Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Molly said ‘the people are not ready’ and Perrie said ‘can’t wait for the world to see this’ surely these fully grown women are not wetting themselves over perfume? Such an over saturated market, fucking going on like she’s created something new

Reactions: 10

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
Emails huge source of communication, fucking hell who would have thought it, in 2020 communicating by email. She really is full of shit.
---
So she's launched her product but it's another 3 weeks till it's launched, not being funny love people aren't that excited.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I’ve followed her for about 4 and a half years, since lockdown. She may talk about perfume or candles from time to time in a quick story but never would I of thought she’d be releasing candles and perfume? The brand screams molly, boring beige packaging, an AI generated beige pink announcement, so underwhelming! How to tell your best friend is molly mae 101, coming out with a business totally off brand and it being completely beige and boring lol

Reactions: 9

adapeach78

She’s honestly the definition of money can’t buy class or style 😳, she thinks she’s so stylish and on trend but she just looks like a tramp majority of the time 🥱

thatsweird

Literally just opened Instagram and the post popped up with memree, bloody knew it 🤣 it’s bound to be perfume but how predictable if she starts her own MLM 🤣

Did she really go to New York to compare pizza? What did she actually do in New York? Other than move to a different hotel every day & order room service

BeauBeau17

Anyone else find it odd Perrie is there when she spends every evening slating love islanders every night it’s on. I’m sure she would have slated MM and TF too. They’re all fake

Is she smoking crack? She wants us to believe that people are asking these well formed, grammatically correct questions and all of them with a heart at the end? She’s asking herself the questions- it’s so cringe!
I would not spend £95 on my favourite perfume Nevermind one I can’t smell first. I am gobsmacked at the stupidity. Does she realise that I earn a good salary and yet at the moment I’m struggling to buy a coffee every day?
I would never buy anything from her. Probably Jack asking her the questions. £95 for a perfume you cannot smell before purchasing. The overload messages she is sending in her broadcast channel, is unbelievable.. Hello Girlies, Love You All. Posting constantly since Friday.. never heard anything from her over the past few months.. Really don’t understand, why, commented on each post, in Memree, “the people are not ready”!! F*** sake, how long has brands like Dior, Chanel, etc perfumes been on the market… I laugh at each post now.. desperation for the GG’s to purchase .. she will off course be sending free £95 bottles to her real GG’s… so she has excellent reviews.

Sarah3166

I am so shocked she left her daughter on Mother’s Day, especially your first one as a mother, it’s so special!

hml217

I think she’s gotten extremely vain!! So many selfies/videos of her posing. Imagine her camera roll

thatsweird

Have come to say the same thing, cant wait to see days upon days full of this hotel room 😂🙈 I’m also confused as to why she decided to not spend her first Mother’s Day with Story!? Absolutely bizarre and so strange for someone that supposedly went through fertility issues!
Why do I feel like they are going to spend the whole trip in the hotel room ordering food deliveries and eating

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying “wearing a small” she is categorically not wearing a small . I’m a 12/14 and taller than TN and in a M/L for oversized fit in free people sweaters and mine are oversized but not that oversized like TB . She’s in a large FO SURE!
She was saying she was wearing a small when she was at her biggest before she got pregnant. She must think people can't see.

• Haha

rararala

What’s the signs? Apparently Molly Mae got lipo so she’s probably trying to keep up
I don’t know the signs and I’m really interested to know, but having followed her for a few years now through her ‘healthy habits tracking’ (the reason I actually initially followed) and her M&S eat everything they sell etc i feel it’s definitely suspicious that she clearly has lost weight this time and isn’t referring to it at all when it used to be one of the main things she talked about alongside getting pregnant…she did mention macros in a story the other day but it didn’t feel real…I know she doesn’t have to discuss it, it’s just interesting considering something has definitely changed…

adapeach78

What is the documentary about her being a scam artist? Would love to watch it. Definitely a scam artist. Would not spend one penny on anything she promotes/ will not be buying any cheap perfume of effin cosmetics from her… probably the delay, is because cheap ingredients used and did not comply with uk trading standards!!
This is it on BBC iPlayer!
---
This is it on BBC iPlayer!
Also do any of us know if she ever addressed this? Or did she just gloss over it like it never happened?

Attachments

loubylou50

VIP Member
Also here to say that I’m so shocked she’s gone away for Mother’s Day - especially with it being her first one AND after the IVF. And the way she mentioned it on her Insta stories was so cold and jarring - a story for Mother’s Day and then straight back to loads of ‘here’s us in New York’ content! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️