Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen any one so excited to see white plates. I would have been paranoid about the balconies when my children were young. It seems strange to only have 3 beds for ten people. I imagine it will be difficult to keep the children entertained. I also felt sorry for the other people in the hotel when everyone was screaming

Reactions: 3
Sometimes the rule in the quarantine is to keep the balcony door closed all the time . I also feel sorry for guests near them .

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this also has been discussed in the forum, but has anyone noticed that Jenna’s maiden name is Toivola which is the same as Taina’s ??

also about the white shirt thing, I remember in one of the earlier euro trip videos the children were playing with some kind of flower that could stain the white shirts and D’Artagnan mentioned that they loved playing with those flowers when they USED TO wear COLORED SHIRTS but they shouldn’t anymore because now they’re wearing white shirts (not his exact words but something like that), and Taina just denied and said that they have always worn white shirts. In the old pictures though you can still see the kids wearing colored shirt, there’s also one picture of D’Artagnan (I think) when he was small wearing a striped black and yellow shirt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this also has been discussed in the forum, but has anyone noticed that Jenna’s maiden name is Toivola which is the same as Taina’s ??

also about the white shirt thing, I remember in one of the earlier euro trip videos the children were playing with some kind of flower that could stain the white shirts and D’Artagnan mentioned that they loved playing with those flowers when they USED TO wear COLORED SHIRTS but they shouldn’t anymore because now they’re wearing white shirts (not his exact words but something like that), and Taina just denied and said that they have always worn white shirts. In the old pictures though you can still see the kids wearing colored shirt, there’s also one picture of D’Artagnan (I think) when he was small wearing a striped black and yellow shirt 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's another forum called ytmommadrama she's got 4 treads there too.

The kids did use to wear colour but she knows what's trendy.

Last edited:
Sometimes the rule in the quarantine is to keep the balcony door closed all the time . I also feel sorry for guests near them .
Also when you open your door to collect food, you're meant to do it as quickly as possible. Not have a good look around. Covid has spread in hotel quarantine.

And have your mask on, I haven’t seen the cop so don’t know if they did or didn’t.

The older children were more concerned about the safety of the little ones and that balcony than the parents were!

I think they were in quarantine in May. As one of news items was about the supermarket stabbing in NZ, which happened about that time.

I still don't like the kids on the balcony. Taina is too busy filming and it's up to the others to watch those squealing kids.

I think they were in quarantine in May. As one of news items was about the supermarket stabbing in NZ, which happened about that time.

I still don't like the kids on the balcony. Taina is too busy filming and it's up to the others to watch those squealing kids.
Second this - the cyber attach re. oil pipeline was in May too.

Taina should know better than than to film the kids in their underwear... and why are 2 of the kids still in nappies during the day??? They are 3 and 4 :eek:

Reactions: 4
They were in quarantine Australia in May 2021. In their latest video there is a reference to a supermarket stabbing in New Zealand. That was big news because that never happens here. That happened 11 May 2021. So they are about 2.5 months behind in videos.

On Instagram Cleopatra posted that she would be joining them in Australia soon

the name thing has been discussed somewhere. Someone commented it’s a common Finnish surname.

The above posts weren’t showing so soz for repeating!

The kids on the table walking all over it omlyf. Omega looks bigger and healthier than all the other young ones and I can’t help but wonder if it’s because he is being breastfed still and the others are now mostly reliant on the family to provide them proper food.

Last edited:
Just from watching the few videos I have watched I would believe it. Don't get good vibes from her at all.

Lovely apartment which I'm pleased for them about - it's still going to feel quite claustrophobic after a few days I should think - but I'd be terrified of those balconies with children. (My phobia; I'm sure they'll be fine but those walls are quite low and the kids constantly clamouring to be picked up and shown the view makes me queasy!)
I literally had anxiety when those kids were on the balconies. It was too much for me. Had to turn it off. If that was my family I would make sure those doors were locked every second. My heart was racing....

Juicy gossip from Facebook. Bit old but not seen it mentioned here.
Wow this is shocking!! I can’t believe they continue with their ‘holier than thou’ attitudes whilst doing things like this in the background.

I read some interesting things on the yesterday about their extravagant present giving at children’s birthdays. My understanding is that it’s mostly for the show and the majority of the presents actually end up getting returned, hence why they were able to travel to Australia relatively lightly. Weird… not to mention upsetting for those children

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Juicy gossip from Facebook. Bit old but not seen it mentioned here.
this is so insane!

Wow this is shocking!! I can’t believe they continue with their ‘holier than thou’ attitudes whilst doing things like this in the background.

I read some interesting things on the yesterday about their extravagant present giving at children’s birthdays. My understanding is that it’s mostly for the show and the majority of the presents actually end up getting returned, hence why they were able to travel to Australia relatively lightly. Weird… not to mention upsetting for those children
Remember when they gave away (or sold i cannot remember) most (or all) of the instruments before travelling in that van? I always thought that about their presents, they had almost nothing in that house they lived in

Being stuck in a suite with so many screaming, hyper small children is an absolute nightmare. Yeah they’re lucky their living space was so nice but still. I feel for whoever was stuck in the one next to them.

Jerusalem is such a sweet big brother, clearly puts up with a lot like the kids climbing all over him.

Yes, the balcony made me uncomfortable. Clearly the older kids were watching the younger ones but did not like how the littlest Omega was practically held over the railing at all! 😬

Reactions: 5
I knew Taina before she moved to Finland and our families are still acquaintances. Always thought she was weird and after watching some of her videos she seems weirder than ever, there’s something very off about the whole thing

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I knew Taina before she moved to Finland and our families are still acquaintances. Always thought she was weird and after watching some of her videos she seems weirder than ever, there’s something very off about the whole thing
Tell us more!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.