Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused about the whole half Finish half Australian thing. Does anyone know who is from where? Or are they both originally Australian and moved to Finland.

I am so confused about the whole half Finish half Australian thing. Does anyone know who is from where? Or are they both originally Australian and moved to Finland.
Taina was born in Finland but moved to Australia young. Paul is Australian I think.
they had their first 5 kids in Australia then moved to Finland and had the next 5.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m on another chat group and people are saying they think this was all filmed a few weeks ago ( from the temp on arrival and other details). So I guess they must be out of quarantine by now? But isn’t Australia in lockdown again, or was that just one city?
Tainia is odd, and I don’t understand how they have money from doing nothing. Seriously shady to me!

Reactions: 5
I’m on another chat group and people are saying they think this was all filmed a few weeks ago ( from the temp on arrival and other details). So I guess they must be out of quarantine by now? But isn’t Australia in lockdown again, or was that just one city?
Tainia is odd, and I don’t understand how they have money from doing nothing. Seriously shady to me!
Three states here are now in lockdown, so if they quarantined in Brisbane they can travel around Queensland.

Reactions: 1
The husband's family run a online christian ministry+ the mansion in Finland was owned by one of their devout followers. Nice little donate button there.

So braggy too:

1626922407496.png

The husbands old podcasts:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Jerusalem seems to be the mainstay of that family. Seems such a calm, intelligent, practical boy. I'd stopped watching them for a while as got bored of the whistlestop Europe tour, and then there was a long gap?
The young ones seem lovely children.
Never warmed to Leonardo, but he seems a troubled soul these days so I wish him well. I wonder if we will hear where Cleopatra is. So much unsaid!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jerusalem seems to be the mainstay of that family. Seems such a calm, intelligent, practical boy. I'd stopped watching them for a while as got bored of the whistlestop Europe tour, and then there was a long gap?
The young ones seem lovely children.
Never warmed to Leonardo, but he seems a troubled soul these days so I wish him well. I wonder if we will hear where Cleopatra is. So much unsaid!
Jerusalem also has the craziest name in a house full of crazy names!

King James is the worst out of all of them IMO. Though Shakespeare, Jerusalem and D'Artagnan are all tied for a close second. They're all pretty terrible actually both those three aren't easily shortened.

Maybe Cleopatra finally had enough of Tania's craziness and is trying her hand at being an LA influencer? That or it's just something she wants to make a big deal of later on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw on a Facebook discussion group that someone had theorised that Cleopatra was left behind in the US to get acquainted with her future husband.... And that that is the secret reason Taina was in the States a few months back, and that is the news she will be "able" to share in August...

Reactions: 6
I saw on a Facebook discussion group that someone had theorised that Cleopatra was left behind in the US to get acquainted with her future husband.... And that that is the secret reason Taina was in the States a few months back, and that is the news she will be "able" to share in August...
Ooooh that is juicy if it’s true! I wonder how Taina is coping without Mummy no 2 (aka Cleopatra)?! Seems like poor Jerusalem has taken her role and is now full time babysitter!

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't surprise me if she's been married off! The oldest son that no longer lives with her married quite young as well and his wife was 18.

When the family is that large, it seems inevitable the oldest kids end up being glorified full-time nannies/babysitters. It seems so unfair to the kids that were unlucky enough to be born earliest.

Reactions: 4
Not all hotel quarantine is luxury ad Taina likes to portrays it to be. I know someone who had no microwave and when their food arrived it was cold..

Also hope that Taina paid her quarantine bill or has a payment plan in place and is not a debt to the country.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not all hotel quarantine is luxury ad Taina likes to portrays it to be. I know someone who had no microwave and when their food arrived it was cold..

Also hope that Taina paid her quarantine bill or has a payment plan in place and is not a debt to the country.
yeah being stuck in a room with windows that don't open and no choice of what to eat is my idea of hell, not to mention with all those children

Gotta save all the ‘good’ rooms for the bloody footballers & their families.(in Brisbane ) Even cancelling other people’s bookings to to accomodate the overpaid oafs.
I hope she paid up too.

Reactions: 2
The shaky camera made me feel sick on top of the squealing children.

Looks like they were very luck and got a large apartment or two adjoining. Hard to tell.

Interesting about Cleopatra.

Lovely apartment which I'm pleased for them about - it's still going to feel quite claustrophobic after a few days I should think - but I'd be terrified of those balconies with children. (My phobia; I'm sure they'll be fine but those walls are quite low and the kids constantly clamouring to be picked up and shown the view makes me queasy!)

Reactions: 1
I know same here, I was gasping all the way through watching them dangle there :O

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.