Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruokhun

Banging on about 'I kept circling my ankles and wiggling my toes' on the flight to help with her circulation. Babe you realise you can just get up and have a walk around the plane for a bit?

Dunno why I'm so surprised tbh. You can take the girl off the sofa, but you can't get her to fucking walk

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mchammerr

VIP Member
She’s absolutely vile. She has everything she could ever need and more, why not say that’s very kind but I’d rather you donated to mums and babies who are actually in need?

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
‘Spend all day writing about people on the internet’ is this the same person who writes paragraphs about the Kardashians or Molly-Mae on the daily??

• Haha

Elvis4525

F0DCF969-BEB0-4BC0-ADDC-C8AE83E24AD0.png

The fact that people are buying her things is ridiculous but it’s because she’s allowing them to do it and it makes me feel sick “spending your hard earned money” which is exactly what it is and she’s just sat at home watching the deliveries roll in while she drinks her Starbucks 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I really want to message her about the spatone. I am a healthcare professional and I work on a maternity ward, spatone is not for the treatment of anaemia in pregnancy it is for people who want a bit of a pick me up. I also arsed about with my iron tablets when I was pregnant (should have known better) and ended up needing an iron transfusion a week before my baby was born. So yeah Taay if you’re reading this pleaseee stop promoting and encouraging others to not treat their iron deficiency anaemia 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What do you expect from someone who literally stuck vaseline up their nose thinking it will stop germs (because they read it from another stupid influencer). I'm actually screaming :ROFLMAO:

It would be more hilarious if it wasn't so horrifying she's giving ridiculous medical misinformation constantly to hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Hopefully they take one second to google things (like she doesn't).

Between this and the stupidity of the mythical fast taxi driver and the inability to park at an airport, I'm genuinely wondering if the reason they didn't get pregnant for 6 years was because Jack was sticking it in the wrong hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Halfafritter

She is being so ridiculous, staying in a spa hotel as they’re having work done ‘there isn’t a room for me to rest in’. You’re 19 weeks pregnant, most people are at work, commuting, looking after toddlers… you don’t need to lie around ‘resting’ all day 😂😂

Reactions: 27
Just had an awful realisation. If we think this flump is insufferable now what is she going to be like when her baby is actually here?

“OMG GG babygirl Memree just made a noise, like not a normal noise but not a weird noise, GG did any of your babies ever make a noise? My bestie Molls said BamBam made a noise too, babygirls are just destined to be besties like us”

God help us 🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 26

AnnaW15

She is so so lucky that she can just go to these home shops/shop online whenever she wants rather than waiting for the next month etc to buy things bit by bit! She literally has no clue about reality does she🙃 made me laugh when she said she enjoys going to these places in her ‘free time’… all her time is free time?!🫠🫠

• Haha
I’ve not watched her stories for a bit now, I’ve really found her quite triggering. As someone who’s lost a baby I can’t watch stories of someone basically not giving a shit about their pregnancy.
It’s like she is just saying a massive fuck you to anyone that is struggling TTC or suffered baby loss.
Tehe look at me I’m pregnant and I don’t give enough of a shit to eat healthy and stop drinking coffee. But you nasty lot on tattle are the problem.
I can’t with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Jesus Christ. Shes really irritating me today. Didn't even manage to sort out a few nursery bits before slobbing off back to bed.
How does she think the majority of pregnant women manage working full time and probably with other kids to look after too??
She'll be paying that person to come in and sort out babys closet when the room is done 100%. Never known laziness like it for someone who does nothing all day and doesn't work. She perhaps feels tired cus she's not doing anything. Try some gentle exercise each day Hun. She's going to serious struggle with this labour, lounging around all day is doing her body no favours in preparing for the birth and recovery 😳
I’m so glad someone’s said it! I’m 38 weeks and still working my job mon-fri & helping my partners parents with their business sat/sun - I have three working dogs who have to be walked morning and night even though they’re on a farm all day, house work, cleaning, making my partner who works 12 hours a day dinner every night! she literally has no idea about being knackered😡 privileged, entitled, lazy fkin cow bag! Had enough of her shit now!
She won’t know what’s hit her!

she never cooks, she never walks her dogs anymore, Jack does everything, neither work, the house gets cleaned by her cleaner…. What can she actually be tired off?

sorry, end of my rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

QueenC93

“My pregnancy bestie” I knew as soon as I saw MM’s post that Tayla would be on it like a chubby fly on shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24