Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Just watching the meet Cleopatra's baby girl vlog. Across the bottom of the screen - She has reddish brown hair and fair skin like Cleopatra. They are so racist - poor little girl - assuming that JJ is the father she is half Asian - if she ends up having Asian type features she is not going to fit into the awful white shirt family. JJ's awful, but so are they.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Raw

VIP Member
Found this….
FIRST AND MIDDLE NAMES (WITH DOBs):

Leonardo De Valentino - (July 3, 1998)

*Cleopatra Baby Bambitaina - (December 19, 1999)

**Jerusalem Judge - (February 8-14, 2002)

Roméo Roméo Indiana - (April 2004)

***D’artagnan Angel - (Late September 2007)

Shakespeare Winter Fox - (September-October 2010)

****Nefertiti Butterfly Bambitaina - (???? 2014)

*****KingJames Ocean Fox - (November 10, 2015)

Aphrodite Princess Bambitaina - (November 1, 2016)

Omega Royal Fox - (November 9, 2017)

*This is how Cleopatra’s name appears on her public marriage certificate in 2021. This is the only confirmed legal name on the list. Prior to 2019, Cleopatra’s middle name was given to viewers as Taina Bride, but this was either untrue or has since been legally changed.

**In 2003, Queensland enforced the BDMR Act, which prohibited given names that include royal or judicial titles. The name Judge appeared on this list of banned names. It is unclear if Jerusalem was affected by this law or not, or if he will have to conform to this law now that the family has returned to Queensland. The name Judge does appear in the Finnish population registry for an individual born between 2000-2009.

*** The name D’artagnan has never been registered as a first or middle name in Finland, with or without the apostrophe. This either means he was the only family member undocumented as a resident in Finland (unlikely) or he has a different legal given name.

****In 2014, a popular Finnish news site shared all the rejected baby names of the year as part of an annual humor column. Two of the rejected names were Pinkbutterflytaina and Sweethoneybeebambi, both of which I suspect were potential middle names for Nefertiti. Since the naming restrictions were loosened in 2019, many have speculated that “Pink'' was retroactively added as a third legal middle name for Nefertiti, but I don’t believe this has ever been stated by Taina.

***** The name KingJames (as spelled by Taina) has never been registered in Finland. In 2015, the same Finnish news site mentioned above listed KingJames as a rejected baby name for the year. The hyphenated name King-James appears in the Finnish registry for an individual born between 2010-2019, which is likely his legal name. It is also unclear if he will be affected by Queensland’s ban of royal titles in given names.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Asians aren't technically white. This logic doesn't make sense. That whole family is tan af too.

I think they just don't want him to have custody.
Agreed. I think they are voluntary hiding the name, birth date and making up a story that he is not the father to prevent him from having access to any info regarding the baby. Also this way no one can check the birth register and see where they live

Reactions: 14

thatgirl96

why does she always go with the "i need time to edit i´m a mom" and then specify exactly WHAT she´s doing ("cooking, driving to appointments") like who cares? just say "the video will be up whenever i finish editing" why the need to point out everything she does as a mom? seems like she wants people to comment stuff like "no taina take your time you are SUCH a GOOD mom, you already have so much on your plate" as if she does more than EVERY other mother?!

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I just saw that Jenna has posted a video saying she has qualified as an estate agent and is starting a new job on Monday. I am so glad she and Leonardo stayed in Finland.

Renry

I don't quite understand the point of Cleo’s latest posts. She wants us to see how thin she is after giving birth then proceeds to lecture us about how it’s bad to body shame women who get back in shape perfectly like her. And then wants her mom to gain weight on purpose and then lose it, just to prove her point and show off their great genetics ??

Taina is making sure we all know how beautiful and smart her kids are. But are they ? They all look younger than they are, both physically and mentally, and don’t seem to really know how to function in the “real world”. They are just glued to mummy 24/7.

Reactions: 13

Meisify2

VIP Member
Their new video is manic!!! Why didn’t paul take the kids to the park (as he seemed to be doing nothing, the older kids were helping and taina was dictating) and let the delivery guys put all the boxes into the rooms without the kids getting in the way, I’m surprised there wasn’t an accident. And why the obsession with opening every box and emptying them immediately??? Notice how Taina is very careful not to film in Cleopatras room, I wonder what they are hiding?

• Wow

thatgirl96

did she literally say she turned down a brand deal for a fridge because the fridge wasn´t white??? Did the looney mother-in-law release a new prophecy that absolutely NOTHING is allowed to be a different color than white?! they´d rather have no fridge than a (free + huge) black fridge, imagine that wtf

• Haha

Meisify2

VIP Member
Yes it’s sad .
In the latest Video one of the boys is changing his t shirt for a black one to go and buy pizzas so he’s not recognised. That’s sad that he feels like that because his parents think it’s acceptable to exploit them .
Also T does nothing but mock the comments people put if they aren’t praising her . She’s happy to expose their weirdo lifestyle on social media but can’t hack the negative comments if people think differently than her . To me it’s child abuse .
And she has her kids mocking comments too, when Cleopatra said “mummy can we wear colour” and then said “we are not brainwashed ” it made me cringe because that actually add to the fact that they are brainwashed

piecake234

Am I the only one who thinks the baby looks Asian in the picture she posted at the end of the video today?

opal73

VIP Member
Her children need to not be sleeping on blankets on the floor. They deserve beds of their own and decent living conditions.
They deserve filling, nutritious meals with all the food groups.
They deserve an education that can equip them with real life skills.
They should be able to develop their own identities and wear the clothes they want.
Moreover, they deserve privacy and the right to not be constantly lied to.

Reactions: 12

bobrosi

Omega putting the red laser scanner right in his eyes! Taina did nothing about it until it was time to leave. Ikea was really busy too.

I'm thinking this was filmed a few months ago as everyone is dressed in summer clothes, I know its Queensland, but it can get cold at this time of year.
I’m not watching anymore of her videos, she’s bat s… crazy and they are boring . I mean a 40 minute video of her putting stuff in a trolley. That’s 40 mins of my life I’ll never get back

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Just watched the start & judging by the comments she doesnt even say lol. And her mum is behind the camera butting in and controlling.
im sure she is getting parenting payments
The kids all have such a very weird existence don't they, particularly the older ones who don't seem to have a normal existence of all for young people their ages. The way the older kids get lined up in vlogs like the little ones just makes them seem gormless? How many kids are over 18? They should be working or/ and studying? Not being controlled by mummy dearest and saying they are a member of the white shirt family. Imagine if they had any interactions with normal people of their ages and described their existences?

Reactions: 11

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
The Smith is Paul's real name and probably Cleopatra's birth name. I think they changed it legally. JJJ is Jon Jose. He is from the Philippines. He has several other childrenwith different women. Taina and him seemed to be trying to scam each other and Cleopatra got caught in the middle and badly hurt.
He scammed them by pretending to be rich. Taina was trying to scam him by offering up virginal bride Cleopatra in return for buying them land in Australia and whatever other plans that she had for his money. Taina should be prosecuted for trafficking.

• Wow

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
The vlog about shaving baby's head was disgusting. Poor wee girl. She didn't have a mullet at all - what it is about is that her black hair doesn't fit into the blond haired/ blue eyed Ayran cult. As a child of Asian ethnicity the poor wee darling is going to experience a lot of racism from inside her own home. Taina and her family are appalling human beings.

• Sad

kelzz

The fakeness and ‘look at me’ lol
Her stomach looked normal in the house videos. Like she had just given birth, she wasn’t ‘skinny’. her mum looked pregnant in the wiggles video and now is probably having a tanty about it.
Not sure who their trying to convince all the time. Maybe they would have less haters if they wernt so fake and up themselves lol. No on is jelous of your weird culty family

I don't quite understand the point of Cleo’s latest posts. She wants us to see how thin she is after giving birth then proceeds to lecture us about how it’s bad to body shame women who get back in shape perfectly like her. And then wants her mom to gain weight on purpose and then lose it, just to prove her point and show off their great genetics ??

Taina is making sure we all know how beautiful and smart her kids are. But are they ? They all look younger than they are, both physically and mentally, and don’t seem to really know how to function in the “real world”. They are just glued to mummy 24/7.
So smart to marry someone you never met and have his baby at the first chance you get? Hmm

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Cleopatra has never been fat. She looks as though she has an eating disorder now and is super skinny. Her mother is trying to diet as well.

Meisify2

VIP Member
Anyone else find their trip to build a bear so weird and quite telling about how brainwashed the kids are? All 4 of them went for a plain white bear and went for denim and white to dress them! No sign of any individuality, no imagination. Why would 4 young kids all want the same bear and same clothing, are they too scared to break the dress code? My kids used to love build a bear, they got different colours, different characters and colourful clothes expressing their own individual personalities

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10