Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Banging on about 'I kept circling my ankles and wiggling my toes' on the flight to help with her circulation. Babe you realise you can just get up and have a walk around the plane for a bit?

Dunno why I'm so surprised tbh. You can take the girl off the sofa, but you can't get her to bleeping walk
You can take the girl off the sofa, but you can't get her to bleeping walk needs to be the next title 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish she would stop saying shes has the flu..🙄 You have a cold babes! You’d bloody know about it if you had the flu!

Reactions: 23
She’ll say anything to continue laying horizontal on that sofa. She is in for a shock when this baby comes I really hope Jack doesn’t take on the majority of the work.

Reactions: 14
I wish she would stop saying shes has the flu..🙄 You have a cold babes! You’d bloody know about it if you had the flu!
Literally this! Bugs me so much when people say flu. You legit cannot bleeping lift your head up off the pillow when you have flu, you feel ROTTEN! Power through….shut up.

Reactions: 12
Can’t find who it was who said when she has the baby she’ll be all about fitness and health again… but you called it!
01CFA505-C0B4-4183-B966-4EB3753DC02D.png

Reactions: 2
did she ever address the documentary that outed her as an MLM hun and showed what there really like?
Do you have the documentary details? I’d love to watch that! Can’t be doing with all this mlm bullshit, it’s so fake.

Reactions: 3
Can’t find who it was who said when she has the baby she’ll be all about fitness and health again… but you called it!
View attachment 1911771
She’s not ready to get healthy yet when she is carrying the baby she has been so desperate for?! So she’ll wait until baby has been fed nothing but McCrispy’s and coffee for 9 months and then decide to be healthy? If she’s not prepared to do it now there’s not a chance she will be when baby is here.

Reactions: 11
She’s just made a full zizzi’s pasta recipe for jack on his stories? She’s deffo not got the flu. Doesn’t even sound like she’s got a cold. Maybe half a nostril is blocked at most.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you have the documentary details? I’d love to watch that! Can’t be doing with all this mlm bullshit, it’s so fake.
It’s on BBC iPlayer, it’s called Secrets of the Multi-Level Millionaires: Ellie Undercover

it’s actual madness how soul-less the people at the top are and how they pray on vulnerable people!!

Reactions: 11
What an absolute freak you must have to be to refer to thousands of strangers on the internet as aunties/uncles 🤮

Reactions: 13
She’s going to be using the stoke baby when her kids 5- BULLSHIT! It will be replaced before she’s 1!

Reactions: 4
I’m crying at her Starbucks order who the flying could be bothered taking their own pouring cream to Starbucks lmao 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.