Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's friends with the girl who owns effintan isn't she? What does everyone think of her btw? She seems the compkete opposite to Tayla

Reactions: 3
Actually mad they are friends! I wonder if she has distanced herself away from Tayla? They didn’t see each other much when she was in Marbella but now she’s back they never seem to catch up, Tayla is too lazy to leave the house now! Steff has a baby too so you’d think she would want to be an ‘auntie’ to her actual friend. It still freaks me out she’s pregnant, got married etc yet her pinned post is of molly mae 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually mad they are friends! I wonder if she has distanced herself away from Tayla? They didn’t see each other much when she was in Marbella but now she’s back they never seem to catch up, Tayla is too lazy to leave the house now! Steff has a baby too so you’d think she would want to be an ‘auntie’ to her actual friend. It still freaks me out she’s pregnant, got married etc yet her pinned post is of molly mae 😩
Imagine being an actual friend & instead of photos pictures of you together she posts it of her fake friend MM and pins it to her page 🫠😂

Reactions: 8
Got jack to take her for her morning Starbucks. Does she ever do anything for herself? Can she drive?

Reactions: 5
So confused about her seating area/‘nook’ in the bedroom? You’re not in a hotel there is no way her and jack are going to sit in those chairs they’ll be in the lounge or in bed. What a waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Starbucks drink she posted on her stories has 3 shots of espresso 😳😭 let alone the different syrups.
I sometimes have two cups of coffee when the kids are up at night 🤣 but that’s way over the caffeine limit for a pregnant woman 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Honestly forgot about her as I don’t follow her anymore but still had her home account (where I saw the tree) but so glad I don’t follow her. As someone who has been TTC for years hearing how she treats this pregnancy is disgusting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She just looks like she smells a lot. Going to Starbucks in her pj's and unbrushed hair, I cannot deal 😫. She is the epitome of lazy. She doesn't do ANYTHING.

The clothes she affiliates with, my god, just WHO buys them? They're ugly, the cardigans, the trousers. To think she used to have a clothing line herself. Beggars belief.

Reactions: 13
She does eat a lot of crap - you'd think you'd be a little more conscious of getting some nutrients when growing a baby

Reactions: 7
What is she going to be organising? Whatever it is I bet they’re charging people to go.

Reactions: 2
What is she going to be organising? Whatever it is I bet they’re charging people to go.
I find it SO weirddds that jack is involved with this stuff. He couldn’t be anymore different to my partner hahaha taking over her backup account, driving her to Starbucks everyday, helping her organize a GG event (cringe). But I guess those things = content = money.

Reactions: 4
I find it SO weirddds that jack is involved with this stuff. He couldn’t be anymore different to my partner hahaha taking over her backup account, driving her to Starbucks everyday, helping her organize a GG event (cringe). But I guess those things = content = money.
Init. I knowwww my husband loves me but there’s no way he’s driving me to Starbucks every morning. He’d be telling me to sort my self out especially pregnant and needed that much caffeine 🫠

Reactions: 6
Init. I knowwww my husband loves me but there’s no way he’s driving me to Starbucks every morning. He’d be telling me to sort my self out especially pregnant and needed that much caffeine 🫠
Exactly that. He loves me but I’m very certain he’d draw the line at driving me to Starbucks everyday😂

It’s actually shocking that he and her family stand by and watch her stuff her face the way she does. Earlier she was talking about healthy eating once the baby is here. WHY aren’t you being healthy now?! She’s not got nausea- she said she feels fine so why is she behaving this way. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.