Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the video, where Taina showed their sleeping arrangements in the Mercedes? I think that was really on the limit to do with your kids. Have you ever tried to sleep in a car? That's really the last thing, I would do to my kids. And all without a necessity. I hope the authorities don't see such a thing. Poor kids. They seem to live basically on the street. What is that for a big fall? From a luxury house in the woods on to the streets. First the mother showed off with her kids, how they are all playing instruments and are well educated to then end up on the street watching snakes and lakes? They must be be in a terrible state and that's why the videos getting shorter and shorter. Means, they can't put their selves more together, than 8 minutes. Also the kids seemed to have zero desire to be creative and productive, which is strange for their ages. My kids want to craft everytime and trying to build things even out of rubbish.. I assume the mother is super clean and sterile and can't have the mess. Just imagine so many little kids, if they were allowed to to do messy play or be creative and productive. But the mother seems to be a hygiene freak, the way she puts the clothes in their suitcases, the way she packs and organize their stuff you can imagine, that she does not want to involve her kids into messy play...I realized Romeo's hair and his overall appearance is not very healthy, as well as the other kids, they surely having problems feeding them properly on the street.
I even don't understand, why they 've bought a car, when they would leave the country anyway? At the moment Australia does only let Natives in their country because of Covid. This family is surely not decent and still tries to hide their problems, where else everyone can see, that they having some kind financial problems. Because i just can't think of such a uncertain life that she shares with us. Her videos have surely lost their shiny glance, as I think, no one wants to see people living on the street. I personally got interested because of their successful life, which she presented in first place, but surely can see, that they aren't. And that they are lying and hiding makes me not watch their videos anymore...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I agree, they are basically homeless. Living in a tent. It’s pretty cold here in the U.K. at night so Finland must be even colder. I wonder if the tent thing was to avoid paying rent and getting a long contract as she is saving to love back to Australia. They’re such an odd family.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen the video, where Taina showed their sleeping arrangements in the Mercedes? I think that was really on the limit to do with your kids. Have you ever tried to sleep in a car? That's really the last thing, I would do to my kids. And all without a necessity. I hope the authorities don't see such a thing. Poor kids. They seem to live basically on the street. What is that for a big fall? From a luxury house in the woods on to the streets. First the mother showed off with her kids, how they are all playing instruments and are well educated to then end up on the street watching snakes and lakes? They must be be in a terrible state and that's why the videos getting shorter and shorter. Means, they can't put their selves more together, than 8 minutes. Also the kids seemed to have zero desire to be creative and productive, which is strange for their ages. My kids want to craft everytime and trying to build things even out of rubbish.. I assume the mother is super clean and sterile and can't have the mess. Just imagine so many little kids, if they were allowed to to do messy play or be creative and productive. But the mother seems to be a hygiene freak, the way she puts the clothes in their suitcases, the way she packs and organize their stuff you can imagine, that she does not want to involve her kids into messy play...I realized Romeo's hair and his overall appearance is not very healthy, as well as the other kids, they surely having problems feeding them properly on the street.
I even don't understand, why they 've bought a car, when they would leave the country anyway? At the moment Australia does only let Natives in their country because of Covid. This family is surely not decent and still tries to hide their problems, where else everyone can see, that they having some kind financial problems. Because i just can't think of such a uncertain life that she shares with us. Her videos have surely lost their shiny glance, as I think, no one wants to see people living on the street. I personally got interested because of their successful life, which she presented in first place, but surely can see, that they aren't. And that they are lying and hiding makes me not watch their videos anymore...
even for Australians to go back there now is very difficult, I have Australian friends in Europe who have had 6+ flights cancelled and are desperate to get back

I agree, they are basically homeless. Living in a tent. It’s pretty cold here in the U.K. at night so Finland must be even colder. I wonder if the tent thing was to avoid paying rent and getting a long contract as she is saving to love back to Australia. They’re such an odd family.
I hadn't watched them in ages... I cannot believe they are literally sleeping in a car... this must be so uncomfortable, what happened to the campervan they had? When I watched them waking up all I could think was that awful feeling after having to sleep in a chair on a long haul flight

Last edited:
I don' t klick on her videos anymore, it just starts to play her videos when scroll down...

They must have swapt the van for the Mercedes. But why would you do that? You can't poop in it, you can't cook in it, nor get one proper sleep. Isn't that strange? Taina said once that the night was too cold to sleep in the tent, so they've slept in the car 🙄 Well a caring mother would see the beforehand...And yes here in France the nights got cold, too... Slowly I get the impression, that she's completely ignoring her childs needs for her Australian House dream...What are they doing the whole day? Playing Tarzan and Jane 🤓?

Yes to me lately they look like a homeless family,maybe they are pushing out videos now to save money for a place to live,they are so strange I wonder how many years the older ones are gonna stick around ???

Reactions: 4
I only found this crew today, and their videos are weirdly addictive. I have many questions such as why does she have so many voices (all of them weird), but the biggest one of all is. She was 19 when she married someone in his 40s. I’m in my forties now. I feel entirely maternal to the teens in my life. Could it be that he is a total creep?

and it’s a bit weird that they had 5 kids sort of normally spread out then 5 altogether isn’t it?

australia is Extremely unlikely to open up borders this year. If they can get visa and flights they will make them pay £3.5k per person to stay in a hotel room and only leave for 10 minutes exercise.

WTF are they doing? They need to sort out a life for their kids!

Is there some kind of social services in Finland? Why aren’t they into her? I feel for those children. Lionheart is right - Taina is neglecting those children for her Australian house. They already look malnourished, and there’s no way she can cook decent food for them in a car. Nefertiti’s teeth and speech need attention and they just seem so neglected. It’s scary and sad.

Taina and Paul have Australian citizenship. Iirc Paul is Australian and Taina lived there for years. The oldest five kids are Aussies too. I assume that the youngest will automatically be allowed in due to their parent’s citizenship.

Is she just going to leave Leonardo behind when she moves across the world?

I don’t understand their obsession with returning to Australia. Is there something I’m missing? I’m assuming that Finland has the more generous welfare state which should be a huge consideration taking into account the amount of children and two seemingly perpetually unemployed parents, one allegedly being disabled. Unless they are being completely bankrolled by Paul’s mum’s(?) church, in which case I don’t understand why they are currently homeless

Reactions: 2
Of course Finland has social services. There are hardly any homeless people in Finland. They can't continue sleeping in a car for much longer, it will be getting very cold soon.
I don't know why they want to leave Finland. Well, I did leave for a job.
Maybe they think Finland is too small for them.

Finnish Citizens pay a lot of taxes as far as I know for social safety, so I think they are safe with 10kids.... I myself was there this year im July.
People are friendly, but they don't talk much, probably because of the weather? I mean its a big difference compared to the chatty Anglosaxians..Food is expensive compared to rest of Europe, especially nuts. And the language is awful to learn I guess. The words are so ridiculously long, I would need to learn reading first...... Australia way of life is so far away from Europe living, once they've left, I couldn't imagine to follow them anyway, because who cares anymore whats happening there "Down under"?

• Haha
Finnish Citizens pay a lot of taxes as far as I know for social safety, so I think they are safe with 10kids.... I myself was there this year im July.
People are friendly, but they don't talk much, probably because of the weather? I mean its a big difference compared to the chatty Anglosaxians..Food is expensive compared to rest of Europe, especially nuts. And the language is awful to learn I guess. The words are so ridiculously long, I would need to learn reading first...... Australia way of life is so far away from Europe living, once they've left, I couldn't imagine to follow them anyway, because who cares anymore whats happening there "Down under"?
[/QUOTE
The weather in Finland is a lot better than UK. Proper 4 seasons. It is expensive and you pay a lot of taxes. But education is free and you even get paid to go to uni. You'd think they would already speak the language. People don't talk much but it has nothing to do with weather. Finns are a bit shy at first but you just have to get to know them. We don't do the whole airy fairy small talk, we speak when it's needed.

Anyways, they obviously want to move to Australia. Doesn't have to be because they don't like Finland. I love my country and moved away after a job.

I agree with you. It's a fascinating country, well maintained and looked after in every corner of the land!
They also must be very strong people, as they were able to defeat the Russians when they tried to take over their country...

However I can see that Taina's making small peices of videos out of one visit, for example they are going to the zoo for a couple of hours and she is putting/cutting several 8 minute videos out of that visit. Whereelse they are couple of days ahead in their lives. Means the videos are not "real time" and got a lot shorter, than they were before.....obviously its not easy to create steadily content.

And does anybody think that their subscriptions are real ones? Once she said "whoever subscribes my videos, turns on the notifications and comments in instagram will get 1000€" Does she want to buy Subscribers? What happenend to that offer? Who was the "winner"?

• Wow
I agree with you. It's a fascinating country, well maintained and looked after in every corner of the land!
They also must be very strong people, as they were able to defeat the Russians when they tried to take over their country...

However I can see that Taina's making small peices of videos out of one visit, for example they are going to the zoo for a couple of hours and she is putting/cutting several 8 minute videos out of that visit. Whereelse they are couple of days ahead in their lives. Means the videos are not "real time" and got a lot shorter, than they were before.....obviously its not easy to create steadily content.

And does anybody think that their subscriptions are real ones? Once she said "whoever subscribes my videos, turns on the notifications and comments in instagram will get 1000€" Does she want to buy Subscribers? What happenend to that offer? Who was the "winner"?
It's strange they post so infrequently, neither of the parents has a job, what do they do all the time?

Reactions: 1
It's strange they post so infrequently, neither of the parents has a job, what do they do all the time?
Not defending them here but I’m always amazed when people with lots of kids manage to do anything more than get through the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m new here so I’m not sure what room or board I’m on but this box showed up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was reading before I registered about the Finnish lady with 10 kids on YouTube. Just wondering if anyone finds it strange that Omega (the youngest) is still breastfeeding. I mean this kid is walking and talking. The kids dang feet almost hit the ground as he lays in her lap sucking on her. Totally ridiculous! Any other opinions?

• Wow
I’m new here so I’m not sure what room or board I’m on but this box showed up 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was reading before I registered about the Finnish lady with 10 kids on YouTube. Just wondering if anyone finds it strange that Omega (the youngest) is still breastfeeding. I mean this kid is walking and talking. The kids dang feet almost hit the ground as he lays in her lap sucking on her. Totally ridiculous! Any other opinions?
Taina’s weird uploading schedule is confusing but I believe he’s two and will be three in mid-November. A normal age to still breastfeed and I doubt Taina wants to forcibly wean him as he’s her last baby. It’s not something I would criticise them for - probably one of Taina’s best parenting decisions actually

I don’t find it strange at all. Just because a kid can walk or talk doesn’t mean they are too old for breast milk.

Could breastfeeding late have something to do with her being vegan? I feel there are a lot of vegans do it that way, up until 2-3 years old to make it easier for their kids to get all the proper nutrients at the critical toddler stage. Everything else about her can be criticised but I don't think the breastfeeding is one of them.

Reactions: 1
Could breastfeeding late have something to do with her being vegan? I feel there are a lot of vegans do it that way, up until 2-3 years old to make it easier for their kids to get all the proper nutrients at the critical toddler stage. Everything else about her can be criticised but I don't think the breastfeeding is one of them.
I haven't had children so I don't want to offend anyone... but it does seem weird to me to breastfeed when a child is so aware of what they are doing? or am i wrong on this? if they cannot get adequate nutrition from their diet without breastmilk surely this is a time to rethink?

• Haha
I haven't had children so I don't want to offend anyone... but it does seem weird to me to breastfeed when a child is so aware of what they are doing? or am i wrong on this? if they cannot get adequate nutrition from their diet without breastmilk surely this is a time to rethink?
Toddlers are aware of what they are doing but they obviously don’t see it the same way as adults. Omega just considers it to be a comfort and a chance to bond with his mum. Taina’s clinging on to her last ‘baby’ and I also think she continues with it for the content, and the crunchy mama image

A supplemented vegan diet can be adequate for children but I think this family’s problem is not so much the ‘vegan‘ diet but the fact they eat terribly (I don’t think they supplement either?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.