Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just wondering what happened to Cleopatra at the moment... and wish she would just do one big video I dread of these 1 minute teases that reveal almost nothing.

Also what was the point of buying so much stuff for the kids for their birthdays when they are about to go to Australia? I bet we never see most of that stuff again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Latest video just states 10 people in quarantine together which would mean no cleopatra.

also I wish they hadn’t released 2 balloons like that into that air. It’s just going to turn up as rubbish in the ocean or something.

• Sad
Long time lurker with this cult family, just thought I would pop in for a goss now this thread is heating up!

Anyone else find that the videos and the titles are utter BS? As someone mentioned earlier, they know how to work those algorithms. More often than not the content of the their uploads is the same monotonous shite that rarely features anything mentioned in the captions or listed titles....

I reckon they are on some sort of push to reach X amount of followers. No doubt they would love to break that 1million milestone and hang their youtube plaque ▶ in there new 'home' in Aus.

I'll definitely be watching this space! - They have just uploaded today again... goodness knows what nonsense awaits.

Reactions: 2
I think that the mother is weird and scary. Also the father is so different like the rest of the family?? Something weird is definitely going on.

I think that the mother is weird and scary. Also the father is so different like the rest of the family?? Something weird is definitely going on.
the dad hardly seems to interact with the children or do anything around the house

the dad hardly seems to interact with the children or do anything around the house
yep the first video I watched I thought she was a single mother, it was years ago something about her morning routine so would have expected to see the dad

yep the first video I watched I thought she was a single mother, it was years ago something about her morning routine so would have expected to see the dad
yeah I think this was the first one I saw, she got up really early and did everything and the dad just stayed in bed seemingly

yeah I think this was the first one I saw, she got up really early and did everything and the dad just stayed in bed seemingly
yeah and the way those little ones just payed on the blankets with the bottles was strange

Reactions: 2
yeah and the way those little ones just payed on the blankets with the bottles was strange
I think the children/babies being so docile is a consequence of having little to no visual stimulation, I cannot imagine it is good for cognitive development to just stare at a white wall all the time

Reactions: 3
I think the children/babies being so docile is a consequence of having little to no visual stimulation, I cannot imagine it is good for cognitive development to just stare at a white wall all the time
oh yes definitely, they seemed so vacant just laying there

It's so sinister how Cleopatra has mysteriously disappeared... And Taina hasn't even mentioned her. Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Latest video, they have landed in Australia. From the filming on the plane the older boys were doing most of the childcare which can't have been easy on a long flight. Tania was filming and the father was sat in a row by himself. I notice from Cleopatra's instagram that she seems to have dyed her hair black. Tania says this move will be permanent but I have my doubts.

Reactions: 1
Goodness, I had never heard of these 'Duggars' before. I'm intrigued and it's quite the rabbit hole it seems - thanks for this one 👍
They basically had a TV show for 17 years, portrayed themselves as wholesome Christians within the Quiverfull movement with their 19+ kids. Got invited to the Oprah show, someone tipped off the show about the eldest son's sexual abuse scandal which they hid. She informed the police. Their show was cancelled in name only but carried on with the daughters. The parent's minimized all of the abuse - the victims also included his own sisters. He was recently arrested again this year for the " worst of the worst " child sexual abuse photos the police had seen. The older daughter's have been speaking up about what it was really like to grow up in that family.

• Wow
I am not convinced that the original house was where they had always lived. I feel like they possibly rented it, brought minimal furniture and started making videos in order to earn money from YouTube!

I feel like it was all staged and planned. The way they seemed to just pop up everywhere just doesn't make sense. It's very weird that they just happened to be a large, vegan, home-schooling minimalist family... I don't believe it at all, she has even admitted to lying about things like being homeless and living in a tent, so they have clearly lied about other things. Some of the children have also mentioned school...

The whole family are odd including Leonardo and Jenna. I always get the feeling that they are hiding something, I don't believe anyone's life is that perfect.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Latest video, they have landed in Australia. From the filming on the plane the older boys were doing most of the childcare which can't have been easy on a long flight. Tania was filming and the father was sat in a row by himself. I notice from Cleopatra's instagram that she seems to have dyed her hair black. Tania says this move will be permanent but I have my doubts.
What is Cleopatra s instagram?

They were so lucky that they could get seats on the plane.

So many state borders have been closed in Australia so far this year, it's too risky leaving your state as you will more than likely have to quarantine on your return, if you're allowed back in.

Reactions: 1
They were so lucky that they could get seats on the plane.

So many state borders have been closed in Australia so far this year, it's too risky leaving your state as you will more than likely have to quarantine on your return, if you're allowed back in.
Quarantine is compulsory & expensive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.