Taayblue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only started following her a couple of weeks back - can’t remember how I came across her.
She must be making some fairly serious pocket money from all the affiliate links…
Her language is a bit manipulative imo when she’s showing off ‘hauls’. She encourages scarcity thinking and she must have sold hundreds of those bloody pink blazers.
The m and s food was crazy. That was hundreds of pounds worth in a couple of days.
I’ve unfollowed now - she’s not for me. I’ve no idea how old she is but I’m not in her demographic. I can’t be wearing a t shirt as a dress unless I’m literally on the beach.

Reactions: 8
I think she has been shadow banned as I went to look at her IG but couldn’t find it without typing whole name

Does anyone know why’s she’s fully furnishing a place she will only be renting for 3 months?

Reactions: 1
I wondered the same if it was to rent it out furnished after they’ve left, but it doesn’t like it does it! So extra getting interior designs, just go to IKEA like a normal person 🤣

Did anyone else used to really like her content until the last couple of months ? Her vibe is off it just feels like a big show off ‘look how much money I can spend on clothes etc’ was enjoying the health journey and the odd haul but it’s getting ridiculous now v fake

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else used to really like her content until the last couple of months ? Her vibe is off it just feels like a big show off ‘look how much money I can spend on clothes etc’ was enjoying the health journey and the odd haul but it’s getting ridiculous now v fake
Adding the Balenciaga to the Christmas list when a few months ago she said she’s never had any designer bags. Then a Chanel appears. It’s like she’s done a complete 180.

Reactions: 5
Agreed!! Too many swipe ups now

I still enjoy her content and find it quite amusing. However the amount she spends isn't relatable to me unfortunately. I swear she does a haul every other day, and they aren't small ones either! Having said that I have been enjoying the m&s ones and have bought several items on her recommendation!!!

Reactions: 4
I still enjoy her content and find it quite amusing. However the amount she spends isn't relatable to me unfortunately. I swear she does a haul every other day, and they aren't small ones either! Having said that I have been enjoying the m&s ones and have bought several items on her recommendation!!!
Yeah I feel you, I can enjoy the bits in between but all the fashion stuff is giving me the ick now lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I feel you, I can enjoy the bits in between but all the fashion stuff is giving me the ick now lol 😂
I love her but the clothes are horrific and they look equally horrific on her. You just can’t pull those looks off unless you’re stick thin. That’s not me shaming her as I’m similar size but it just doesn’t work for her

Reactions: 5
I like her and her stories make me laugh but all these recent hauls etc are way over the top. Sooo much fast fashion and then she buys loads of designer too now, just becoming another ‘influencer’ but she tries to make out she isn’t one

Reactions: 7
I actually think their little marriage/wedding thing is cute, but I cannot deal with the outfits😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I actually think their little marriage/wedding thing is cute, but I cannot deal with the outfits😂😂😂
I was just coming on to write the same 😂 100% I get after Covid just wanting to hurry up and get married but come on make some slight effort for some pics to remember the day.

Reactions: 2
I was just coming on to write the same 😂 100% I get after Covid just wanting to hurry up and get married but come on make some slight effort for some pics to remember the day.
Jeans and a nice top would’ve done the job 🤣

Reactions: 8
I like Tay and admire the fact that they just wanted to be married without the big extravagant wedding but I would love to have seen her in a nice (non wedding) dress or something. Also a bit sad that their families weren’t there but each to their own I guess!

Reactions: 7
I like Tay and admire the fact that they just wanted to be married without the big extravagant wedding but I would love to have seen her in a nice (non wedding) dress or something. Also a bit sad that their families weren’t there but each to their own I guess!
I hope no other couple getting married was there. It would put me off getting married somewhere where someone’s just rocked up wearing a tracksuit. 😂 obs your don’t need to get all glam if you don’t want to to but gym/lounge wear is slightly innapropriate to me!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.