TaayBlue #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched taays Disney vlog.. are we sure they are friends?
At one stage Molly snaps at taay- would you keep your voice down!!
Its awful. I don’t see the bond here?
Where can I watch the Disney vlog
---
Nah no way is she a small and she has not got one but two poison tracksuits.
Does this woman think this outfit is stylish? She looks like a fat slob… no fashion sense whatsoever.. Does she really think people would purchase this??

Reactions: 4
I noticed yesterday when on insta, Tayla comments on every footballer wives posts if to say she knows them.. cringe - Looking at these photographs, she really does not fit in as a WAG … that kid always has food in her hand!!!
---
Tayla is so fake. She really is not interested in GG’s . She was supposed to have been launching Memree on Sunday…. Then the post about delaying the launch on Sunday because it was Father’s Day!! She delayed it, because she was going to centre parks.. She used to post every day on the GG’s.. She is too busy chasing after MM…then when she gets back, a post about buying something with her code of 20% off some tit she is getting commission on….. I do not know how MM has not figured this woman out yet!
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Emails huge source of communication, bleeping hell who would have thought it, in 2020 communicating by email. She really is full of tit.
---
So she's launched her product but it's another 3 weeks till it's launched, not being funny love people aren't that excited.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All the “shocked” people in the comments of the memree launch, must have never heard of Companies House. We’ve known for months! Is she trying to be the next Jo Malone? Ha

Reactions: 13
I’ve followed her for about 4 and a half years, since lockdown. She may talk about perfume or candles from time to time in a quick story but never would I of thought she’d be releasing candles and perfume? The brand screams molly, boring beige packaging, an AI generated beige pink announcement, so underwhelming! How to tell your best friend is molly mae 101, coming out with a business totally off brand and it being completely beige and boring lol

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to see how ridiculously overpriced everything is. And the annoying thing is they’ll end up doing so well out of it

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Who actually cares about her brand count down?? Just launch what’s the point of the build up?
Anyone else noticed she’s deleted all her grid pics
All the “shocked” people in the comments of the memree launch, must have never heard of Companies House. We’ve known for months! Is she trying to be the next Jo Malone? Ha
I will NEVER buy anything from this woman. Does she really think that people are going to stop wearing their favourite perfume to buy Memree tit? 😩 one quote in the comments: “The people are not ready”. Definitely NOT READY TO PURCHASE MEMREE CHEAP PERFUME AND Probably overpriced Candles. Will stick to my Jo Malone Products - NOTHING BEATS Jo Malone.
---
Tayla was very quiet over the past few months on her broadcasting channel. Out and about with her best friend. She really does not give a F*** about GG’s. She started posting again last Friday telling her GG’s she loves them.

One of her posts:-

I have such a fire in my belly even thinking about that first date that we can all get together and look at everything memree and hug and laugh and squeal and probably cry 🤣 soooo many of you have been such a huge part of my life for SO long it’s going to be very very emotional and special when we can all meet irl.

The insiders list we are honestly going to make the best thing ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!

So much to share and go through with you on here over the next couple of weeks before launch.

Less than 3 weeks to go today…
2 weeks 6 days.

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely lovely day all of you. I feel soo relived and happy and LIGHT now that you know and that we can talk about it. It’s the best feeling ever!!!!!!

Love. Love. Love love love love YOU! “REALLY Tayla”? 😩😩😩

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she smoking crack? She wants us to believe that people are asking these well formed, grammatically correct questions and all of them with a heart at the end? She’s asking herself the questions- it’s so cringe!
I would not spend £95 on my favourite perfume Nevermind one I can’t smell first. I am gobsmacked at the stupidity. Does she realise that I earn a good salary and yet at the moment I’m struggling to buy a coffee every day?

Attachments

• Wow
She can’t even get the answer right to the question about shipping the products… can’t see this business lasting long 🥴😬
IMG_4685.jpeg
IMG_4686.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she smoking crack? She wants us to believe that people are asking these well formed, grammatically correct questions and all of them with a heart at the end? She’s asking herself the questions- it’s so cringe!
I would not spend £95 on my favourite perfume Nevermind one I can’t smell first. I am gobsmacked at the stupidity. Does she realise that I earn a good salary and yet at the moment I’m struggling to buy a coffee every day?
I would never buy anything from her. Probably Jack asking her the questions. £95 for a perfume you cannot smell before purchasing. The overload messages she is sending in her broadcast channel, is unbelievable.. Hello Girlies, Love You All. Posting constantly since Friday.. never heard anything from her over the past few months.. Really don’t understand, why, commented on each post, in Memree, “the people are not ready”!! F*** sake, how long has brands like Dior, Chanel, etc perfumes been on the market… I laugh at each post now.. desperation for the GG’s to purchase .. she will off course be sending free £95 bottles to her real GG’s… so she has excellent reviews.

I don't believe she didn't know about the shipping, and all these other "mistakes" she makes, like spelling etc.

I think she does it for engagement or to try and be "relatable".

It's embarrassing, quite frankly

Reactions: 6