Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the meet Cleopatra's baby girl vlog. Across the bottom of the screen - She has reddish brown hair and fair skin like Cleopatra. They are so racist - poor little girl - assuming that JJ is the father she is half Asian - if she ends up having Asian type features she is not going to fit into the awful white shirt family. JJ's awful, but so are they.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder, if JJ is allegedly not the father, why Cleopatra wants her daughter to refer to her as "Eomma" ("mom" in Korean).

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed that they updated the information under the "Truth Exposed" video? And during her rant over "Meri"s children, Cleopatra says that his oldest child is almost her age. I don't know about you, Cleopatra, but when I'm doing my math, that doesn't really add up, because JJJ would have had to father his first child while being a very young teenage boy. I don't say that it is impossible, but I think it is highly unlikely. And what about the statement that JJJ only fathers boys (including using the term "conceive")? I guess those kids aren't as well educated as Taina likes to claim after all.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks the baby looks Asian in the picture she posted at the end of the video today?

Reactions: 13
I wonder, if JJ is allegedly not the father, why Cleopatra wants her daughter to refer to her as "Eomma" ("mom" in Korean).
I was under the impression JJJ is Filipino, is he Korean?

Am I the only one who thinks the baby looks Asian in the picture she posted at the end of the video today?
Nope. I also see notably Asian features as well.

I wonder if they knew that that melanin doesn't develop in newborns for quite some time? That might explain the sudden rush to push out their paternity stories after the birth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have the feeling that they are kind of trying to protect the baby by showing very little of her face and hiding her name but at the same time YouTube being their only source of income ( my assumption ) they still want to milk the opportunity. I get very contradictory vibes from those videos... I imagine Cleopatra to have the intuition to protect her child her privacy but not having a say and having to do those cringy unnatural videos.
Just some thoughts about what they claim recently regarding JJJ. If this story of drug and sexual exploitation was true surely there would be some kind of legal prosecution against him which would prevent her from sharing any information to the public, right ? I'd love to know the opinion of someone with a legal background. Unless she is not prosecuting him ?
Anyway if as a mum I had allowed my daughter to get married to a complete stranger and they had turn out to rape her, emprisone her, exploit her. I would certainly stop selling my life on the internet and seriously question my responsibility in this bloody mess...
Also fyi in Australia, you get up to 3 home visits from the midwife and sometimes a visit from the Maternal and Child health nurse, so there should be a health professional coming to see her and her baby in their empty White House with 11 people cramped up.

I think she just likes Korean culture and language

Reactions: 7
Do you think, JJJ is the father or the "tall asian man", Cleo added in the "Truth exposed" Video description? Is it a coincidence that he is also asian like JJJ?

I am pretty convinced, that he is the father.
I think they are trying to convince their audience, that the baby is a white "fancy" baby?
It's such a mess, seriously

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have the feeling that they are kind of trying to protect the baby by showing very little of her face and hiding her name but at the same time YouTube being their only source of income ( my assumption ) they still want to milk the opportunity. I get very contradictory vibes from those videos... I imagine Cleopatra to have the intuition to protect her child her privacy but not having a say and having to do those cringy unnatural videos.
Just some thoughts about what they claim recently regarding JJJ. If this story of drug and sexual exploitation was true surely there would be some kind of legal prosecution against him which would prevent her from sharing any information to the public, right ? I'd love to know the opinion of someone with a legal background. Unless she is not prosecuting him ?
Anyway if as a mum I had allowed my daughter to get married to a complete stranger and they had turn out to rape her, emprisone her, exploit her. I would certainly stop selling my life on the internet and seriously question my responsibility in this bloody mess...
Also fyi in Australia, you get up to 3 home visits from the midwife and sometimes a visit from the Maternal and Child health nurse, so there should be a health professional coming to see her and her baby in their empty White House with 11 people cramped up.

I think she just likes Korean culture and language
They have given her name as ‘ Birdie’ which is also the name of another family vloggers newest baby! See Cleo’s Instagram

Reactions: 4
They have given her name as ‘ Birdie’ which is also the name of another family vloggers newest baby! See Cleo’s Instagram
To be fair cleos “birdie” was probably born months before life with beans “birdie”

Reactions: 6
I wonder what the babies real name is I feel like birdie is far to simple for them

Asians aren't technically white. This logic doesn't make sense. That whole family is tan af too.

I think they just don't want him to have custody.
Agreed. I think they are voluntary hiding the name, birth date and making up a story that he is not the father to prevent him from having access to any info regarding the baby. Also this way no one can check the birth register and see where they live

Reactions: 14
She looks like a copy of JJ, they also have the same nose shape
Thats her baby? Thats an baby with asian features, which is fine! But she is not the white blonde haired baby they want. She is beautiful though.

Reactions: 5