to have changed a lot. He used to be very gentle with the younger children and during quarantine he was like a father figure. Lately he seems to have a lot less patience. I think he is unhappy.

Reactions: 11
Honestly I think their lives where much better back in Finland, or at least they had a home!
Did they even say why they were moving? Finland's education seem a lot better than most countries. Plus Australia doesn't have that exotic vibe so they will probably lose subscribers.

Did they even say why they were moving? Finland's education seem a lot better than most countries. Plus Australia doesn't have that exotic vibe so they will probably lose subscribers.
werent they in home school anyway though?

I just remember the older kids went to alternative school. I assumed the younger kids would do the same. Then again she is a bit fruity...
I think the older ones went to vocational school didn’t they? Who knows, I am still baffled that their decision to move to Australia tbh

Hey i watched the new video and I was wondering why they bought cheese and donuts...I thought the whole family was vegan. Since when are they no longer vegan?

Hey i watched the new video and I was wondering why they bought cheese and donuts...I thought the whole family was vegan. Since when are they no longer vegan?
They seem to veer between veganism and eating the worst quality meat

Reactions: 5
I think the older ones went to vocational school didn’t they? Who knows, I am still baffled that their decision to move to Australia tbh
Cleo, Jer and Leo went to vocational school but at least Cleo and Jer dropped out, not sure if Leo graduated as an electrican or did he drop out as well. Unfortunately school and hobbies were propably the one place where these kids had some kind of contact to normal life. For the past few years they have just been hanging with their family. Most of their friends have graduated and moved on to study in University or got themselves eployed and moved away from home.

Don’t get me wrong nothing wrong spending time with your family but to be together 24/7 is not healthy. The way Cleo talked about Taina, how she said Taina is her best friend and it’s her wish they dress the same etc. is just not normal behaviour for a 22 year-old.

Finland has one of the best school systems in the world and the education is free even in Univeristy. The older kids could have a bachelors or even a masters degree at this point had they stayed in school. Again, not stating everyone should go to University. I’m saying this because Taina has stated all of her kids are super genious.

Reactions: 6
He even speaks finnish a bit telling Taina he haven’t shaved his face because he didn’t know he would have to be in front of the camera that day.
I've been wondering if the kids still speak Finnish. When they lived in Finland it seemed like Finnish was the little ones' first language, it would be a shame if they forgot it now. I hope they still speak Finnish among themselves.

Cleo, Jer and Leo went to vocational school but at least Cleo and Jer dropped out, not sure if Leo graduated as an electrican or did he drop out as well. Unfortunately school and hobbies were propably the one place where these kids had some kind of contact to normal life. For the past few years they have just been hanging with their family. Most of their friends have graduated and moved on to study in University or got themselves eployed and moved away from home.

Don’t get me wrong nothing wrong spending time with your family but to be together 24/7 is not healthy. The way Cleo talked about Taina, how she said Taina is her best friend and it’s her wish they dress the same etc. is just not normal behaviour for a 22 year-old.

Finland has one of the best school systems in the world and the education is free even in Univeristy. The older kids could have a bachelors or even a masters degree at this point had they stayed in school. Again, not stating everyone should go to University. I’m saying this because Taina has stated all of her kids are super genious.
Yeh I agree, Finland always tops the lists of education at all levels, that coupled with the benefits (financial) they got there, I don’t get why they left. Did something happen to make them leave%?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.