Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poor child is already going to have issues and be as fucked up in the head as the rest of them, she will fit right in with the family hahahaha.
Come on, we all know its to do with not letting the bat-tit-crazy father find out too much information.
Why they just don't keep stuff to do with the baby OFF youtube is beyond me considering all the controversy surrounding JJ (who I must admit the baby looks like 100%).

Reactions: 5
Who exactly is the baby’s father? All I know is his name is JJ, but what’s he like? I’ve only heard people say he’s crazy, I feel like I’ve missed a whole chapter! Is there any social media’s of his?? Or anyone who can explain to me please…

Who exactly is the baby’s father? All I know is his name is JJ, but what’s he like? I’ve only heard people say he’s crazy, I feel like I’ve missed a whole chapter! Is there any social media’s of his?? Or anyone who can explain to me please…
Search "Cleopatra Licciardo-Toivola Husband" on youtube and their vids will come up...His name in John James Smith but he took their last name. He has an insta but doesn´t use it anymore. I saw a youtuber/twitch streamer that recently got scammed by him - he has dyed his hair blonde now and tries to become a comedian. He´s a scammer basically, telling everyone he works for disney and in the film industry. Cleopatra said those are lies (and many other people that got scammed by him too) and he actually works at starbucks. Also he´s frankly pretty ugly and disgusting - coming from someone who usually doesn´t judge people by their looks but I can´t help myself in that case. Cleopatra is unquestionably pretty and there is no way she fell in love with someone like that, it just proves that this marriage was arranged for money. Taina apparently wanted him to buy land for her family in australia. That´s the quick breakdown of JJ, hope it helps hahah

Reactions: 4
The Smith is Paul's real name and probably Cleopatra's birth name. I think they changed it legally. JJJ is Jon Jose. He is from the Philippines. He has several other childrenwith different women. Taina and him seemed to be trying to scam each other and Cleopatra got caught in the middle and badly hurt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The Smith is Paul's real name and probably Cleopatra's birth name. I think they changed it legally. JJJ is Jon Jose. He is from the Philippines. He has several other childrenwith different women. Taina and him seemed to be trying to scam each other and Cleopatra got caught in the middle and badly hurt.
For some reason, I feel like Tiana was scared of losing Cleo..so she found the scammer..made a plan. He got Cleo pregnant and then the plan was done. She wanted to scare Cleo into NEVER leaving.
Tiana doesn't do anything for her family. She stands with a camera and makes her kids do everything. Make lunch, clean the entire house, do all the laundry, take care of the younger siblings. It's like once she stopped breastfeeding at 5yrs old..she was like, well...that's it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He scammed them by pretending to be rich. Taina was trying to scam him by offering up virginal bride Cleopatra in return for buying them land in Australia and whatever other plans that she had for his money. Taina should be prosecuted for trafficking.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
soooo 2-3 videos ago they said cleopatra was "big and swollen" in the past because of thyroid problems (that australian doctors said she didn´t even have) and in todays video it was because she used to drink too much water?! did anyone else notice?!

Reactions: 2
soooo 2-3 videos ago they said cleopatra was "big and swollen" in the past because of thyroid problems (that australian doctors said she didn´t even have) and in todays video it was because she used to drink too much water?! did anyone else notice?!
The click bait and desperation is beyond funny. They have nothing left so are producing caps

Does anyone notice her videos are getting more and more click biat? Miss Titty Taina Whiteshirt used to produce some interesting videos, but now it is all random nonsense. And notice she says the word "here" all the time. "Over here, over here, here , here , here"

Reactions: 1
Cleopatra has never been fat. She looks as though she has an eating disorder now and is super skinny. Her mother is trying to diet as well.

Reactions: 11
hahahah Australia Day video....... the younger 5 kids get their Australian Citizenship Certificates.
Taina explains they have had to apply numerous times for them.
UMMMM maybe because the kids have such weird-ass names the Australian Government thought it was a prank 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
All over Australia Day, completely on brand for a bunch of white supremacist bogans.
---

What is the go with her working out at 3am? And because she worked to midnight decided to do her workout at 1am. Working on what exactly? Her crap youtube videos??!!

Reactions: 3
hahahah Australia Day video....... the younger 5 kids get their Australian Citizenship Certificates.
Taina explains they have had to apply numerous times for them.
UMMMM maybe because the kids have such weird-ass names the Australian Government thought it was a prank 🤣 🤣 🤣
God knows how they will apply for the baby with her ever changing name 😅

• Haha
the working out at 3am thing and posting all the selfies is so pathetic. She doesn´t even try to promote a lifestyle here, like some influencer do with the 5 am club ("get up and be the most productive version of yourself, you got this" etc) - she literally just braggs that the is working out at 3am and that´s it. Constantly mentioning and listing everything she does, as if she´s trying to proof she´s better than other moms

Anyone watch (or skim though) the latest vlog? It is so screwed up. Taina and Cleopatra both pumping then drinking their breast milk. And the blonde teenager wig that Taina wears these days is ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone watch (or skim though) the latest vlog? It is so screwed up. Taina and Cleopatra both pumping then drinking their breast milk. And the blonde teenager wig that Taina wears these days is ridiculous.
Who's is she breastfeeding that she still has milk😮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm watching the video about the latest name change, I don't get how she has been talking for so long and said almost nothing relevant, I hadn't seen their videos in ages but I was struck by how much the baby seems to look like the dad not her. Her crying over a name choice is just ridiculous.
What is cleopatras job? Or is it just youtube?