Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh the more I watch Taina’s videos the more sad I feel for her kids. Recently her dad turned 75 and they didn’t show up to his party. I guess they’re isolated even from the grandparents. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Gosh the more I watch Taina’s videos the more sad I feel for her kids. Recently her dad turned 75 and they didn’t show up to his party. I guess they’re isolated even from the grandparents. ☹
That last video was extremely weird. Even for them. The comments were terrible

Reactions: 4
That last video was extremely weird. Even for them. The comments were terrible
And the speeded up thing was like what people do when they are doing mustang ie eating HUGR volumes of food. How long did it take her to eat a banana? And that breakfast putting thr cutlery down all the time is a way to make you pause in eating, standard ED or diet practice

Reactions: 2
They have paid to be verified 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh they'll be on the beg now. Once verified they can do lives & get superchats from people they pretend to recognise & admire. Weirdos mostly or kids with their mum's cc number - or the intellectually disabled, dementia sufferers.

Her aesthetic appeals to all those groups. That's quite deliberate. The mind-numbingly monotone voice, the staged seating arrangements during "play times". the lack of animation in any of the children. It makes the audience soporific with lack of visual or aural stimulation & they're sort of hypnotised. Works on weak or immature minds best. And the wrongcocks there to perv on the kids love it too. They get off on seeing the control she has over the kids.

All cult leaders worth their salt can do it.

Reactions: 1
So the baby sleeps on the floor like a dog! Doesn’t CPS have to ensure all kids have a bed? I’m sure that’s one of the first signs of abuse and the first things social workers get for the child

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It seems Paul has been kicked out. The new chap Wayne is one of Paul's friends from years ago. He owns a mustang and some land.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Imo Taina has been sewing the seeds against Paul for a while, ever since she uploaded those Q&A videos where she and the kids ripped him to pieces for allegedly being a bad husband and father, all while she was still married to him and he was still living with them! I am sure Paul is likely just as bad as Taina, but it really came across like they were trying to kick a disabled person when they're already down.

Reactions: 1
Paul came across as rather nice in those interviews she did. I'm aware of his doomsday religious views and I would probably argue with him until the cows came home about them but if there has to be people to side with he comes across as 100% more genuine than Tania.

Reactions: 3