Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they stopped having breast milk in a vlog 6 months ago. She’s clearly breast feeding Omega but suspect atleast 1 more.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not watched it because I'm a bit squeamish about bodily fluids but I'm of the belief that she knows she's catering to a certain "demographic'.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I thought they stopped having breast milk in a vlog 6 months ago. She’s clearly breast feeding Omega but suspect atleast 1 more.
I am sure she made a video (a very big deal) how she was cutting them off from breast milk, the youngest four.
Now she claims she is still breast feeding and suggests Omega. I call BS on that. I bet she is still feeding the youngest four and never cut them off.
Each to their own but the drama of it all pisses me off.

Reactions: 3
I am sure she made a video (a very big deal) how she was cutting them off from breast milk, the youngest four.
Now she claims she is still breast feeding and suggests Omega. I call BS on that. I bet she is still feeding the youngest four and never cut them off.
Each to their own but the drama of it all pisses me off.
She did it was the one in the hotel where they made 4 build a beats all kids picked same white bear. Then blue denim and white clothes- so 2 identical boy and 2 girl. The kids called them milk names.

She did it was the one in the hotel where they made 4 build a beats all kids picked same white bear. Then blue denim and white clothes- so 2 identical boy and 2 girl. The kids called them milk names.
yes I saw that video but the one I was referring to was before that, could have even been before they moved to Australia. If I could be bothered I would look back but I can't stand her and her fake talking and her kids and their fake BS either.
Everything she does is click bait anyway.

The video about what her husband does for a living to afford luxury life style.
A. They have been homeless most of the past few years.
B. they live in houses that they scrounge from church members
C it’s quite obvious her husband is a lazy leech
D. The house they have now, they begged from someone because it was getting demolished wasn’t it? And painting it white is not renovating lol
D. Why is Taina so cold toward the baby?
This was one of the weirdest videos

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was really passive aggressive and didn't address the fact he is a fundamentalist Christian preacher and cult member.

Reactions: 5
just WOW at Taina's attitude towards the baby. She's never shouted at her own children like that or had them removed from the filming...

... or has it not been edited in before now? Is there some subliminal editing going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
just WOW at Taina's attitude towards the baby. She's never shouted at her own children like that or had them removed from the filming...

... or has it not been edited in before now? Is there some subliminal editing going on?
One word. Racism. An absutely perfect and adorable little Filipino baby was never going to fit into the white shirt family.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
One word. Racism. An absutely perfect and adorable little Filipino baby was never going to fit into the white shirt family.
Yeh I agree, I had always been kind of worried about that tbh. I feel bad for the poor child growing up in that awful situation

Reactions: 6
I bet it was all staged and she does not eat that amount of food on the daily basis

Reactions: 2
Hey I just realised there must be a thread here on these freaks. Was wondering if anyone has been following TDP on this issue and seen the interview with the alleged sex trafficker husband? I kind of like TDP's take on the relationship. That the creepy husband tried to catfish Taina & Taina tried to catfish him. They both thought the other was a meal ticket & the only victims here are Cleo and the baby. I think Cleo was indeed trafficked but by her mother. At least initially. Tbh with you the husband seems so sleazy & shady I wouldn't put it past him to have pimped her out too. Probably to pay off debts from the sounds/looks of him.

So. Anyone else seen it?

The most astonishing part of the creepy husband's interview for me, apart from how appalling the interviewer is at letting him actually fkn speak, was where he said after their first night of wedded misery in Las Vegas, he & Cleo had to search all over for soap that had no aroma so Cleo could shower without her mother finding out and being pissed off. And that she couldn't use toothpaste or deodorant for the same reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey I just realised there must be a thread here on these freaks. Was wondering if anyone has been following TDP on this issue and seen the interview with the alleged sex trafficker husband? I kind of like TDP's take on the relationship. That the creepy husband tried to catfish Taina & Taina tried to catfish him. They both thought the other was a meal ticket & the only victims here are Cleo and the baby. I think Cleo was indeed trafficked but by her mother. At least initially. Tbh with you the husband seems so sleazy & shady I wouldn't put it past him to have pimped her out too. Probably to pay off debts from the sounds/looks of him.

So. Anyone else seen it?

The most astonishing part of the creepy husband's interview for me, apart from how appalling the interviewer is at letting him actually fkn speak, was where he said after their first night of wedded misery in Las Vegas, he & Cleo had to search all over for soap that had no aroma so Cleo could shower without her mother finding out and being pissed off. And that she couldn't use toothpaste or deodorant for the same reason.
Do you have a link?

I bet it was all staged and she does not eat that amount of food on the daily basis
If you slow the video down you can see her struggling to put the food in her mouth and towards the end gagging, and by the look on her face she was forced to eat all that food. She was not having fun

Reactions: 2
Taina went from a bit off to very weird. When Taina moved to Australia, her video content or the lack thereof got worse and worse. The Taina Cleo Boobsicles is what did for me; that was absolutely inappropriate, gross, and bizarre. And Cleo looks like she lost a lot of weight.