Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Keto is another incarnation of the Atkins diet. You get most of your calories from fat. Dr. Atkins died from a heart attack. It works quickly but people put the weight back on when they start eating normally.

Reactions: 3
Keto is an extreme no carb diet with mostly a lot of fat, the goal is to go in ketosis and burn through fat that way. I believe once designed for kids with epilepsy.
Soy i think has a bad reputation because its believed that it produces hormones but not sure about that.
It’s laughable that they are scared of soy but eat all the other crap. Soy isn’t bad, eating highly processed fats and sugars all the time like they were doing is much worse than a soy bean. Most of their views are laughable and contradict themselves.

Reactions: 6
they used to cut out soy like crazy, i remember she said it in one of her first videos. the fact that she said they eat it now + natto (soy beans) kinda makes me wonder if they try to adopt an asian lifestyle. the sudden use of chopsticks, cleopatras daughter calling her eomma, them suddenly reading mangas and listening to korean music - it´s like they (aka taina) have decided to hop on the k-pop trend. It also baffles me that all the kids seem to have exactly the same interests now, going to the gym, all of them reading mangas....

The thing that makes me furious is that she discusses her diet WITH her children. Asking THEM what she can or can´t eat, even the little ones knew which food was keto. She´ll end up giving them an unhealthy attitude towards food and an eating disorder like cleopatra.

Reactions: 7
I watched part of Taina's most recent video. Once I saw the part with Cleo and the baby, I had to leave the channel. Do the children have beds? I feel concerned. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 1
Taina really is going too far with the constant body checks and weight mentions… Cleopatra is scarily thin in the “Easy healthy plant-based lunch” video, and taina can’t wait to mention how she’s on keto. She also can’t help but mention how it’s “working” and clearly looking for validation from cleo her “best friend”.

All she does is talk about how pretty and perfect and thin and tiny her girls are but as soon as it comes to Cleo’s daughter, whatever her name is at this point, it’s the opposite! Anyone else notice her calling the baby fat and laughing?? Not even in a cute chubby way, you can tell she sees her kid as an outsider. And then grabbing the baby to run her over with the monster truck? Whatever joke it may be, there’s an underlying issue here that everyone can see. I hope cleo gets out and gets her daughter far far away.

Reactions: 4
Taina really is going too far with the constant body checks and weight mentions… Cleopatra is scarily thin in the “Easy healthy plant-based lunch” video, and taina can’t wait to mention how she’s on keto. She also can’t help but mention how it’s “working” and clearly looking for validation from cleo her “best friend”.

All she does is talk about how pretty and perfect and thin and tiny her girls are but as soon as it comes to Cleo’s daughter, whatever her name is at this point, it’s the opposite! Anyone else notice her calling the baby fat and laughing?? Not even in a cute chubby way, you can tell she sees her kid as an outsider. And then grabbing the baby to run her over with the monster truck? Whatever joke it may be, there’s an underlying issue here that everyone can see. I hope cleo gets out and gets her daughter far far away.
That beautiful little baby was never really going to be 100% accepted into the white shirt family.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
on her video today she states 'straight away when you go in the sun it's hot'. OMG who would have thought?

Also what is their fascination in scaring the baby? The other day it was the Saxophone, to the point where the baby was terrified and crying in fear and they all just laughed. Now they want to run over her with the toy monster truck. bleeping morons

• Sad
Reactions: 5
on her video today she states 'straight away when you go in the sun it's hot'. OMG who would have thought?

Also what is their fascination in scaring the baby? The other day it was the Saxophone, to the point where the baby was terrified and crying in fear and they all just laughed. Now they want to run over her with the toy monster truck. bleeping morons
I remember she used to do that with one of her little girls, place her in the middle and everyone would throw waterballoons at her even though she was scared

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Causing trauma and instilling fear at an early age makes a person a lot easier to control 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Omg when we were kids there were a bunch of us at some gathering and she talked us into going inside a pig pen. The pig started chasing us and we were terrified lol. She was already doing this 💩 back then

• Wow

I can't bear to watch her anymore, but are the comments about the child maybe partly because they won't be totally white like the rest of the family?

Reactions: 2
Well, she just changed the babies name again
Has she announced what it is? The whole thing thing is beyond ridiculous - the fact of the matter is that an around one year old baby/ child knows their name - they respond to the name that they are used to being called.

She changed the name again?!
Wanna know why?
Apparently Anakin is “too popular” in girls
Like WHAT??!
Name trends change every year, no matter what you name your child it is highly likely their name will become popular at some point in their life. You can’t just change it… at the end of the day a names a name, as long as you don’t name them something stupid- it doesn’t matter that much!

Reactions: 5
Wanna know why?
Like WHAT??!
Name trends change every year, no matter what you name your child it is highly likely their name will become popular at some point in their life. You can’t just change it… at the end of the day a names a name, as long as you don’t name them something stupid- it doesn’t matter that much!
It really shows how immature Cleopatra is, and how strange Taina is for encouraging it. 8 kids (or however many she has) and she has no basic knowledge of child development that says that the child should already know her name and be responding to her name? Changing her name does matter a lot.

Reactions: 9
Wanna know why?
Like WHAT??!
I know bizarre or unusual names are in but I don't know what would inspire anyone to call their daughter "Anakin" I know it means warrior but it will forever be associated with Star Wars for me lol. Side note, I hate people who change their children's names after they're already born. But I guess it doesn't matter seeing as she's going to be homeschooled into their cult anyway

I know bizarre or unusual names are in but I don't know what would inspire anyone to call their daughter "Anakin" I know it means warrior but it will forever be associated with Star Wars for me lol. Side note, I hate people who change their children's names after they're already born. But I guess it doesn't matter seeing as she's going to be homeschooled into their cult anyway
I believe they are calling her Sacagawea still, however they are changing it because she found out that Anakin means scrotum. She's hiding the name again🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha