Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family gives me the creeps. Any way it would be with the marriage and all, Cleopatra is a victim and I think a huge depression will follow as she does not seem to have gotten or be getting any professional help. The poor unborn baby too. They will grow up in this messed up family. People have talked about Cleopatra escaping her family I hope she does, but does she have any of her own financial resources/job or even high enough education to get a good job? It would be almost impossible for her to leave them any time soon.

Reactions: 2
The timing can not be real because Taina usually uploads old videos and then actual ones, and then old videos again. You can see it with the kids' B-days.
I don't thing that this video of the pregnancy is to win viwers or things like that. Is just something that you can't hide forever. And since some ppl can see them and make it public on social media, better to do it themselves when they want.

About the kids... I feel sad for Rómeó and D'Artagnan especially. The olfer ones could finish their musical studies (Leonardo-violin; Cleoaptra-Piano and Jerusalem-drums) but Rómeó was studying guitar at the conservatory as well and they never said if he finsished. There was a video about Monday night routine with Paul, and it was because Taina was taking the 4 older kids to the Conservatory.... but no D'Artagnan.
And if the older ones finished the school at age of 13, only 3 of them studied something else. Leopardo is electrician, Cleopatra something like hairdressed and Jerusalem is a builder. But not any vocational training or studies for Rómeó (17) or D'Artagnan (14)

They say that they want to work with her mum, that youtube is their job... but they don't upload videos every week like other youtubers. They always stop.

Reactions: 1
Agree with what's been said about how they often don't upload videos. Taina once said that their only income was youtube and yet they go for weeks or longer with nothing uploaded. I'm sure youtube analytics doesn't like that. Yet, money is never an issue it seems for them- buying Romeo a car, getting Tommy Hilfiger bags for EACH child once in an airport, spending $5000 on kiddie kitchen stuff for Aphropdite's birthday. The list goes on. Yes, they save money by not buying tons of clothes etc but the stuff they do buy isn't cheap. I know you can make a lot on youtube with many followers but don't you need to post weekly at least for that to happen? It's all a bit fishy if you ask me.

Reactions: 6
Agree with what's been said about how they often don't upload videos. Taina once said that their only income was youtube and yet they go for weeks or longer with nothing uploaded. I'm sure youtube analytics doesn't like that. Yet, money is never an issue it seems for them- buying Romeo a car, getting Tommy Hilfiger bags for EACH child once in an airport, spending $5000 on kiddie kitchen stuff for Aphropdite's birthday. The list goes on. Yes, they save money by not buying tons of clothes etc but the stuff they do buy isn't cheap. I know you can make a lot on youtube with many followers but don't you need to post weekly at least for that to happen? It's all a bit fishy if you ask me.
Yeah I feel like there’s some income on the side they’ve not disclosed. Whatever the dad does for income , I don’t think it would bring in anywhere near enough money. But they have to be getting that money from somewhere!

Yeah I feel like there’s some income on the side they’ve not disclosed. Whatever the dad does for income , I don’t think it would bring in anywhere near enough money. But they have to be getting that money from somewhere!
The dad doesn’t work but is a leader of some church/cult thing which I’m sure (allegedly 😅) is just a way to launder money. There’s no way 30k views per randomly uploaded video pays well enough to support the family and their extravagant purchases. There’s a reason why JJ the scam artist was chosen as a winner for Cleo to marry…

Reactions: 4
My theory is they were wealthy prior to youtube. I think either Taina or Paul's family is quite well off and they inherited that, or Paul's followers donated a lot of money for their family. Youtube is like their side income. Though their house was so much nicer and more spacious in Finland than Australia. It's weird how since they moved they've mainly filmed either outside or out shopping, only showing a tiny unfurnished corner of the house. I think it's because they're running out of money and their lifestyle is nowhere near as glamourous as she likes to pretend it is. She may be buying new cars and some designer things and shopping a lot whilst also living in near squalid conditions for 11 people. They may only have 2 white outfits for each kid and end up reselling all the clothes she "buys" for all we know.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t the big house in Finland belong to one of their church members? It sort of reminds me of the fundamental LDS groups in southern Utah where no one in the community has a ‘real’ job, yet everyone lives in a giant 10 bedroom mansion. To me it seems like a combination of living frugally, living in countries with good social welfare systems, and the collective support of the people in their religious group.

I have also noticed that the frequency of their videos fluctuates with their spending habits, so I think they do rely on the YouTube income. They only post consistently when they have an upcoming expense. For example, when they went around Europe they were posting every day and probably making quite a lot of money to pay for everything, same with when they bought all those presents and designer clothes. Now they are barely posting or getting any views and are living in a small farmhouse on someone’s rural property, which would be quite cheap. The farmhouse must also be owned by someone they know and they are either paying no or very little rent. No one in their right mind would approve a rental application for a 2 or 3 bedroom house from a family with 9 kids (although to be fair, they do seem to look after the houses that they live in and don’t create any mess or damage, but imagine renting a house that size to some of the other YouTube families). Their cost of living also seems very low with basic home made food, very little clothes and toys, seemingly no or little rent. Even with 9 kids their weekly expenses would be less than a small family with a large mortgage, school fees, car repayments, sports lessons, eating out etc.

Since the toy kitchen has never been seen since that original video, I do wonder whether they kept it or just bought it, used it for the video, and then returned everything for a full refund.

Last edited:
Didn’t the big house in Finland belong to one of their church members? It sort of reminds me of the fundamental LDS groups in southern Utah where no one in the community has a ‘real’ job, yet everyone lives in a giant 10 bedroom mansion. To me it seems like a combination of living frugally, living in countries with good social welfare systems, and the collective support of the people in their religious group.

I have also noticed that the frequency of their videos fluctuates with their spending habits, so I think they do rely on the YouTube income. They only post consistently when they have an upcoming expense. For example, when they went around Europe they were posting every day and probably making quite a lot of money to pay for everything, same with when they bought all those presents and designer clothes. Now they are barely posting or getting any views and are living in a small farmhouse on someone’s rural property, which would be quite cheap. The farmhouse must also be owned by someone they know and they are either paying no or very little rent. No one in their right mind would approve a rental application for a 2 or 3 bedroom house from a family with 9 kids (although to be fair, they do seem to look after the houses that they live in and don’t create any mess or damage, but imagine renting a house that size to some of the other YouTube families). Their cost of living also seems very low with basic home made food, very little clothes and toys, seemingly no or little rent. Even with 9 kids their weekly expenses would be less than a small family with a large mortgage, school fees, car repayments, sports lessons, eating out etc.

Since the toy kitchen has never been seen since that original video, I do wonder whether they kept it or just bought it, used it for the video, and then returned everything for a full refund.
Could be, imagine everything they buy is for the views and then they sell everything. She might be bribing the kids to come and behave in the videos so that they get a new toy or something they later sell because they do not have money. I could definitely imagining her planning for days or weeks what to buy and how to sort and plan out everything to film a youtube video. And telling the kids exactly what to say and stuff. OMG that would be hillarious, ridiculous and freaking abuse for those kids.

My theory is they were wealthy prior to youtube. I think either Taina or Paul's family is quite well off and they inherited that, or Paul's followers donated a lot of money for their family. Youtube is like their side income. Though their house was so much nicer and more spacious in Finland than Australia. It's weird how since they moved they've mainly filmed either outside or out shopping, only showing a tiny unfurnished corner of the house. I think it's because they're running out of money and their lifestyle is nowhere near as glamourous as she likes to pretend it is. She may be buying new cars and some designer things and shopping a lot whilst also living in near squalid conditions for 11 people. They may only have 2 white outfits for each kid and end up reselling all the clothes she "buys" for all we know.
Although wasnt the Finnish house lent to them by a friend/family? Either way I assume the cult thing Paul’s mum started is their main income. Both of them just seem to lazy to get real jobs imo

In another web some ppl said that you get some money for the kids in Finland and Paul can't work so he gets a kind of disability pension. Taina was a wedding planner or something like that, so they could save some money.
I think that now they doesn't show too much of where they are staying because of security reasons, not because of the money. They show us their summer "camping" around Finland when they lived in their cars.
Maybe they are trying to save more money for this rental...

About the toys and all their belongings they said they are in an storage room. Not only the kitchen and all that stuff for Aphrodite but the instruments and other things.

Their you tube videos have hardly any adverts which I think you need for money. They do seem to be a lot poorer in Australia. Although they said the car was for Romeo. I don't think they have got any other vehicles. It must cost a lot to start again in another country with that many children and only a few suitcases full of possessions. When Tania filmed the mancave to show Paul it was not furnished.

Reactions: 1
In the pregnancy announcement video Cleopatra looks at least 7 or 8 months pregnant. This means she probably got pregnant somewhere between May and June (and due in February-ish 2022). I’m thinking she arrived in April, got married straight away or was already married, it was all rosy for a month or two and in that time she got pregnant and participated in those weird tiktoks with him, then something happened and he became abusive, so she left and went to Australia in August 2021.
There are several videos where she appears in full body shots after coming back to Australia and there's no pregnancy showing (although you often can't tell because of the hoodies she wears). I guess those were filmed back in August or September and only released later. In the airport video, she's wearing a tight shirt and she's not showing whatsoever. So, she can't have been very far along back in August. Maybe she didn't even know she was pregnant before coming back to Australia.

Anyway, the strange behaviour at the airport when she changed into jeans right away and some of the other videos (buying converse shoes, hanging out so much with mum etc.) make some more sense now.

I really hope they will learn something from this.

Their you tube videos have hardly any adverts which I think you need for money. They do seem to be a lot poorer in Australia. Although they said the car was for Romeo. I don't think they have got any other vehicles. It must cost a lot to start again in another country with that many children and only a few suitcases full of possessions. When Tania filmed the mancave to show Paul it was not furnished.
Yeh I remember someone saying Finland were really generous with child benefits, def nothing like that in oz

In another web some ppl said that you get some money for the kids in Finland and Paul can't work so he gets a kind of disability pension. Taina was a wedding planner or something like that, so they could save some money.
I think that now they doesn't show too much of where they are staying because of security reasons, not because of the money. They show us their summer "camping" around Finland when they lived in their cars.
Maybe they are trying to save more money for this rental...

About the toys and all their belongings they said they are in an storage room. Not only the kitchen and all that stuff for Aphrodite but the instruments and other things.
must have been quite a wedding planner 😂 I imagine the guests dressing code was probably jeans and white shirts as well and they had to lie on a blanket to get any sort of food 😂

but jokes aside they do buy awfully lot of stuff for being “minimalists”, they eat awfully lot of meet for being vegan and they eat/ drink awfully much sugary stuff for people who don’t eat sugar remember the video when the kids ate like the ELF…supposedly the first time ).
I feel like when it comes to this family even my questions have questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are part of a doomsday cult right? Check out the father's facebook page - he posted a pic saying the end is beginning on 31st December 2021.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Taina actually believes in all this doomsday bullshit..she seems more concerned about her boobies or wearing matching clothes. Paul seems to post the unpopular stuff, while Taina seems obsessed only with the appearance of everything, except her husband 😅 he must be the black sheep in the family, quite literally..wonder why is that? Why he's the only one wearing black and looking rough- I know visually impared but a haircut and shower wouldn't hurt. Why isn't Taina bothered?

I wonder if Taina actually believes in all this doomsday bullshit..she seems more concerned about her boobies or wearing matching clothes. Paul seems to post the unpopular stuff, while Taina seems obsessed only with the appearance of everything, except her husband 😅 he must be the black sheep in the family, quite literally..wonder why is that? Why he's the only one wearing black and looking rough- I know visually impared but a haircut and shower wouldn't hurt. Why isn't Taina bothered?
Who is Paul to her even? A body she can use to make her more babies? I'm so confused as to how they even ended up together, maybe he was the only guy that didn't run like hell away from her. Other than the beard video we haven't seen much of him. I don't care to dig into it more tbh

In the truth exposed video, cleopatra shows a video of her getting on the plane after she escapes. She had a suitcase on wheels and her guitar but the video of Tainia getting her from the air port she only has a back pack and the guitar. What happened to the suitcase?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.