Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The morning routine video in Finland was staged. There is snow on the ground outside and it is daylight. I can't imagine any mother encouraging their teenager to practice drumming at 3 a.m. when they had four young children asleep upstairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The morning routine video in Finland was staged. There is snow on the ground outside and it is daylight. I can't imagine any mother encouraging their teenager to practice drumming at 3 a.m. when they had four young children asleep upstairs.
Yeah, I remember that I thought the daylight situation seemed off. In the winter, most of what they filmed should have taken place in the dark. But it wouldn't have looked as beautiful then of course.

What bothers me are three middle boys - Dartagnan (with glasses), Shakespeare and the third long haired boy, I mean, what do they learn being homeschooled? It's easy to teach kids up to, let's say, 8 years of age, but what then? They are bilingual and they know their Bible for sure, but hey, that's it? Father Paul seems absolutely off and mama Bambi can teach them at most to make "meat" out of flour, even her English is bad. Without proper music teacher their playing the instruments is just laughable and if they had any talent creating music, it would have already shown. Their best years of development they spend assembling Lego and babysitting.

What bothers me are three middle boys - Dartagnan (with glasses), Shakespeare and the third long haired boy, I mean, what do they learn being homeschooled? It's easy to teach kids up to, let's say, 8 years of age, but what then? They are bilingual and they know their Bible for sure, but hey, that's it? Father Paul seems absolutely off and mama Bambi can teach them at most to make "meat" out of flour, even her English is bad. Without proper music teacher their playing the instruments is just laughable and if they had any talent creating music, it would have already shown. Their best years of development they spend assembling Lego and babysitting.
Homeschool is normal in some countries so they have books to learn so yes, the older kids can learn more that just things for 8 year old kid. And pass exams.

In the YouTube video, didn’t Cleo say that her husband didn’t want her wearing converse, and how much he hated them. But look what he’s wearing in one of the photos from those collages!View attachment 980688!
Maybe this pic was from the begining of the marriage. When she arrived to Australia, she hadn't converse.

I have seen about 20% of the videos of this uneducated family, I am not proud about it. It is just time wasted.
A lizard crosses their rented garden and is an event worthy of 10 videos. They go around Europe and only visit Malls, ate beans from a can or buy food in the cheapest places. And she thinks it was magical….

This woman is a pathological narcissist and liar. SHE claims she is an amazing homeschooling-hardworking-mom. And yet the evidence in her videos shows the complete opposite!!
No sing of the “music geniuses speaking many languages”. Only lazy kids and young adults completely domesticated by their own fundamentalist ideology.
The older kids are already a burden for society and the younger ones are very behind in their development and in their learning. Bravo Taina….

I was not surprised that her daughter could just not have a normal first boyfriend experience…. This is now the most significant relationship in her life. For most of us, it would be just a bad couple of week experience… again Bravo Taina…

Their eating habits are so poor!! They look so unhealthy and have no life in their eyes!! No School, no friends, no jobs, no fun…just sad. Her videos are boring. They are boring.

I am out for good.
This not exactly true. When they were traveling arround Europe, they visited historical monuments too or places that are recommended. You can see them in the Tower of Pisa, a place that was part of the Game of Thrones scenarios in Spain, or the places where The Sound of Music was filmed too. The Atomium in Brussels...
They tasted typical food too, not only candy (but they were traditional too).
And not all the ppl that travel likes to go to museums or things like that. Some just want to enjoy the beach, mountains, shops, food, sports....

You say that they are not homeschooling? Maybe they don't film that because that would be a distraction for the kids. But that we can not see it in the videos, it doesn't mean it's not true.
About lazy boys.... NO. The youngest are always running or playing or doing something. The older ones.. well, you can see them in the videos helping with the youngest, playing instruments, cooking, helping film the videos.... that doesn't seems lazy to me. and they are kids.

And the youngest are"behind in their developmen and learning" ??They were 1, 2, 3, 4 years old in the videos! How many children can read at 2? or speak 2 languages? or play instruments? Maybe they don't have the same learning level like the kids at normal school, but they don't seem behind to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely staged. In their first morning routine video, when she's supposedly showing the exercise from her phone she's going to do, the clock on her phone shows 2:50 PM.

And in the "new routine" video, when Taina and Cleo are supposedly doing their studying and exercise at 3-4 am, the hands of the big clock in their living area are removed, so you can't tell what time it actually is. Why would they do it if the hour was what they said it was?
In general they were notorious with removing the hands of that clock.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This woman is such a manipulative maniac... How can anyone give her praise as s good mother? A successful parenthood should be valued according to an overall happiness of their grown up children, and what do we have here? The oldest son, Leonardo, is a depressed sad little puppy, a burden to his wife, Cleo's life has been broken, the third kid (Jerusalem?) is about to turn 20, he should be at the University or working, he just babysits instead and I believe he secretly hates his mama... Education is free in Finland, why the heck was he manipulated to move to Australia with them?

What do you think will be Cleo's baby name? :D have few ideas: Confucius, Marcus Antonius, Jack Sparrow or maybe Genghis Khan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In the newest video, Taina makes a point in saying that they don't go to a church, as to show that they aren't overly religious. Tbh, to me, this is exactly what makes them weird. Why wouldn't you go to a church when your faith is important to you? Most people who say they don't need a church have some strange beliefs that would be contradicted in a regular church, so they don't go because they don't want to be corrected. Not going to a church seems more cult-like to me than going! Probably Cleopatra wouldn't have experienced all this awful stuff had she been allowed to go to a church and mingle with nice young people there. Maybe she would be married with a nice young man by now and be able to raise her child together with the child's father in a healthy environment. It's really strange to me how they on the one hand seem to be very conservative Christians, and on the other hand try to convince their audience that they are as wordly as everyone. To me, they'd strike me as less weird would they just be authentic and stick by their principles.

Reactions: 5
I know it's cruel and Cleo is a victim here, but when I see her pregnant, I imagine her giving birth to a mini version of her rather unattractive hubby and I choke laughing.
Poor girl, I can't imagine the horror of bringing up your own child in this family, with lunatic mother-Nana-Bambi-Taina breathing at your back.
Yep and they won’t film their location for privacy reasons but will probably film the live birth of her daughter with the camera right up for a full view. In true YouTube style
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Throwing my suggestion in for Cleo's baby: if its a girl, Selene. The Cleopatra she's named for called her daughter Cleopatra Selene.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Selene is a beautiful name but way too normal, lets be honest it's going to be something like Cinderella, Demetria, Amathaunta or Hatshepsut if she's really unlucky and they're set on another Egyptian queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Queen Strawberry Ladybird Bambitaina if its a girl, and I bet Taina hopes for a girl as she has only 3 but clearly prefers them. So she can pretend its her 4th..she will be a super annoying granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the newest video, Taina makes a point in saying that they don't go to a church, as to show that they aren't overly religious. Tbh, to me, this is exactly what makes them weird. Why wouldn't you go to a church when your faith is important to you? Most people who say they don't need a church have some strange beliefs that would be contradicted in a regular church, so they don't go because they don't want to be corrected. Not going to a church seems more cult-like to me than going! Probably Cleopatra wouldn't have experienced all this awful stuff had she been allowed to go to a church and mingle with nice young people there. Maybe she would be married with a nice young man by now and be able to raise her child together with the child's father in a healthy environment. It's really strange to me how they on the one hand seem to be very conservative Christians, and on the other hand try to convince their audience that they are as wordly as everyone. To me, they'd strike me as less weird would they just be authentic and stick by their principles.
totlly agree, but also didn't they use to go to church anyway? I thought that was where leonardo met his wife?

I wonder if they are vaccinated? As so many states in Australia you have to be fully vaccinated to enter a lot of places.

This woman is such a manipulative maniac... How can anyone give her praise as s good mother? A successful parenthood should be valued according to an overall happiness of their grown up children, and what do we have here? The oldest son, Leonardo, is a depressed sad little puppy, a burden to his wife, Cleo's life has been broken, the third kid (Jerusalem?) is about to turn 20, he should be at the University or working, he just babysits instead and I believe he secretly hates his mama... Education is free in Finland, why the heck was he manipulated to move to Australia with them?

What do you think will be Cleo's baby name? :D have few ideas: Confucius, Marcus Antonius, Jack Sparrow or maybe Genghis Khan?
lol love the name suggestions 😂 I have a theory that the Nehemiah bible verses at the end of the last few videos as of late is a major clue as to where Cleo is headed in the name department.

@Agathek why do you think Leonardo is "a sad little puppy, a burden to his wife"?
Well, correct me if smth has changed recently, but he lives the most empty life I can imagine - he does nothing, just stays at home and waits for his wife to come back (she tried modeling and it didn't work out, so she's enrolled at a culinary school). I don't see him as a husband or partner, he is like a puppy to her, she takes care of him, takes him out for walks, trips, dinner, she even had to cut his hair when he was to lazy to comb ;) Maybe he's depressed, he smiles a lot and shows a lot of teeth, but his eyes seem so sad and empty.

Well, correct me if smth has changed recently, but he lives the most empty life I can imagine - he does nothing, just stays at home and waits for his wife to come back (she tried modeling and it didn't work out, so she's enrolled at a culinary school). I don't see him as a husband or partner, he is like a puppy to her, she takes care of him, takes him out for walks, trips, dinner, she even had to cut his hair when he was to lazy to comb ;) Maybe he's depressed, he smiles a lot and shows a lot of teeth, but his eyes seem so sad and empty.
Well it feels so similar to Taina and Paul. Leonardo didn't have a proactive father figure for sure. Taina (and the kids, but she makes them do it) does everything, so I guess when Jenna is willing to do it all too, Leo doesn't mind.

Reactions: 1
Well it feels so similar to Taina and Paul. Leonardo didn't have a proactive father figure for sure. Taina (and the kids, but she makes them do it) does everything, so I guess when Jenna is willing to do it all too, Leo doesn't mind.
Paul does more things than Taina at home.
Who stays with the kids that are not on the videos when she is having a "girls shoping day" or hanging with her best friend Cleopatra? Or when she is filming with the other kids?

We can see him cooking in several videos, taking care of the little ones or teaching them how to play guitar.

About Leonardo... I think that he is his own problem. I mean, we can see how his brothers and sisters can cook, clean and help at home, but he can't do anything! When Jenna came back from Italy, he said that he had a welcome home present.. he cleaned the house!
And you can have "normal" parents but be a person prone to depression. I think he said one that he suffered bullying at school when he was younger and that's why the other kids are homeschooled.

And names for Cleopatra baby: Anakin or Padme.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.