Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srb93

Has any one else slightly gone off MM as well, I feel like they are both coming across a bit desperate
Yes I feel like MM is a has been now. Her time is over. She doesn’t seem to be progressing anymore I think everyone’s just bored of her tbh.

Reactions: 11
I do agree with a lot of the above about how much she’s changed from her previous ‘real’ self.. a g wagon like MM and now a private jet with all her family and friends 🙈 feel like I’m watching some American influencers story not tayla’s

fungirl2022

Honestly I don’t understand how they get their money? Non of them seem to ever work? Yet for jacks birthday they’re in a hotel where rooms start from £800 a night . She is the most unrelatable person , completely out of touch with reality

• Wow
Didn’t she know the family were going on the holiday so them being on the jet isn’t a surprise! As if MM has done all this for her! It’s all very odd
It’s nice they can all afford to do so but I can’t help but think the pressure it puts on each of them to do the same for each others birthday? It would make me think more about the amount of money I’d need to spend rather than wanting to buy my friend something nice if you know what I mean? They all just have to keep topping the others gift now 🤷🏻‍♀️

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
She’s apparently not drinking Starbucks because of the whole boycotting thing. Don’t believe it after she drank litres of it during her pregnancy. She would happily drink over the amount for her baby though
A woman who ran a scummy MLM company now pretending she has some sort of morals, she is full of shit.

adapeach78

At first I was shocked that she had gone away for her first Mother’s Day, but then I remembered that that child is nothing but an accessory to her and another way for her to make money through Afflinks or whatever else she can squeeze out of being a mum 🫠🤥🥴

She needs humbling ASAP. Also.. she’s living in a life she won’t be able to keep up with… people will see through her stop supporting her and she’ll drop off. give it time!

Reactions: 10

Tamw26

the fact that she’s said her £88 freepeople top is something she can just ‘throw on’ and she’ll be buying more colours just gave me the ick. I’ve been eyeing up a pair of trousers on their website for months that are the same price and I’m still struggling to justify & if I ever do they’d never be something thay I just just ‘throw on’.
Appreciate that everyone’s circumstances are different but she’s just so blaise about money it makes me sick

• Heart

Sarah3166

Didn’t she know the family were going on the holiday so them being on the jet isn’t a surprise! As if MM has done all this for her! It’s all very odd

Just watched Molly’s vlog and still can’t comprehend why she’s spent that much money for a 4 day birthday trip for a friend! I don’t think she’s even done anything that extravagant for any of her own family? Just confused 🙈 like £30-£50k for one of those chalets? And that’s not even the private jet etc.. makes me wonder if she got like a big discount or deal or something because of who she is? But doubt Courchevel 1850 would need the promo?

Any one else feel like she might have started ozempic or something similar? Her face seems a lot less puffy than usual. I remember back in the day she used to do the Cambridge diet so feel like if she can throw money at loosing weight and not effort she would do!!
I was thinking this. Her face is a lot slimmer/not as puffy. Could it be due to not drinking pouring cream with a tad of coffee from Starbucks everyday??

• Haha

Paige7

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t understand how they get their money? Non of them seem to ever work? Yet for jacks birthday they’re in a hotel where rooms start from £800 a night . She is the most unrelatable person , completely out of touch with reality
She’s high up in nuskin mlm, she recruited a load of people so now they are the ones doing the work and she is reaping the rewards

• Sick
  • Wow
Why does she keep saying “wearing a small” she is categorically not wearing a small . I’m a 12/14 and taller than TN and in a M/L for oversized fit in free people sweaters and mine are oversized but not that oversized like TB . She’s in a large FO SURE!