Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, its confusing that they pre-record but honestly I think it's smart. Safety-wise, not showing the current house you live in or delaying showing the children's birthdays for a few months etc adds a level of security to being a 'public' figure.

To be fair, I don't watch anymore so I could be underestimating how annoying it is hahaha

Reactions: 7
Come to think of it, have they mentioned Covid at all in their vlogs? They could be years out of date...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Come to think of it, have they mentioned Covid at all in their vlogs? They could be years out of date...
I remember when I (and a lot of other people) seemed to be randomly recommended their vlogs, they really play with the algorithm by releasing a huge amount of videos filmed across a long period of time very quickly altogether, they might be doing the same now

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think that the older children are to rough with the younger ones? I know that Taina likes to let her children take risks and have fun but the way the older ones seem to grab the younger ones or fling them over their shoulders gives me a mini heart attack!

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching when she did a couple of Q&A’s and got really pissy about some of the questions. They weren’t rude and she went off on one because she said that things were filmed ages ago and weee also private etc but yet they asked questions relating to the content she had put out. I don’t know if that makes sense though!

I stopped watching when she did a couple of Q&A’s and got really pissy about some of the questions. They weren’t rude and she went off on one because she said that things were filmed ages ago and weee also private etc but yet they asked questions relating to the content she had put out. I don’t know if that makes sense though!
The thing is when people don't upload for a long time people become less interested, so I wouldn't be surprised if they come back to less viewers.

Last edited:
I remember when I (and a lot of other people) seemed to be randomly recommended their vlogs, they really play with the algorithm by releasing a huge amount of videos filmed across a long period of time very quickly altogether, they might be doing the same now
It's certainly a good way to build up a lot of subscribers and viewers in a short time, like they knew all the keywords to use like ' vegan mum of 10' - I am always a little suspicious when out of nowhere a family blows up that fast. They were really interesting for a little while, I doubt much will change when having moved to Australia.

Reactions: 4
They fascinate me!! Their early vlogs made me want that lifestyle so much, I have to admit I like watching them lots

Where is Cleopatra in the latest YT film? She is not featured and when Mum runs through the piles of clothes for each child, ready for leaving for Australia, she doesn’t mention her name.

Cleopatra has been mysteriously absent from the last few vlogs... makes me wonder if that gofundme thing was legit...

I'm wondering if Cleopatra made it out to Australia on her own.

I am surprised that they made it to Australia as flights are restricted and so many people have their flights cancelled at the last minute.

I'm guessing all those Finnish lollies are for hotel quarantine. I know someone who quarantined and they hated it. Food wasn't the best and it arrived cold. They also had no microwave. All for $3k.

Looking at the outside glimpses from that video of her packing to Australia (from today), it was pre-recorded in either late autumn or early spring... there are fallen leaves on the outside, the trees haven't bloomed, i think there even are some splotches of snow. If it was late autumn it would make sense with Leonardo's post from January

Reactions: 3
In the latest vid Taina says multiple kids are in nappies..... 😨 Omega is 3 and Aphrodite is 4....

• Wow
I find it weird how their videos come up on my you tube feed. I don't watch many family accounts. They did mention the cost of quarantine as the reason that they did not go to Australia straight after their Finnish camping tour last summer. They then admitted that the homeless vlogs had been clickbait and went back to the house by the lake. Judging by the number of winter videos they spent last winter there. There is a lot of snow in the packing for Australia videos so I think they were filmed this Spring. Cleopatra seems to be away as she used to do a lot of the childcare. The Indian trip was before covid.
I find it odd how Tania buys all the children the same outfit. The family seem extraordinarily isolated. None of the children go to school or work.

I find it weird how their videos come up on my you tube feed. I don't watch many family accounts. They did mention the cost of quarantine as the reason that they did not go to Australia straight after their Finnish camping tour last summer. They then admitted that the homeless vlogs had been clickbait and went back to the house by the lake. Judging by the number of winter videos they spent last winter there. There is a lot of snow in the packing for Australia videos so I think they were filmed this Spring. Cleopatra seems to be away as she used to do a lot of the childcare. The Indian trip was before covid.
I find it odd how Tania buys all the children the same outfit. The family seem extraordinarily isolated. None of the children go to school or work.
I think the older children work (or did, don't know how they would have travelling round) in construction or something similar?
Their lives seem so boring, I find it odd she openly admits to lying about things

• Haha
I find it funny how she has to state that her latest video is 'not clickbait' considering how much of her time on YouTube she has spent lying to her fans!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.