Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don´t know much about pregnancies but if she´s being induced it means she´s VERY overdue, right? how long do doctors wait usually? maybe her baby is actually very overdue and the timeline isn´t that off? I just can´t wrap my head around someone actually manipulating a babys birthday....
here in australia, a young " healthy ' young girl like cleo would not be allowed to go 2 weeks over her due date, if the waters have broken however within 24 hours they incuce if labor is not progressing. cleopatra was incuded

Reactions: 3
The text message posted were fake. JJJ's message should be on the right side and green since it's his phone. But it's on the left and white because he faked a whole ass convo LMAO. The photo was also an old photo Photoshopped.

JJJ is a known liar and criminal. Though I don't think they are being truthful about everything either. I still trust them more than crazy ass JJJ
Screenshot_20220427-123628_Reddit.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.