Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't watched anyof their content in ages, this video is so weird to watch.This nominative determinism is ridiculous, also she says she has been studying it for ages then changes totally and says she has only just started studying it. What on earth is being "such a shakespeare?" and what is this middle name?! imagine choosing a middle name because it is hard to pronounce?

Reactions: 1
Cleopatra is painfully thin - I know she claims that she is unaffected by the trauma of the past two years, but it's clear from her appearance that she is struggling in some way. I appreciate she was slim before but her arms in the most recent video are alarming.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Cleopatra is painfully thin - I know she claims that she is unaffected by the trauma of the past two years, but it's clear from her appearance that she is struggling in some way. I appreciate she was slim before but her arms in the most recent video are alarming.
totally agree, I imagine her parents are not the kind who would be encouraging her to go to therapy, which she clearly should do

Reactions: 2
What on earth was Cleopatra talking about in the name reveal video? She sounds so brainwashed, she’s also turning into her mother, very sad because her and her daughter could have has a better life away from the cult.

So if i name my child Bob he will become a builder 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth was Cleopatra talking about in the name reveal video? She sounds so brainwashed, she’s also turning into her mother, very sad because her and her daughter could have has a better life away from the cult.

So if i name my child Bob he will become a builder 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I confess to not watching the video - the name was in the comments so it saved me the pain lol.

• Haha
Why didn't cleopatra take her invisiline out for the video? I'm presuming that's what's making her lisp because she never used to have a lisp.

So many famous Chris’s maybe because there’s so many people with that very popular name or is that too much common sense that they lack. Least as the home schooled (well claim to be) she wouldn’t be teased at school for the name

I’m sorry but this is not a healthy weight she is way too thin, especially for a breastfeeding mother ☹
i
7AC627B1-D3B9-4282-96C0-82F5DE0B6BA4.jpeg
39FD9800-B753-4769-8343-5209EE3EFB55.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but this is not a healthy weight she is way too thin, especially for a breastfeeding mother ☹
iView attachment 1803005View attachment 1803007
With her mum constantly making comments and praising her for being "so tiny" whilst she was pregnant - and given the fact that Taina herself is obsessed with being tiny despite having 10 kids - I'm not surprised she's passed body image issues onto her daughters. It was difficult to watch their latest video because of how skinny Cleopatra has become. It's not about fitness because she has almost no muscle tone, so it is absolutely about body fat.

Reactions: 3
With her mum constantly making comments and praising her for being "so tiny" whilst she was pregnant - and given the fact that Taina herself is obsessed with being tiny despite having 10 kids - I'm not surprised she's passed body image issues onto her daughters. It was difficult to watch their latest video because of how skinny Cleopatra has become. It's not about fitness because she has almost no muscle tone, so it is absolutely about body fat.
yeh, worrying for her daughter as she will just pass on the same unhealthy attitude

the fact that they kept the name a secret and even made the little ones cover it up in public - for what?! who do they think they are?! they are not the kardashians, followed by fans and the media who will leak the name to any newspaper?! what was the point of that?!

So Taina is now dressing the baby (who gets called a different name every 5 mins) to match the younger girls! Do they not see how crazy that is? Can’t cleo dress her own baby the way she wants to dress her?

the fact that they kept the name a secret and even made the little ones cover it up in public - for what?! who do they think they are?! they are not the kardashians, followed by fans and the media who will leak the name to any newspaper?! what was the point of that?!
I believe it was kept a secret, as to keep the dad in the dark. The story there, is incredible

I feel like Taina is doing a body check on Cleopatra in the beginning of the newest vlog (when she’s on the escalator)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just skimmed through the latest vlog. Why is baby being called Sacagawea now when they announced that she was Anakin-Taina? And Taina's awful screechy high voice in the vlog - arghhhhhhh.

• Haha
Just skimmed through the latest vlog. Why is baby being called Sacagawea now when they announced that she was Anakin-Taina? And Taina's awful screechy high voice in the vlog - arghhhhhhh.
I am so intrigued as to what name is on the birth certificate

I am so intrigued as to what name is on the birth certificate
Well on the build a bear birth certificate lol it was written as Sacagawea-Taina. How many times does that make it that they've changed her name? It's like Cleopatra is so immature that she doesn't realise at all that a baby knows their name and responds to their name? Didn't people guess that baby was born in February of last year (which would make sense of where she appears to be developmentally) - you can't just keep changing your mind about your kid's name.

Anyone else who also put themselves through the pain of watching the new years breakfast video- it was so disheartening seeing how much she was talking about how healthy and unhealthy everything was but it gets WORSE (yeah I know!)

she then told them her weight previously and her weight now which was a 15 kilo loss! Not only is that really damaging to her kids because they will think life is about being healthy aka skinny but also people watching! Imagine how people who struggle with body image and/or are recovering or dealing with an ED would feel hearing that!!!!

ps- what exactly is a keto diet, and why is she obsessed with that and also the no soy??? What’s so terrible about soy?

Anyone else who also put themselves through the pain of watching the new years breakfast video- it was so disheartening seeing how much she was talking about how healthy and unhealthy everything was but it gets WORSE (yeah I know!)

she then told them her weight previously and her weight now which was a 15 kilo loss! Not only is that really damaging to her kids because they will think life is about being healthy aka skinny but also people watching! Imagine how people who struggle with body image and/or are recovering or dealing with an ED would feel hearing that!!!!

ps- what exactly is a keto diet, and why is she obsessed with that and also the no soy??? What’s so terrible about soy?
Keto is an extreme no carb diet with mostly a lot of fat, the goal is to go in ketosis and burn through fat that way. I believe once designed for kids with epilepsy.
Soy i think has a bad reputation because its believed that it produces hormones but not sure about that.