Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noname123

Chatty Member
Does anyone feel like something has really shifted? I used to really enjoy her posts when she was eating good stuff, trying to be healthy, doing couch2 5k and her steps, which if I remember rightly wasn’t last summer but the summer before? Before all these ridiculously expensive haul.
Now I feel like she rubs her wealth in peoples faces, it’s like she thinks she’s above her followers. I also did used to find her really funny, now she’s just like any other girl on instagram, this vibe she is trying to give of is boring, it’s not original, it’s like she is so desperate to be MM and to keep up with her life style that she’s actually lost herself and forgot why people still follow her?!
Yeah I used to think she was funny, she doesn’t express that side of her personality anymore. It’s just make up tutorials and being rich. And what happened to the podcast?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

adapeach78

Nope, never would. She’s banking on people not knowing about it. Someone with a following should expose her
omg I would love it if someone did, or even if one of the tacky tabloids picked up on it now she’s besties with MM. can just see the headlines now.. “MOLLY MAES NEW BESTIE PROVEN TO BE A SCAMMER BY THE BBC IN UNEARTHED DOCUMENTARY” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

GERHUN

I don't believe she didn't know about the shipping, and all these other "mistakes" she makes, like spelling etc.

I think she does it for engagement or to try and be "relatable".

It's embarrassing, quite frankly

Does anyone feel like something has really shifted? I used to really enjoy her posts when she was eating good stuff, trying to be healthy, doing couch2 5k and her steps, which if I remember rightly wasn’t last summer but the summer before? Before all these ridiculously expensive haul.
Now I feel like she rubs her wealth in peoples faces, it’s like she thinks she’s above her followers. I also did used to find her really funny, now she’s just like any other girl on instagram, this vibe she is trying to give of is boring, it’s not original, it’s like she is so desperate to be MM and to keep up with her life style that she’s actually lost herself and forgot why people still follow her?!
I couldn’t agree more with this. She used to be so relatable & funny. I actually still liked her after she’d gotten pregnant with Storie and given up on the whole health kick thing. It’s like she’s become friends with MM and morphed into who she thinks Molly would want to be friends with, rather than staying true to her authentic self and risk not being accepted by MM. Or is this really who she was all along and the side we all thought we knew & loved was an act for her followers?

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
I hope I'm a few years this fake wealth is gone and they are bones of their arse.

That's what these influencers don't get when they spend spend their careers are finite.

And her shitty perfume scheme will be utter shite

Literally just posting her mates businesses, only the ones that looks good enough on her stories, it makes me sick how many young girls are actually looking up to the likes of her and Perri, they are nothing but nasty little begs that’s wouldn’t know a half days work if it jumped up and slapped them! They jump from one thing to the next, scary how much money they make from nuskin but hardlys ever promote the products!

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Omg that sparkler video story has given me the ick 😂😂 jacks face staring at one of the lads hahahha

Also came here to say I'm surprised she took story on this trip 👀 seeing as she didn't take her to New York. Not exactly a place to take a baby, only took her as MM took Bambi I presume and to get the cute baby content 🙄
Noticed this too. Look of love, he’s not beating the allegations 🤣🤣

• Haha

aimeeH14

Sasha is probs too busy ignoring her kids
Long time lurker but I had to say, I saw Sacha’s oldest kid unfollowed her on insta and she according to TikTok Sacha seems to live in Harrogate now with her roid head boyfriend. It’s all quite bizarre isn’t it

Long time lurker but I had to say, I saw Sacha’s oldest kid unfollowed her on insta and she according to TikTok Sacha seems to live in Harrogate now with her roid head boyfriend. It’s all quite bizarre isn’t it
its a very odd situation, I used to really like sacha, she was down to earth and doted on her kids, it’s like over night she’s got a divorce left her kids and just changed her whole body & personality.

rararala

I think a lot of us said memree would be the new brand… but what do we think it is… ngl looks tacky as fuck
Fragrance of some sort 🤔 all the blue tick comments aswel, when did all these friendships happen, remember when she used to do the lives with all the true stories? I don’t remember any of these people being around then, is it the molly mae link that’s started them all off

I also can’t stand her partner Ricci 🙈 every time I see him he just reminds me of the mole from the lost city of Atlantis Disney film 😂 iykyk! They’re the oddest couple ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7

chattycatty

VIP Member
Jack gives me the ick. The phrase “bits and bobs” makes me want to pull my ears off my head. So when jack says bits and bobs i just disintegrate. 🤢🤮🤮🤮
Jack gives me the ick full stop with his teenage hair on hisface 🤢 and dont get me started on his Turkey teeth 🤢

I just find it odd that MM would have a friendship with her when she started out as a fan? Like how did it get to this point? Surely MM isn’t that desperate for new friends? I used to follow tayla years ago when she would sing and had the long curly blonde hair. She then had her clothing line hot mess and I remember her buying
a lovely house - sure she had a black g wagon too? I stopped following her for years and found her page again just as she was starting ivf. I agree that she used to be funny and really down to earth and now you never see that side to her.

adapeach78

Christ you’ll see all her little “GG” cretins on it like flies on shite 💩🪰 hopefully someone will make another documentary showing her for the scam artist she still is as clearly she’s actually just got worse since the last one🤮🤮

WendyW

Chatty Member
Just totted up the plethora of products she’s just slapped on her face for her morning routine. £722!!! What a stupid idiot wasting all of that money on products that make her look so greasy, Good luck getting your (probably also overpriced) makeup to stay on your face hunnnnn
Imagine spending that much to be left with a face that still looks like a bag of spanners!!’ 😆

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow