Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_lemonade

Chatty Member
I do agree with a lot of the above about how much she’s changed from her previous ‘real’ self.. a g wagon like MM and now a private jet with all her family and friends 🙈 feel like I’m watching some American influencers story not tayla’s
yep definitely, I can’t believe that story of her family surprising her in a private jet. I also can’t help but think about her other friend Effie? That does the fake tan brand? I wonder where she fits in

Reactions: 16
Here we fucking go.. look at me I begged a friendship from MM and now we’re besties and surprise surprise no effie to be seen … her original best friend

Reactions: 15

Tamw26

the trip is all a huge tax write off for MM though as it’s for her business. Her new YT vid is ‘I surprised my bestie with a ski trip’ so it’s allllll for content. She’s using their friendship to boost her own engagement and isn’t having to fork out massively to do it as she can claim it’s all for work

Lurk88

I think she’s gotten extremely vain!! So many selfies/videos of her posing. Imagine her camera roll
Any one else feel like she might have started ozempic or something similar? Her face seems a lot less puffy than usual. I remember back in the day she used to do the Cambridge diet so feel like if she can throw money at loosing weight and not effort she would do!!

• Heart

passmethetea101

It seems like a big MLM/Molly Mae friends fest where they all compete over who bought her the most expensive gift

Reactions: 14

Tamw26

I’ve just had a nosy at Zoe & Frans insta pages and Taay comments on all of their posts with ‘proud of you’ ‘love you’ ‘beautiful’ , it’s like she’s desperate to insert herself into every part of MM’s life. I actually find it bizarre that MM is happy accept her into the fold when she’s a self proclaimed fan girl. If I had MM’s level of money/fame/exposure it’s sad to say but my circle would be SO small and I defo wouldn’t be letting in people who had begged it on my posts for years and been obsessed with becoming my friend

Reactions: 14
Omg why is she carrying a teddy bear!!!! Why is she so desperate to be like her “bestie” mol!!!! She’s actually cringe I can’t even deal with her

Reactions: 13
God knows, that clip and bead thing look tacky AF. Reminds me of that brand (bag) every teenage girl had at one point, I can't remember the name. - they were bags with like zebra print and pink/silver.

Someone help a lass out here as it'll bug me 😂
Was it Paul’s boutique?!

• Haha

fungirl2022

Taylas new obsession - the chocolate covered strawberries. £5 a pack and she’s brought about £50 worth already this week 😂
Why does she go through these phases of being obsessed with things. Starbucks was another one. Every single story was Starbucks and trying different variations of the same drink.
Then there was the m&s obsession, the perfume obsession etc etc. She just wastes money for fun.

• Sick
Im not watching that whole thing, but what’s the timestamp of the snapping 😂
Sorry girls for the delay…
So it’s TAAYs YouTube channel / Disney vlog.

time stamp is 18.08
She snaps ‘do you want to keep your voice down’

then go on to talk about how Molly / Tommy let the baby shit all over taylas bed and room. It shows it, shit all over the bed and they are laughing but they just seem clueless.

Also in Mollys video…
12.11, Tommy says ‘tayla you look like a movie star in your sunglasses.. ‘ and Molly says
‘What about me, do I not look like a movie star’

• Haha
  • Sick
Just sat through Molly Mae and tayla’s (jack’s) vlogs. I know Tayla was the original fan but Molly comes across as such a try hard with all of them and so cringe and embrassing. Her persona on instagram couldn’t be more different to that in person, she’s a child. I guess there is quite an age gap between her Tayla and Perrie! Weirdly I watched and found perrie the least annoying! Probably as she’s most like how she comes across online. Tayla came across so lazy (shock) and miserable. Jack vlogged the whole thing whilst in most shots she was lying around. Her happy bubbly ‘funny’ persona online is fake as clearly she isn’t like that in person which is why she couldn’t keep up with the Gemma Collins/you tube content as in fact she’s just boring and lazy! Which is why her and Molly seem to get on as they’re both boring!

Noname123

Chatty Member
I cannot cope with the constant molly mae sleepover pics. Cringe. She’s acting like they’re in a relationship?

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I know parents are entitled to a break and time away. But I cannot fathom going all the way to New York without your baby, on mothers day!!

Reactions: 12

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I’m not sure I understand her fashion choices 🤔
She doesn’t look “cool” or “fashionable” she looks like a slob.
Did she not look at the weather app before going 🤣she’s honestly like a toddler I don’t understand how she’s brought a life into this world as she can barely function as a human herself

passmethetea101

It’s 100% going to be an MLM. I doubt it’ll be at first, she’ll probably start advertising the MLM scheme a few months in because everyone just loves the products soooooo much so she wanted to give all her GG fans an opportunity to sell it. So predictable