Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's starting to look like she genuinely did just travel all that way for photos in the snow. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, but at 30 weeks pregnant I thought there would have been more to the trip, unless I've missed it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely bonkers. And she's the type that will get home and be whinging about it to Jack because she didn't get her own way no doubt

Reactions: 3
It's starting to look like she genuinely did just travel all that way for photos in the snow. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, but at 30 weeks pregnant I thought there would have been more to the trip, unless I've missed it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just see someone say on a different thread that Tayla travelled all that way for work purposes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she work? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just see someone say on a different thread that Tayla travelled all that way for work purposes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she work? 🤣🤣🤣
She scams people using a pyramid scheme 🤮 Was this on the Syd thread? Cos someone said this replying to my post but I don’t even think Tayla attended any of the work events on the trip lol?

Reactions: 5
She scams people using a pyramid scheme 🤮 Was this on the Syd thread? Cos someone said this replying to my post but I don’t even think Tayla attended any of the work events on the trip lol?
Yeah on Syds thread. I know she’s a mlm hun but surely people don’t think she actually works 😩🤣

Reactions: 3
Did she seriously travel the whole way to UTAH for 4 days to get a few pictures in the snow? Couldn’t she have gone up north when it snowed last week 🤣

I keep thinking she’s ready to pop but she’s still only like 30 weeks isn’t she? She looks full term

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it's secret cult indoctrination stuff. The usual junk event stuff they do.

There's lots she's not shared, including what she ate and drank after the initial coffee etc. day. Which is quite unusual for her. Probably trying to hide her unhealthy eating from family because of the advice she was given by her doctor and her 5 min attempt to eat something healthy.

I think it's secret cult indoctrination stuff. The usual junk event stuff they do.

There's lots she's not shared, including what she ate and drank after the initial coffee etc. day. Which is quite unusual for her. Probably trying to hide her unhealthy eating from family because of the advice she was given by her doctor and her 5 min attempt to eat something healthy.
she also got outed on that documentary didn’t she and this is an event where they celebrate their success and do training like she did in the documentary so she’s probably being careful to not show too much 😂😂

she also got outed on that documentary didn’t she and this is an event where they celebrate their success and do training like she did in the documentary so she’s probably being careful to not show too much 😂😂
did she ever address the documentary that outed her as an MLM hun and showed what there really like?

So she is taking the baby on holiday to the US this year… can you imagine the fuss and drama she’s going to make about the flight 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
She says she had a flu….does she mean she had a little cold? Or a sniffle? And she “powered through” meaning she put on her homeless clothes, orange foundation, comedy boots and held her gut in the snow with the other girls who are equally afraid of colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Banging on about 'I kept circling my ankles and wiggling my toes' on the flight to help with her circulation. Babe you realise you can just get up and have a walk around the plane for a bit?

Dunno why I'm so surprised tbh. You can take the girl off the sofa, but you can't get her to bleeping walk

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe she’s still got 2 months to go she’s literally been pregnant for what feels like 2 years

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.