Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think kids shouldn't be on a vegan diet. Thats my opinion. As they were in the campervan she showed their evening vitamin pills for every kid and let them "try" tons of treats. To watch this was disgusting. Don't believe they are fully vegan, they are feeding their kids with treats and once a day with a vegan meal. And this one they film it. Which then at the end causes deficiencies. Not good. I always see some underweight "african kids bodies", when I see her kids to be honest....poor kids. Last video they were having fake sausages with "fake" ingredients, which the kids "loved" ...apparently they are longing for meat. Poor kids.

Reactions: 2
I agree that the youngest children are nutrient-deprived. This is evident in that Shakespeare, as an almost 9 year old, has the body of a five year old and appears to have not grown much in 3 years. Then there is Omega, Aphrodite and KingJames who all appear 12 to 18 months younger due to size and development. In the videos of the family eating nothing but chickpeas in their meals, Shakespeare doesn't hide his misery and once Taina even commented during the vlog on his thunderous look whilst he had to eat the vegan slop on cam. Poor children. Why are social services and Finnish welfare stepping in? These children are homeless and malnourished.

I am so glad that other people agree that this family is just off!! Those children have been homeless for months. They have not had any stability since they left that big house they were renting. They are without a doubt malnourished, Aphrodite in particular is extremely malnourished, and appears to have bowed legs !! But many of the little ones are extremely developmentally delayed, and below average in size and weight.

I haven't really been engaging with their videos recently, but Taina has stopped posting and there have been reports on a Finnish forum that she and the children are living in a warehouse now!!! Which is VERY concerning. Especially as its the middle of winter, and you know the middle of a global pandemic. These children are being neglected and are homeless, Finnish social services need to get involved. I hate to say it, but these children would be better off in care. I don't say that lightly, I am a family lawyer, I know the repercussions of children going into care, but this parent cannot care for her children!! She cannot provide them with a stable home, a balanced diet, a good education. She has no excuse for this either, she must have some income, I do not belief in the slightest that they do not have income coming in from youtube, or even a family member that could let them stay with them. I have met several struggling families in my line of work, some awful parents, but often these people have been dealt the worst hand in life. They aren't wasting money on trips to India for dodgy dental surgery or botox and plastic surgery. They aren't living in a country that has amazing social services and welfare systems that are as well funded and as supportive as Finlands is. Finland would surely offer her the help she needed, they would provide her with a home. I live in the UK, and our social services and welfare services are relatively good compared to some countries, but I am under the impression that Finland have wonderful welfare services.

I see no reason for Taina and Paul to be in a situation where they are neglecting their children to the extent that they are. They have income from youtube, they must get some welfare benefits, as they have children and paul is disabled. Surely they have enough for at least a roof over their heads, even if it is a small average home. I suspect that this women is neglecting her children intentionally and wilfully. I am not sure where they are spending their money, if they are paying their religious cult or are in debt or even sending money to another account, possibly an account in another country, to make financial preservations for the move to Australia. (Which I believe will never happen, and that is not because of the pandemic, I really think they never had the means to actually make the move) But what I do know is that the needs of these children are not being met. These children are at risk and are potentially in danger. These children are malnourished, developmentally delayed and homeless.

Taina is an unfit parent, her children are being neglected. The social services need to be involved. Taina needs help mentally, she clearly has some mental illnesses, possibly even an eating disorder. These children need real care and real stability. Some of those children have never had the stability they need in their lifetimes. I cannot comment on the elder children as I do not know what Taina's life was like pre-youtube. But for omega almost his whole life he has been living in a van, sleeping in cars, relying on being breast fed as he is not being fed a stable diet that a 3 year old needs. ( He is almost 3 - he will be 3 this month ) Nefertiti can barely speak, even Finnish people cannot understand her Finnish sentences, and Aphrodite and King James are so malnourished. These 4 littles have never known what it is like to have a stable and loving home, they must be exhausted from being homeless and being dragged around sleeping in cars so Taina can run from whatever it is she's running from.

IT IS BEYOND DISGRACEFUL. THESE CHILDREN NEED TO GO INTO CARE!! TAINA NEEDS TO KNOW SHE IS AN UNFIT PARENT! At the very least they need close supervision by social services, perhaps a social worker to ensure that these children's needs are being met, and for Taina to get some therapy

How anybody can be a "fan" or praise her I will never know. They are complicit for giving this women a platform to display her abuse and neglect toward these children. I am in disbelief that the Finnish authorities have not yet been involved, especially as there is hours of footage of these children sleeping and living in a car, with access to no real food, wash facilities, or proper beds. It is beyond disgraceful. There needs to be a formal investigation and these children need help now.

If it is true that they are living in a warehouse, it has gone too far, action needs to be taken now to ensure the safety and welfare of these children. Taina is no longer posting online at the moment, and I do wonder if she knows people are realising that her channel is a platform for which she displays the clear neglect her children are suffering, and so has stopped posting to avoid further criticism. Very concerning.

Reactions: 8
That is terrible if they are living in a warehouse. What happened to their nice house from before she decided to be "homeless"? It is one thing to live out a fantasy as a single woman, but entirely another when you have so many children to care for. She's demented. I wonder if people were calling her out and threatening to report her so she stopped posting. She used to post quite a bit, now nothing for a month.

Reactions: 1
That is terrible if they are living in a warehouse. What happened to their nice house from before she decided to be "homeless"? It is one thing to live out a fantasy as a single woman, but entirely another when you have so many children to care for. She's demented. I wonder if people were calling her out and threatening to report her so she stopped posting. She used to post quite a bit, now nothing for a month.
That house was a rental, we do not know how long prior to youtube she lived there, but she never had much in the way of furniture, she said it was because of her "minimalist" lifestyle, but it seems all to convenient. Perhaps she rented it because she intended to try to get popular on youtube? The house was on booking.com to rent, It is currently no longer available to rent. https://www.booking.com/hotel/fi/villa-ateljeerinne-vaajakoski.et.html
Her living patterns are so erratic. She seems to rent short term, and she spends extended periods of time homeless. It is so concerning. I wonder if she is trying to avoid criticism too. She really is demented. She must have a mental illness.

the house is on a few sites.

That house was a rental, we do not know how long prior to youtube she lived there, but she never had much in the way of furniture, she said it was because of her "minimalist" lifestyle, but it seems all to convenient. Perhaps she rented it because she intended to try to get popular on youtube? The house was on booking.com to rent, It is currently no longer available to rent. https://www.booking.com/hotel/fi/villa-ateljeerinne-vaajakoski.et.html
Her living patterns are so erratic. She seems to rent short term, and she spends extended periods of time homeless. It is so concerning. I wonder if she is trying to avoid criticism too. She really is demented. She must have a mental illness.

the house is on a few sites.
I read somewhere that that house was a family members and they were lent it temporarily and then they sold it so hd to move

She’s still been on Instagram as she’s commented on posts of another instagrammed I follow, most recent post was this morning

I read somewhere that that house was a family members and they were lent it temporarily and then they sold it so hd to move
Well it was on booking.com whilst they were living there, but was unable to book, people found it on the YTMD thread back in late 2018, and it was available to book for a year after they moved, and is still available to rent online on Finnish websites. I honestly doubt it was a family members house. If they had family members with such surplus properties, I really doubt they would be sleeping in cars in the middle of a global pandemic, let alone (allegedly) sleeping in a warehouse.

She’s still been on Instagram as she’s commented on posts of another instagrammed I follow, most recent post was this morning
Yeah but her last video on youtube was clearly filmed in mid summer and was posted over a month ago. She is obviously not positing videos for a reason and I genuinely wonder what she is hiding, because those children do not live a stable life, they have no home, they are malnourished and they do not have a healthy diet. They are being neglected, and they are in danger. I really worry about what it is she is hiding.

Well it was on booking.com whilst they were living there, but was unable to book, people found it on the YTMD thread back in late 2018, and it was available to book for a year after they moved, and is still available to rent online on Finnish websites. I honestly doubt it was a family members house. If they had family members with such surplus properties, I really doubt they would be sleeping in cars in the middle of a global pandemic, let alone (allegedly) sleeping in a warehouse.

Yeah but her last video on youtube was clearly filmed in mid summer and was posted over a month ago. She is obviously not positing videos for a reason and I genuinely wonder what she is hiding, because those children do not live a stable life, they have no home, they are malnourished and they do not have a healthy diet. They are being neglected, and they are in danger. I really worry about what it is she is hiding.
Oh yeah I get that, if that’s the case regarding the living situation she definitely needs social services to intervene. Poor kids being dragged around here there and everywhere and not having a stable environment

She posted an update. Looks like they are back in the house they were before. Lol she said they were not actually living out of the van, it was all clickbait and they were just on their summer holidays and they had a house in finland. Mmmkay. She also still wants to move to Australia apparently but they are not able to because of the quarantine prices and are going to wait.

I am confused because I could have sworn she mentioned something about them not being vegan in the video. I thought they were vegan? Or do they just not eat meat and specific animal products?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She posted an update. Looks like they are back in the house they were before. Lol she said they were not actually living out of the van, it was all clickbait and they were just on their summer holidays and they had a house in finland. Mmmkay. She also still wants to move to Australia apparently but they are not able to because of the quarantine prices and are going to wait.

I am confused because I could have sworn she mentioned something about them not being vegan in the video. I thought they were vegan? Or do they just not eat meat and specific animal products?
She frequently says these days they are plant based. She often would say vegan and then correct herself. They also said when they were travelling around Europe that they would be trying the local dishes and that would mean not being vegan or plant based at those times! Many of the younger kids got upset stomachs though because most of them had never had meat etc before!

• Sick
I'm so confused about this house thing, I thought the reason they had left was that it was sold? her latest insta post about her family taking time of work on you tube made me so sad, she is literally putting her children to work in a way that would be basically illegal if they were child actors etc. When will ther be some kind of legislation against this? Also imagine admitting you are making your children sleep in a car as click bait?!

• Wow
It seems in here recent video she was confronting concerns that she read off of here,not wanting to get in trouble probaly for dragging her kids around to free places,if their only income is youtube then I can't see them making so much money as she hardly posts anymore...I have to rewatch the video bcuz I was busy and just skimmed thru it...😆 I just rewatch ed and I feel she's not being truthful,bcuz she says that while in the tents they were doing all these other things and yet she didn't get anything on film except the tent??? She seems to take any opportunity to get footage..maybe the family or friends felt bad or the house became available again and that's y she is back there.. and it was weird when she was saying something about now they can do the husky trail???? And quickly slipped in yes bcuz we are not vegan,,,,I didn't understand that bcuz what does 1 have to do with the other ???,,,,and we have wrote many concerns here about there vegan diet,,,her oldest son living w her now lost alot of weight recently also,,,idk any one else have opinions about her recent update video I don't belong to any other sites Finnish or American that talk about this family,so any updates would be good if u guys hear anything....😊

Last edited:
In discussing their vegan lifestyle... I watched when this channel was everywhere on youtube and things might have changed since they were hitting the algorithm with all the keywords. But I watched one of leonardo's/jennas vlogs where they went shopping and bought meat. I got the impression from what leonardo was saying that the vegan transition was a relatively new thing in his family and he went back to eating meat when he moved out with jenna. I remember because I realised how calculated the channel was to get the views early on with the #vegan #minimalist #mumoften etc. if leonardo was able to leave behind that lifestyle so easily.

I do think the white/black/denim look might just be stylish in that country but it definitely worked in their favour for a cohesive look, and as aspiring models/actors/musicians, it makes sense to want a large audience and set yourselves and your children up for future 'success' in those industries.

Her uploads are so random. She uploaded Jerusalem’s birthday which was filmed nearly a year ago, and now Shakespeare’s which you know was a while ago because it’s snowy now in Finland and it looked like it was closer to early autumn then. so weird.

I just cannot understand WHERE this family are getting money to support so many children, her youtube is too erratic to really be making a lot of money and neither of them work... are Finnish benefits really that high?!

I wonder the same, they must be doing quite well, I know the Finnish welfare system is VERY generous and I think the older kids are likely working there.

Not sure why she wanted to move to Australia so badly honestly.

Interesting how she's showing the husband more often in videos now.

I was hoping there was a thread about this family and I wasn't disappointed. They jave managed to mess with my bullshit radar good and proper. I cant decide if I love them or hate them

I was hoping there was a thread about this family and I wasn't disappointed. They jave managed to mess with my bullshit radar good and proper. I cant decide if I love them or hate them
It doesn’t move too fast but at least there’s a thread. Really strange family! A lot of clickbait and half answers especially on the Q&A’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.