Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_lemonade

Chatty Member
Does anyone feel like something has really shifted? I used to really enjoy her posts when she was eating good stuff, trying to be healthy, doing couch2 5k and her steps, which if I remember rightly wasn’t last summer but the summer before? Before all these ridiculously expensive haul.
Now I feel like she rubs her wealth in peoples faces, it’s like she thinks she’s above her followers. I also did used to find her really funny, now she’s just like any other girl on instagram, this vibe she is trying to give of is boring, it’s not original, it’s like she is so desperate to be MM and to keep up with her life style that she’s actually lost herself and forgot why people still follow her?!

Reactions: 32

CharlieSmith96

I followed Tayla years and years ago when she had her own brand (I think it was her own clothing company) and then she started posting MLM stuff so I swiftly unfollowed. Even as a teenager I knew there was something off. She tried to recruit me and I was like I have 0 followers on social media how am I supposed to sell these products. Her response was to just sell to friends and family then after that I unfollowed.

Anyway I just watched the BBC documentary that somebody posted here and I am DISGUSTED at that clip of her telling the group to pray on peoples weaknesses. I actually gasped when I heard her say that, it’s predatory and just wrong. Nasty nasty nasty girl

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For someone who has gone through ivf! I’m struggling to understand why she would be away for her very first Mother’s Day I get it’s just another day to some people but you would think she would soak up every little milestone 🥺

Reactions: 25

Zula_1

Has she actually gone away without the baby for her first mother's day? 😭😭😭 Considering she had IVF and it was a longed for child I'm so confused/shocked/appalled!

Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it odd Perrie is there when she spends every evening slating love islanders every night it’s on. I’m sure she would have slated MM and TF too. They’re all fake
It’s rare that I really don’t like someone but Perrie is such a huge red flag for me, I feel like she’s just not a nice girl at all and just gives off major bitch vibes 🙈

Reactions: 21

fungirl2022

Why do I feel like they are going to spend the whole trip in the hotel room ordering food deliveries and eating

Reactions: 20

guccigang

Chatty Member
I’m surprised people didn’t see through her sooner, she’s always been fake all the ‘girl gang’ shit and buying followers through giving away Starbucks gift cards etc. She’s always had this as her end goal and she’s licked a lot of arses to get there.

After seeing the private jet story I’ve just had to unfollow. I cannot believe how much she’s changed and started rubbing her wealth into everyone’s face, it’s nausea inducing 🤢 this whole MM friendship is so fake in my eyes, where are her real childhood friends that she grew up and went to school with? I always find it odd when people have no friends from their past, like there’s usually a reason why? Molly is the same.

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Sooo confused honestly. I’ve followed Tay since 2020, when she was stuck in Marbella for lockdown and decided to go on this massive lifestyle change, working out, sharing her journey, then she slowly transitioned into more lifestyle content, was extremely personable and honestly really funny! I used to speak to her in the DM’s she would answer everyone! The only ‘influencer’ I’ve ever known to actually respond, genuinely acknowledge their following and what made her content so different was that it was actually so relatable. She’s always clearly had money, her dad owned and sold USA pro to sports direct. She lived in a beautifully expensive, and newly renovated apartment in Marbella, and Jack has his own business, but back in like 2021/22 because she was so personable and relatable, it made watching her so refreshing and you know what else was funny is that she was openly a fan of Molly, like a genuine fan girl, as was I back then, so it was even more relatable but obviously never did I think I would actually be friends with molly so it was funny that she was like me in that way, but then now thinking back like that’s so weird that so craved mollys attention so bad and it finally worked?? Odd!! Even bought the same car💀

Now she rarely posts stories, or if she does, it feels very disconnected, like a highlight reel rather than genuine content. She never speaks on stories anymore unless it’s pushing product, much like her new bestfriend and she’s started getting birthday decorations like Molly, FaceTuning like Molly, does she just want to actually be Molly? Lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Sophiadee

VIP Member
In conclusion… money talks. Got what she wants, now her GG and “friendly” online personality are long gone

Reactions: 18

Melissa112

All the “shocked” people in the comments of the memree launch, must have never heard of Companies House. We’ve known for months! Is she trying to be the next Jo Malone? Ha

Reactions: 16

itsmelilly

I’m sorry but stop pretending you’re here for the simple life, lighter nights and black coffee in your bubby’s mug. We’ve seen the endless showy off private jet content, the thousands and thousands of pounds spent on birthday presents and clothes, bags and skincare you don’t need.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Confused why she had IVF at such a young age and marriage such a young age? If you’re that young would you not just keep trying as you have longer to wait? I don’t get the rush with babies and marriage it’s like a necessity for the content as an accessory? Don’t mean to be ignorant about ivf as I know it’s a needed thing for so many people I’m just confused about her specific situation why she did it? Does anyone know?
she says they had been trying for 5+ years and couldn’t get pregnant. I don’t think they actually tried though as you can tell that they don’t have sex. She just likes to throw money at problems. You should’ve seen the tantrum she had on YouTube when one of her fertility doctors told her to lose weight in order to increase her chances. They fired her immediately and went to a different clinic 🤣

• Haha