Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleopatra and Taina are not following each other. And Cleopatra startet a go found me for a family movie over 120.000$. Her residence is near Los Angeles according to go fund me.. What the heck have I missed? Can someone update me?
How did you find all this out?

There is definitely something up with this family,and there has been for a while. Honestly I thought it would all come out by now...

Reactions: 5
There is definitely something up with this family,and there has been for a while. Honestly I thought it would all come out by now...
I agree!

All the minimalism and vegan stuff was just an aesthetic in order to draw people in. I don't believe anything they do or say, although I still can't help but watch them because I am curious! All of their videos are delayed by months, possibly years as well, it's all very weird.

Tania is a bizarre woman, something is definitely off about her and I think she's quite manipulative. Seeing her actions with the younger children can be uncomfortable. The husband was a doomsday prepper..'nough said. Pretty sure their only income is social assistance and whatever made from youtube.

Cleopatra and Taina are not following each other. And Cleopatra startet a go found me for a family movie over 120.000$. Her residence is near Los Angeles according to go fund me.. What the heck have I missed? Can someone update me?
They’ve got a story up now saying Coleopteras account was hacked and to ignore the go fund me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They’ve got a story up now saying Coleopteras account was hacked and to ignore the go fund me 🤷🏻‍♀️
it is so odd.. why didn't they post that before if it had been hacked? there is something so, so off about this family. Omega's birthday was just made for instagram, a totally white house and then colourful balloons... none of that is for the children's enjoyment

it is so odd.. why didn't they post that before if it had been hacked? there is something so, so off about this family. Omega's birthday was just made for instagram, a totally white house and then colourful balloons... none of that is for the children's enjoyment
Very weird, wonder if they were trying to make money from the go fund me but someone called them out on it

Reactions: 1
She says she gets up at that time but some Finnish viewers are apparently doubting it, One of them said it showed 2pm on a clock. Not sure about all that but the plot thickens>

Found out that her husband's mother is Marie Licciardo, an Australian religious prophet who spends a lot of time travelling around, especially to Finland, asking for donations to fulfil Christ's work. 'Teaching the importance of monetary donations to the work of the gospel' as it says under one of her videos. Lol. Knew there'd be something like this behind it all.

Apparently the family want to move back to Australia so I reckon the Youtube channel is to make some quick money. The subs are rising at an absurd rate, they must be buying them.

The backlash has started as a few people have already found the husband's preaching channel and are not impressed.

Strangely fascinating but I fear it won't end well. The father's Insta has dubious posts condemning the 'murder', as he puts it, of the unborn foetus.

Apparently he's homophobic although I don't see where the evidence is for that, other than it usually goes hand in hand with certain beliefs. He hasn't posted on his channel for a few years.

He seemed to think the world was going to end around 2013. Maybe he spent all their money thinking they wouldn't need it anymore and now they're broke?!

Maybe he's hoping he'll find wifey number 2 out of all the new followers?
Holy tit...that house is like an insane asylum...o_O....

If God had a Youtube channel it might look like this.

I'm fascinated and appalled in equal measure.

Taina is a 40 year old (Aussie-Finnish? ) vegan, SAHM of ten, living in an amazing house in Finland. Very minimalsitic.

Her aesthetic is very pleasing to the eye, and photogenic, as they all wear white, black, blue or grey and the decor is based on the same colour palette. It gives an almost film-like quality to her Instagram and Youtube videos. Or do I mean advertisement quality? Maybe.

The children range in age from 20 to 6 months. Names: .. from oldest to youngest, Leonardo, Cleopatra, Jerusalem, D'Artangnan, Shakespeare, Romeo, Nefertiti, King James, Aphrodite and, finally Omega.

They are very very religious but you'll only know this from her sometimes mentioning that she's off to read 'the book' and from some of her Instagram posts, and from her husband Paul's old videos. He has uploaded in the past to his own channel and seems to believe in the 'end times' and apocalyptic Christianity. Would like to know more about him but she keeps him out of the videos. You get occasional glimpses. Maybe he prefers it that way.

The kids are homeschooled in the main but the older ones go to college to learn building skills and music. their basement is kitted out with tons of instruments etc. It really is worth watching for the house itself. Her most recent video, Hide and SEek, shows the house.

Thing is, they've blown up on Youtube. A week ago they were barely touching 1000 subs and now, in less than a week they are at 116,000! It's crazy.

Their stats are so new that their Social Blade page hasn't been able to properly reflect their growth yet.

How? Is it just because they are so unique and they've caught people's attention? She has only just started posting on YT, there's been no steady increase, just this sudden explosion of interest.

It looks like someone knows exactly what they are doing as the videos they are releasing now were filmed in the summer time, so they have a whole stockpile ready-made to put out on a daily basis. This is exactly the right way to grow a channel quickly; upload daily as this catches the YT algorithm and you get put on people's recommended lists. Maybe the older kids are helping her as they do all seem quite switched on when it comes to technology. This is no religious cult where the kids are kept ignorant and passive.

I do hope the growth is organic and they're not bought subs.
I fear for them though as they are so charismatic that, out of all the Youtube families, they are the ones I can see fans getting really obsessed with.

Can't abide religion personally, but defend their right to practice whatever it is that gives them purpose.

Just worried that there's usually some pretty nasty beliefs , like being anti choice etc, that can go alongside the nice stuff. I fear they might be in for a backlash that is as swift as their growth if they're not careful.

Love to hear any thoughts.

Wow....my thought is...what a BIZARRE family....creeped me out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Holy tit...that house is like an insane asylum...o_O....

Wow....my thought is...what a BIZARRE family....creeped me out.
I think that is why the children seem to passive just lying their while she cooks etc, they ahve no visual stimulation. Surely this cannot be good for babies/very young children?

Reactions: 1
I think that is why the children seem to passive just lying their while she cooks etc, they ahve no visual stimulation. Surely this cannot be good for babies/very young children?
Probably because they've been blanket trained and had their will broken. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Probably because they've been blanket trained and had their will broken. :(
ugh it is just so sad, the whole situation is just so weird and the way Tainia just stares at the camera admiring herself...

By the sound of their latest video, they're getting ready for Australia...

• Wow
I can't imagine how much that must be costing, flights for oz are now really expensive, and then paying for who knows how many hotel rooms for the enforced quarantine

And from the comments, they haven't even decided which part of Australia they're going to yet :rolleyes:

I don’t see how , if they come here they will need to stay in quarantine for 14 days at their own expense. That costs approximately $1,700 per person. (Aust$)

There filming is so behind and lots of prerecorded videos, that it wouldn’t surprise me if they had got to Australia before COVID-19 and all the lockdowns

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.