Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if someone was going to comment on that. I think it's fine if it works for her, I wouldn't personally, but it's her decision. She did mention about easing the older three off breastfeeding though.

Reactions: 2
I wondered if someone was going to comment on that. I think it's fine if it works for her, I wouldn't personally, but it's her decision. She did mention about easing the older three off breastfeeding though.
I actually think I was more surprised by the idea that she still wakes up three times in the night to breastfeed Omega her two-year-old.
I would we be wanting both him and me to get as much sleep as possible !

I wonder what they are planning to do now as it will clearly (even with citizenship) be difficult to get back to Australia any time soon

Has anyone seen their YouTube announcement? Apparently they're mysteriously in the US and can't reveal the reason why... I wonder what it is?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To be honest I find so much of their content confusing beacuse they contantly pre-record and upload their vidoes months after they have been filmed.

Reactions: 4
Was anyone else shocked seeing Omega's 3rd birthday vlog? I understand that he is the youngest in the family but I honestly thought he was younger he seems really baby'd.

Reactions: 1
Was anyone else shocked seeing Omega's 3rd birthday vlog? I understand that he is the youngest in the family but I honestly thought he was younger he seems really baby'd.
She said at some point a while ago that because she knows Omega is her last that they have babied him more!

Reactions: 1
I just fell down a rabbit hole of this woman's videos and ended up reading a couple of forums about her. I know they've pretty much stopped posting and everything that has gone up lately is boring and unsubstantial but I wanted to make an account to post this since I didn't see anyone talking about it. A lot of people think that some of the videos (including the Europe trip) were posted a year after they were filmed, which would mean that RV trip took place in 2018? This seems to line up with listings of when their original house in Finland was listed for sale. If that's the case, it would explain the large absence from posting in 2020 - perhaps none of the content they had lined up would make sense with the state of the pandemic. Most of their most recent videos show them in shops and zoos and don't feature anyone wearing a mask indoors- including employees or people in the background. In fact, the only time I've seen anyone in that family wear a mask was on a ski hill in Lake Tahoe, a trip which surely would have warranted a video on their youtube channel? It all makes me wonder if we're currently seeing videos from 2019/early 2020 and the family has relocated to the US. It's scary to think why they'd need to fabricate this bizarre post-dated timeline and perhaps the kids are much older now than they appear in these videos?
I also just have to say I'm not a fan of the "buddy" system she seems to have going on and to me it seems like it could be used as an abuse tactic? Poor Romeo and Aphrodite are so attached to each other. You just know that in order for him or any of the older kids to rebel and separate from the family unit. they're going to have to leave behind a child that they practically parented from birth. Seems like that's the case with Leonardo and Shakespeare anyway.
I also wonder if they were ever planning to move to Australia in the first place? They said it was currently no longer a possibility due to the cost of quarantining but they were able to travel to California? I just can't stop wondering about this extremely bizarre family.

Reactions: 5
No, they did the trip to mid Europe when they said they did. Now I wonder if they already went to Australia. Is it possible now to get there without huge extra costs because of covid?

The Finnish discussion board is closed. It’s over a month we last heard of them. The cottage they were staying might have to be emptied for summer weekly holiday residences. Either they have rented another house / flat or maybe gone back to Brisbane where Taina’s mom and dad live.

They have not owned any of the houses they lived in Finland. They stay in rental houses. In the country it’s not so expensive. Unless it’s by a lake and used as a summer / or holiday house.

No, they did the trip to mid Europe when they said they did. Now I wonder if they already went to Australia. Is it possible now to get there without huge extra costs because of covid?

The Finnish discussion board is closed. It’s over a month we last heard of them. The cottage they were staying might have to be emptied for summer weekly holiday residences. Either they have rented another house / flat or maybe gone back to Brisbane where Taina’s mom and dad live.

They have not owned any of the houses they lived in Finland. They stay in rental houses. In the country it’s not so expensive. Unless it’s by a lake and used as a summer / or holiday house.
There is still mandatory quarantine in Australia for 2 weeks which would be hugely expensive for so many people. Even just getting flights there is pretty difficult atm. Also are all the children Australian citizens already?

I don’t know about children’s citizenships. Probably at least 5 of them are Australian. They were born there. 5 were born in Finland but to Australians. Taina maybe has double citizenship. She herself was born in Finland but moved to A. as a young child with parents.

Cleopatra and Taina are not following each other. And Cleopatra startet a go found me for a family movie over 120.000$. Her residence is near Los Angeles according to go fund me.. What the heck have I missed? Can someone update me?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.