Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really shocked at how much coffee and single cream she consumes!
I think it’s utterly bizarre that she thinks it’s normal to take some single cream in the car with you incase Starbucks don’t have it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I meant to ask why she'd bought a wooden cage for the baby, it looks like one of those traps from old Tom & Jerry cartoons. But I got so distracted by the coffee I forgot.

Might be getting too deep with this - there's so little substance to her life that things normal people don't think twice about become her whole day and whole personality.

I meant to ask why she'd bought a wooden cage for the baby, it looks like one of those traps from old Tom & Jerry cartoons. But I got so distracted by the coffee I forgot.

Might be getting too deep with this - there's so little substance to her life that things normal people don't think twice about become her whole day and whole personality.
I totally agree with this. She spends the majority of her week making Starbucks trips to find the “perfect coffee for the GG”. Like who actually cares? Most of us normal folk have a life and couldn’t care less. Sadly there will always be her little GG minions who run out the second she posts to try it 🤢

I will give her one thing, back when I liked her, she did bring Niall Harbison’s amazing account into my life - now that I am thankful for

Does everyone not have their own coffee preference? Why do people need a lazy, greedy woman from Instagram to tell them what the perfect coffee is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s not mentioned her ‘besties’ MM baby arrival!!!!
Oh don’t worry we’ll be treated to a vomit inducing post about how she’s struggled to keep the secret as she’s bffs with Molly and obvs knew the minute she went into labour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh don’t worry we’ll be treated to a vomit inducing post about how she’s struggled to keep the secret as she’s bffs with Molly and obvs knew the minute she went into labour 🙄
Yes like when it's someone you know on Facebook & someone just has to get in "congratulations AGAIN"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does she mean she’s a “whole” mum? I just don’t get her, I always find her so insensitive to others (ie, unable to have children or baby loss etc) she triggers me into feeling like what am I half a mum because my baby didn’t make it or I’m not a mum because I have no living child? Same as the post a while back I remember a few of us mentioned where she was so insensitive and it’s surprising considering she “had to” have IVF.
dislike her. But I like to follow the drama so I ain’t unfollowed her yet hahahaah

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What does she mean she’s a “whole” mum? I just don’t get her, I always find her so insensitive to others (ie, unable to have children or baby loss etc) she triggers me into feeling like what am I half a mum because my baby didn’t make it or I’m not a mum because I have no living child? Same as the post a while back I remember a few of us mentioned where she was so insensitive and it’s surprising considering she “had to” have IVF.
dislike her. But I like to follow the drama so I ain’t unfollowed her yet hahahaah
She comes across as so desperate. ‘I love you @mollymae’ seriously Tayla get a grip.

Reactions: 13
Rant incoming sorry, she’s seriously irritating the sh*t out of me at any given opportunity lately.

Does anyone else think she tries so hard to be a ‘Pinterest girl’? Like she’s asking about bloody sourdough today because she’s seen it on pinterest and doesn’t know what it is! First, who in their late 20’s doesn’t know what frigging sourdough is and can’t just buy one in the shop and instead has to ask for ‘reccos from the GG’ 🤮 eat a slice of bloody warburtons! Then there’s those fluorescent red and blue smoothies that must have at least 700 calories in and she probably doesn’t even drink and eats her 10kg of mini eggs for breakfast instead. Decorating her dining room with tacky decorations for another holiday that isn’t for another 2 months - who does she even have round for dinner parties? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post about any friends that come to her house.

Thanks for listening, I’ll be off now 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s doesn’t actually have any friends does she? Like genuine friends she can catch up with or go to a spa day with. She only has Jack and her obsession with being Molly Maes bestie or anyone who has a big following 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.