Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the truth exposed video, cleopatra shows a video of her getting on the plane after she escapes. She had a suitcase on wheels and her guitar but the video of Tainia getting her from the air port she only has a back pack and the guitar. What happened to the suitcase?
Maybe there were things that she will need during quarantine in Australia. I bet she flew from USA to Australia but not the same place where the famimly was. So she stayed there for 14 days (as the family when they arrived) and then traveled to the new city where Taina, Jerusalem and Romeo picked her up at the airport. So after quarantine, she took only what it was her own belongins: her guitar.

Another "weird" thing is that Taina is not so minimalistic with the youngest kids. A lot of toys and for the 2 little girls, a lot of clothes... but not only white and blue. They were grey, pink, blue and white.

And they've said several times they are not vegan, they are plant-based but sometimes they eat meat. And in one of the lastest videos, she said that Rómeó had more pimples because he ate a lot of meat since they arrived to Australia.

When I saw Cleopatra back in Australia, I supposed tha she was pregnant because she had a lot of pimples (related to hormones) and she was always wearing really big T-shirts and hoodies.

Reactions: 4
And they've said several times they are not vegan, they are plant-based but sometimes they eat meat.
This!! I seriously hate everytime people try to bash when they've openedly admitted they aren't. It's not even people who are actually vegan doing it. I'm vegan and don't care because they openly admit they aren't. I've also used one of their recipes. 🤷‍♀️

Have you read the description? Him wanting to abort the baby? Being Christian she had to run or course...
cleo lt.png

Yeh I remember someone saying Finland were really generous with child benefits, def nothing like that in oz
They might have had up to 1500 EUR a month from child benefits and maybe a bit of disability pension for Paul (although I highly doubt that because you have to be insured in Finland in order to get those pensions, and you are not insured if you are not employed somewhere). However, 1500-2000 EUR are not that much when you have to feed twelve people and live in Finland where living costs are quite high. For comparison: the average net salary in Finland is about 2400 EUR per month, and I doubt people with that salary have large families. I guess for a family of twelve, you need at least 5000 EUR per month living in Finland. Unless you don't have to pay rent and utility bills and insurances and don't own a car, that is.

Reactions: 1
This video randomly got recommended to me on yt yesterday

It is Cleopatra when she was young at a singing competition in Finland, and at some point they also show Taina and some of Cleos siblings in the audience and at the end on stage

Also look how freaking thin her legs were omg

Reactions: 2
In the truth exposed video, cleopatra shows a video of her getting on the plane after she escapes. She had a suitcase on wheels and her guitar but the video of Tainia getting her from the air port she only has a back pack and the guitar. What happened to the suitcase?
The suitcase didn’t escape… For someone who’s escaping on a short notice, I wonder how did she manage to retrieve her belongings?

They might have had up to 1500 EUR a month from child benefits and maybe a bit of disability pension for Paul (although I highly doubt that because you have to be insured in Finland in order to get those pensions, and you are not insured if you are not employed somewhere). However, 1500-2000 EUR are not that much when you have to feed twelve people and live in Finland where living costs are quite high. For comparison: the average net salary in Finland is about 2400 EUR per month, and I doubt people with that salary have large families. I guess for a family of twelve, you need at least 5000 EUR per month living in Finland. Unless you don't have to pay rent and utility bills and insurances and don't own a car, that is.
As I read it employed or not you still get child benefit, child home care allowance and child maintenance allowence + some more like dissability, housing and social benefits, maybe even the support for taking care of disabled family member … I’m sure they found all the loopholes to milk the Finnish government with everything they could think of. And a lot of small amount will add up in the end 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just sayin’

Last edited:
As I read it employed or not you still get child benefit, child home care allowance and child maintenance allowence + some more like dissability, housing and social benefits, maybe even the support for taking care of disabled family member … I’m sure they found all the loopholes to milk the Finnish government with everything they could think of. And a lot of small amount will add up in the end 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just sayin’
Child care benefit yes, this doesn't depend from your employment status, but this would be around 1500 EUR, not more, as only kids up to 17 yrs count, and when Omega was born, Leonardo was already older. (Cleopatra, too, maybe? I don't really keep track of their age).
Child home care allowance yes, but only for kids under school age. Would have been around 600-700 EUR max.
Child maintenance allowance no, because both parents live with the child.
Disability pension yes, if you are insured, but this depends on your employment status and on how much you earned before you got unable to work. In case Paul never worked in Finland, he probably got nothing at all.
Housing and social benefits - I highly doubt it, to be honest, but you never know. First, when you apply for that, you can't really earn much. So their YouTube earnings wouldn't have been of any use at all. Second, you have to live in a house that's not too large, and I doubt the board would have accepted the living costs of that mansion they lived in at the beginning. Third, I'm not sure whether they really would have wanted to attract the attention of the authorities, which is bound to happen when you apply for financial help. Seems a bit risky to me considering their lifestyle. But as I said, you never know.
All in all, they probably wouldn't have had much more than 2000 EUR per month, I guess. Maybe 2500-3000 EUR if they got lucky. Still not nearly enough to pay for everything a family of that size would need. Maybe that was the reason why they started their "minimalism".

Child care benefit yes, this doesn't depend from your employment status, but this would be around 1500 EUR, not more, as only kids up to 17 yrs count, and when Omega was born, Leonardo was already older. (Cleopatra, too, maybe? I don't really keep track of their age).
Child home care allowance yes, but only for kids under school age. Would have been around 600-700 EUR max.
Child maintenance allowance no, because both parents live with the child.
Disability pension yes, if you are insured, but this depends on your employment status and on how much you earned before you got unable to work. In case Paul never worked in Finland, he probably got nothing at all.
Housing and social benefits - I highly doubt it, to be honest, but you never know. First, when you apply for that, you can't really earn much. So their YouTube earnings wouldn't have been of any use at all. Second, you have to live in a house that's not too large, and I doubt the board would have accepted the living costs of that mansion they lived in at the beginning. Third, I'm not sure whether they really would have wanted to attract the attention of the authorities, which is bound to happen when you apply for financial help. Seems a bit risky to me considering their lifestyle. But as I said, you never know.
All in all, they probably wouldn't have had much more than 2000 EUR per month, I guess. Maybe 2500-3000 EUR if they got lucky. Still not nearly enough to pay for everything a family of that size would need. Maybe that was the reason why they started their "minimalism".
you sound like you know about it better. I wasn’t disagreeing with you. I live in Norway and Scandinavian countries tend to throw money at people who exploit it

So after finding out about this family a few months back, I've read through this entire conversation and now I've decided it's time to join in.

Have you seen the newest video? It is so sad to me that those kids literally don't have any friends to hang out with. Especially the older ones, I mean, spending New Year's Eve with your parents and little siblings while you're 20 or a teenager? I wish Taina would just let them have some normal life experience instead of isolating them from the world. And then it results in situations like the one with Cleopatra.

Speaking of Cleo, I wish they would just buy her some maternity shirts instead of having her wear that basic oversized T-shirt.

Also, did anyone catch Taina say "because we're not living anywhere right now" at the beginning? WTF does that mean? Are they homeless or am I going crazy from this family's insanity and didn't hear it correctly?

Reactions: 8
So after finding out about this family a few months back, I've read through this entire conversation and now I've decided it's time to join in.

Have you seen the newest video? It is so sad to me that those kids literally don't have any friends to hang out with. Especially the older ones, I mean, spending New Year's Eve with your parents and little siblings while you're 20 or a teenager? I wish Taina would just let them have some normal life experience instead of isolating them from the world. And then it results in situations like the one with Cleopatra.

Speaking of Cleo, I wish they would just buy her some maternity shirts instead of having her wear that basic oversized T-shirt.

Also, did anyone catch Taina say "because we're not living anywhere right now" at the beginning? WTF does that mean? Are they homeless or am I going crazy from this family's insanity and didn't hear it correctly?
I think the NYE thing is neither here nor there, in lots of countries it is normal to stay with family but it is true that none of them seem to have friends or anyone outside the family. I agree that the total isolation they seem to have led to the cleopatra situation, I really still don’t understand the whole thing

Which state of Australia are they in now? Last time I bothered to look it was Queensland, but now I don’t know.

Is normal when you arrive to a new place to not have friends. They left Australia when D'Artagnan was onli 1 year old, Romeo was 3 (more or less). So the little ones can¡t have friends there. And maybe they are not in the same city where they used to live before.
When they were living in Finland, they had friends. In some of the b-day videos you can see them, but Taina said that they doesn't film them because they want to keep their privacy.
And they talked about a friends trip of Romeo with friends to snowboard when he was 14.

About spending New Years eve with family... a lot of ppl do that. It depends of the country I guess.

And yeah, probably they are homeless right now because they are still looking for a rental. I wonder why they are not renting a motor home like they did to travel around Europe.

Which state of Australia are they in now? Last time I bothered to look it was Queensland, but now I don’t know.
I think they want to live in Queensland but maybe they are not saying where they are for recurity reasons.... for Cleopatra.

With the.current COVID situation. I don't blame them for not going out for NYE, Especially as Cleo is pregnant. She looked really uncomfortable in that video.

It still looks like Queensland or maybe northern NSW.

Are they all living in that caravan? I think they had one when they first arrived in Australia. As Taina said something about wanting to travel around Australia.

Does anyone know if Leonardo or Jenna’s channels were ever featured or linked to Taina’s channel? Seems odd to me that she wouldn’t feature their channels there
looks like The family strings are cut there… never mentioning them at all. Same while Cleopatra was gone… it’s like they become Voldemort’s of the family 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.