Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked thread title by yours truly👻 Thanks for the votes GG’s☺

Second thread for our Christmas loving, tone deaf coach potato queen Tay😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
cant handle her going to karaoke for jacks nan’s 90th!

Imagine a 90 year old sat there listening to her over belting all her songs 🥲

And doing her Britney impression 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she acting like she’s actually bffs with molly 😂 she barely acknowledges her existence this is so embarrassing 😭
Omg I had no idea this girl had a thread!!!! Hi guys 👋🏼
Do we reckon molly contacted her beforehand to let her know she was pregnant? It all seems so odd, molly has only posted one story about Tay in the past and she now thinks they’re besties

Reactions: 4
Omg I had no idea this girl had a thread!!!! Hi guys 👋🏼
Do we reckon molly contacted her beforehand to let her know she was pregnant? It all seems so odd, molly has only posted one story about Tay in the past and she now thinks they’re besties
Init!!! Very strange

Why is she acting like she’s actually bffs with molly 😂 she barely acknowledges her existence this is so embarrassing 😭
I'm actually cringing. Do they know each other? And didn't Molly do a give-away with one of the candles Taayla gifted her or something?

Reactions: 9
No I’m cringing at “my pregnancy bestie” 😭😭 molly didn’t even know her at the start of the year, what a beg!

Reactions: 8
“My pregnancy bestie” I knew as soon as I saw MM’s post that Tayla would be on it like a chubby fly on tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Tayla is desperate to be friends with Molly and probably messages her off the back of when Molly posted about her. Remember she sent her the candle lol she’s so cringe. When Tayla announced she was pregnant Molly probably just told her she was too as she seems much further along than Tayla.

Reactions: 8
I doubt she actually told Tayla, I should imagine she’s just written it that way to make herself seem more relevant. As if she’s pregnant at the same time as MM, that’ll be her claim to fame 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also when people say ‘the news is out’ or things like ‘finally everyone knows’ it makes me think wow do you want an award for knowing before other people 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tay pretending to be friends with MM is the cringiest thing ever. We’re not gonna hear the end of her being pregnant at the same time as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.