Taayblue #2 Mistaking bloat for baby, according to MLM-Tay IVF is easy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aff links for iron supplements for pregnant women, she really will just take money for anything won’t she. Greed

• Sick
Reactions: 15
correct me if I’m wrong but gestational diabetes is different to normal diabetes so surely a family member having normal diabetes is irrelevant to GD otherwise they would be testing her whether she was pregnant or not?! Lol

I remember being told it’s different when I was pregnant. I’m not in the uk so you can choose to have the full test or not I chose full just to make sure as I was fully aware my baby andbump was big plus I was on the edge of getting pre eclampsia at the time (which turned into pre eclampsia in the end) Just take some accountability for gods sake, ur gonna have to do that a lot when baby comes! Can’t use everything as an excuse, u need to be realistic and aware as a parent, not making excuses left right and centre 🙄
I’m not overweight but my sister is type 1 diabetic and I’ve been told I have to have the test for this reason. If it’s a parent or sibling with diabetes you’re at higher risk of developing gestational diabetes.

Reactions: 3
I’m not overweight but my sister is type 1 diabetic and I’ve been told I have to have the test for this reason. If it’s a parent or sibling with diabetes you’re at higher risk of developing gestational diabetes.
Was gonna say, confused by these comments as my dad also has it like Tay and I have to do the test in a few weeks too (defo not overweight btw)

Reactions: 2
The shoes…. The gloves…
Is this the part where we find out she’s travelled to Utah to drink way to much caffeinated cream and ice in a ‘sippy sea polluter cup’, dress up as a yeti & hold her ‘flump’… for the gram.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Reactions: 11
I really want to message her about the spatone. I am a healthcare professional and I work on a maternity ward, spatone is not for the treatment of anaemia in pregnancy it is for people who want a bit of a pick me up. I also arsed about with my iron tablets when I was pregnant (should have known better) and ended up needing an iron transfusion a week before my baby was born. So yeah Taay if you’re reading this pleaseee stop promoting and encouraging others to not treat their iron deficiency anaemia 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I really want to message her about the spatone. I am a healthcare professional and I work on a maternity ward, spatone is not for the treatment of anaemia in pregnancy it is for people who want a bit of a pick me up. I also arsed about with my iron tablets when I was pregnant (should have known better) and ended up needing an iron transfusion a week before my baby was born. So yeah Taay if you’re reading this pleaseee stop promoting and encouraging others to not treat their iron deficiency anaemia 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Same, then I haemorrhaged in labour. I didn’t take them as they made me feel sick but never realised the risk of not taking it. Not trying to scare anyone as I was fine in the end but low iron does increase risks of other things you wouldn’t want.

Reactions: 1
She needs to spend less money on bleeping stupid hairy boots and orange foundation and more money on a bleeping bra. The tits are just melted into the flump in that stupid babygrow shes wearing

Reactions: 7
My sister is a midwife and I tried to give her some advice on the caffeine situ and withdrawals in neonates and she blocked me and told me to go back to tattle 😂😂😂 I was very polite in my message she’s just up her own arse
She loves reading here! You just know she lays on her sofa half the day scrolling on here doesn’t she 🤣

Reactions: 12
The MAKEUP though!!! Jesus why’s she so orange! Looks like maybelline dream matte mouse

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.