Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a good question. You would think she would want to do a morning routine video to show off how they all sleep. I do find it odd she never has. Just seen the little ones napping once and that was it.

Reactions: 1
I don't find it odd - she made the housetour when they decided to leave too. If there will ever be an explanation about the sleeping situation, it will be right before Australia.

It wouldn’t surprise me if some of them stay in hotels occasionally. 9 of them in that tiny motorhome must be ridiculously cramped.

They’re in Austria and she doesn’t know how to pronounce Beethoven, Bait-hoven or Bay-hoven.😂

Last edited:
They’re in Austria and she doesn’t know how to pronounce Beethoven, Bait-hoven or Bay-given.😂
But she homeschools her children...she definitely is the right person for that job. At least the elder have been to school according to Leonardo's old vlogs. I guess none of them believes in Dinosaurs.

Plus I'm from Austria and I nearly fell from my seat when she told the audience hot dogs would be a traditional food in Austria...Käsekrainer with ketchup. No Kaiserschmarren or at least Schnitzel or Gulasch or Palatschinken or Rahmschnitzel or Käsenockerl, NO street food. Sausages in bread. Not even with Senf and Sauerkraut. That woman...and than they played in front of the museums quarters and didn't get in. That trip is so educational. At least they didn't bash the Stephansdom.

I also have to think about 6 month malnourishment for the smaller children - that must have an impact on their development.

Also...Leo has a vlog about his Poland trip on his channel and its all about nothing too.

Last edited:
Okay...it's just a bleeping video like always. No play, no theatre, just watching were curtain scenes got shot. She loads it up as an premiere to make sure that it gets the views. She tricked the audience, because her income probably stagnated. I checked Bergfex webcam over Schloss Mirabell, because the gazebo is placed in Salzburg. It's also dark already like at my location and it's slightly raining. She really is on a new low and tricked a lot of people to go online on her specific time to watch the video...

What's in the 3rd floor room that's never shown? The one with the door next to the stairs door. In the little girl's haircut video it's even sealed off with plastic.

What's in the 3rd floor room that's never shown? The one with the door next to the stairs door. In the little girl's haircut video it's even sealed off with plastic.
Probably cleaning supplies and its sealed to prevent the little ones of hurting themselves.

Probably cleaning supplies and its sealed to prevent the little ones of hurting themselves.
I doubt that. She had those in the laundry room. I don't think she'd dedicate a whole room to cleaning supplies. I wonder if it was a dark room for developing film or something. Also were there no bibles or other books in that house?

Reactions: 2
I doubt that. She had those in the laundry room. I don't think she'd dedicate a whole room to cleaning supplies. I wonder if it was a dark room for developing film or something. Also were there no bibles or other books in that house?
They prayed in the huge room with the stairs, the table and the fireplace. A dark room would make sense though...but you don't need one for digital media anymore.

Taina shoves every shopkeeper her youtube into the face, but she doesn't mention that she is hosted and shown around by people, she met on IG, who would be happy about the exposure. That tells a lot about her character...

Reactions: 5
Yup, but that's nothing to worry about. They get the hang of it soon and we already know that it is actually beneficial to grow up bilingual. It was assumed that it would confuse the child, but that's a myth nowadays. You can do fine even with multiple languages. ;-) So, if you're a parent don't hesitate to use your mother tongue around your children even if the country, you live in, has another language.
I was a bilingual kid, and never had these issues, quite to the contrary. I guess these are myths either way. In the grand scheme of things, it can only be beneficial to anyone to know more languages.

True. Presently they are traveling in an Rv...a small RV with 9 children ages 1 - 19 plus 2 adults. They’ve never shown the sleeping arrangements but there is not enough beds. I think there are 5 beds but it could be 6.

I wish I understood this posting lay out better. I was looking Thur her instagram page today and just got tired of all the gushing about how young she looks so I answered one. I said ”she looks young because she is” I then explained my way of thinking. If she had her first baby between 18-20 and her first child was 21, even tho I think he’s 20, at the oldest she’d be about 42. That is young. I do think she has had a boob job. Anyway she was talking about how she didn’t have time to answer folks being a mother of 10 and all. How currently she was earning a living as a youtuber which she said sounded so funny because “she was just a country bumpkin who changed poopy diapers” I was fed up and said why the false modest, she knew she wasn’t a country bumpkin. That comment was so cringeworthy. So the main point I want to make is, I have left comments on her instagram before and she has never responded. Today I answer that woman asking how she stayed looking so young and ping, I got a message from Taina. She said she noticed I was answering her post for her and Thank You It was dripping with sarcasm. I started to point out how she’d never had time to respond to me before but instead I just said “Thank You” I posted many post on that one photo about having 150K subscribers. So I’m looking to get deleted and blocked.

Hi! Im new here! Excuse my bad english im German.

I have been looking all the videos and... Doesnt it seem like there is something up with Jerusalem and Cleopatra? The way the interact and look at each other... Weird

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They’re just a weird family in general. Bizzare you’re touchy feely. I see they’ve got a new house. Does anyone know where it is? I thought they were going to go back to Australia.

Reactions: 2
Finland. They were bouncing around Europe on an illogical route that ended in Berlin. From there, Taina, Jerusalem, and baby boys booked a round trip flight to Finland (Helsinki?) where she had a business meeting and probably rented the current house. There was a wrecked car video (?!?), and next thing you know they're showing off their new digs and buying winter clothes and celebrating birthdays.

Why back to Finland? A few weeks ago @LeonardoDevalen posted that he's suffering from severe depression, so I figured the parents postponed the move to Australia to be close to their suffering son. This week it seems Leonardo found The Answer which he posted on Insta. It reeks of: Give up your own dreams, and live God's plan.

Anyway, I read this thread tonight for the first time. The supporters and the cynics--all of you rock. The return to Finland isn't about a child's depression. I believe the parents know that they can't easily slip back into Straya without addressing the vaccine issue...or maybe it's part of Taina's business plan...or maybe this is, in fact, God's Big Dream.

Hey. So, I literally just signed up to this forum to join in the discussion on this family. I only discovered them a few days ago. I was curious about how a mother could possibly manage having 10 kids, so, I watched one of their videos and now I’m kind of hooked and weirdly fascinated with them. Yet, at the same time, it feels like there’s something so ‘off’... I’m surprised I’m watching their content at all - I am an atheist, pretty left wing, and disagree with many of the principles their religion stands for. However, there’s something I still really like about their family. At the same time, though, watching them also makes me a bit uncomfortable (if that makes sense).

I think the kids are all absolutely gorgeous. I wish only the best for them, and I really hope they’re all happy, healthy, content, and enjoying lots of different experiences in their lives. I have a soft spot for D’Artagnan. Like most of you, I do find it very strange that they pretty much always wear the same thing. It definitely reminds me of cult-like behaviour. I assume Taina and Paul make them do this (perhaps for convenience...)? It strikes me as extremely odd, because the kids don’t seem to have a sense of individuality or freedom of expression through clothing. I also find it weird that they all appear to get along SO well and everything always goes so smoothly. They’re the most obedient and well behaved kids I’ve ever seen. I’m aware that obviously they don’t show us everything on YouTube/Instagram, but I have never seen a family so blissfully happy to be in the company of each other 24/7. It doesn’t seem like they get ANY break from each other at all. It makes me wonder how long Cleopatra will remain living with them and whether she’ll branch out and meet new people, or perhaps start a family and career of her own in the future. It would be great to see her go to university/college, find a part-time job, and just get out into the real world.

On the topic of Cleopatra, does it make anyone else feel kind of uncomfortable that she often walks around in very tight/revealing clothing in their videos (like, also around her teen brothers and father)? For instance, in one of their night routine videos I recently watched, they were all relaxing around the kitchen table waiting for dinner. Everyone was just wearing loose/baggy stuff (as you generally do at home), and she was in these skin-tight skinny jeans with the tightest white t-shirt, bending over the table playing with the little kids. At one point she wrapped herself around Jerusalem and it made me feel so awkward. Ugh. In another video (I think it was in their trip to Austria to see the Sound of Music locations), for the entire day she was walking around in these TINY denim short-shorts and a small white crop-top that barely covered her chest, with her entire stomach/waist/hips exposed. Like, seriously? C’mon! Perhaps I’m just too conservative or something, but as a 24 year old woman myself, I would never even think of dressing like that if I was travelling with my family (including my father and teenage brothers). You’ve gotta be kind of appropriate, right? It really makes me think that her mother might be influencing her or pushing her to dress in that way to be more attractive, and to increase their views/subscribers etc. It makes me feel a bit sick when I think about it.

Anyway, those are just some of my thoughts and opinions. Let me know if you agree or disagree with the things I’ve said, as I find it really interesting reading everyone’s thoughts on this family.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.