TaayBlue #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here:

Couldn't see any name suggestions recently or under most liked posts.

I don't follow this girl so I can't give an update, but if anyone else can, that would be great. All I know is she had bad dress sense.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but what’s happened the the business/brand they were going to launch? And did we ever find out what it was?

Honestly I don’t understand how they get their money? Non of them seem to ever work? Yet for jacks birthday they’re in a hotel where rooms start from £800 a night . She is the most unrelatable person , completely out of touch with reality

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Honestly I don’t understand how they get their money? Non of them seem to ever work? Yet for jacks birthday they’re in a hotel where rooms start from £800 a night . She is the most unrelatable person , completely out of touch with reality
She’s high up in nuskin mlm, she recruited a load of people so now they are the ones doing the work and she is reaping the rewards

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, this and also now affiliate links and partnerships through Instagram. Her filings for 2022 show she had over £300k in cash alone. Also her and Jack's house is £1m+ and I'd assume their Marbella apartment is a few hundred thousand.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think a lot of us said memree would be the new brand… but what do we think it is… ngl looks tacky as duck

I think a lot of us said memree would be the new brand… but what do we think it is… ngl looks tacky as duck
Fragrance of some sort 🤔 all the blue tick comments aswel, when did all these friendships happen, remember when she used to do the lives with all the true stories? I don’t remember any of these people being around then, is it the molly mae link that’s started them all off

Reactions: 7
Fragrance of some sort 🤔 all the blue tick comments aswel, when did all these friendships happen, remember when she used to do the lives with all the true stories? I don’t remember any of these people being around then, is it the molly mae link that’s started them all off
Yeh on companies office nature of business is wholesale of perfume and cosmetics

Reactions: 2
Molly said ‘the people are not ready’ and Perrie said ‘can’t wait for the world to see this’ surely these fully grown women are not wetting themselves over perfume? Such an over saturated market, bleeping going on like she’s created something new

Molly said ‘the people are not ready’ and Perrie said ‘can’t wait for the world to see this’ surely these fully grown women are not wetting themselves over perfume? Such an over saturated market, bleeping going on like she’s created something new
Coming from two people that about have an orgasm over a “new” very bad quality underwhelming clothing collection every time they release one I can absolutely believe they're on the fake hype over perfume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop can you actually imagine if it is her own MLM😂😂😂😂😂
Of course it is! It’s gonna be that like that fake perfume everyone sells, cos remember she used to go about the dupe on Amazon. She’s gone out and done it and now she’s gonna start an MLM!

Reactions: 6
Christ you’ll see all her little “GG” cretins on it like flies on shite 💩🪰 hopefully someone will make another documentary showing her for the scam artist she still is as clearly she’s actually just got worse since the last one🤮🤮

Reactions: 7